Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now (5435 Views)

sol solde( Nigerian Used Toyota Avalon.just 480k 08169446319 / Very Clean Reg 07/08 Toyota Avalon Just 1.450k / Super Clean 2006 Toyota Avalon, Just Arrived From Usa, PLEASE CALL 08034216447 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2010
Bump!
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by senola1: 3:03am On Aug 04, 2010
@ chelsea, i love ur avalon, and i wonder if u are a bank manager for you to always have time to be on nairaland,
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by veryfrank: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2010
am always ever happy when i see my brothers breaking newer positive grounds in life but i hate people becoming a pest which is what you are turning yourself to.
You are the one to revive 3 year old threads,you are the one to tell others they sell junk,you are the one to get attention via all the wrong reasons.
If you have nothing reasonable to say you shut your trap.
I know this is a sin but i can not just help the fact that i hate you with passion.
My humble advice is take things easy and stop messing up 9jadeltans.
My humble advice.
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2010
sen ola:

@ chelsea, i love your avalon, and i wonder if u are a bank manager for you to always have time to be on nairaland,

Hmmm. . . . . if u check,have been busy since feb to may that was because i was busy with work(bulk cashier)Now am in charge of post ume for students but will go back to the former soonest.i don't believe am answering u undecided undecided undecided just doing it 4 the sake of NL
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2010
veryfrank:

am always ever happy when i see my brothers breaking newer positive grounds in life but i hate people becoming a pest which is what you are turning yourself to.
You are the one to revive 3 year old threads,you are the one to tell others they sell junk,you are the one to get attention via all the wrong reasons.
I know this is a sin but i can not just help the fact that i hate you with passion.
My humble advice.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with me? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?mind u,am partly urhobo boy 4rm delta state. . .
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2010
Haters keep coming. . . . .
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Busybody2(f): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2010
sen ola:

@ chelsea, i love your avalon, and i wonder if u are a bank manager for you to always have time to be on nairaland,

veryfrank:

My humble advice.

Ouch these sure must have hit his nerve, but common guys, you don't want to be deemed bad belle people so leave the tool to keep wallowing in his celebration of mediocrity cool cool cool
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by 1105(f): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2010
everybody stop fighting here,

else i would have no choice than 2 ban u all,

Mukina190 has spoken~
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by veryfrank: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2010
Chelsea,
Very sorry about the accient you had and i am sure that would be the last you will have in your life(Amen).
Accident cease to be your portion and the best life has to offer would be yours.
BUT do you not know you are stupid to have expressed these stupid response to frankly expressed views?
Must we know you work with UTME forms or that you are a cashier at a micro finance bank?
I guess very soon you would start another thread titled CHEALSEA AT A CAR-WASH ,WASHING IS AVALON?
I am not saying you should not live your life the way that sooth you but Nairaland is a voice for the mature minds and not ungrown up men.
Would you have created a CHELSEA DRIVING TO WORK IN HIS AVALON thread if you had to pay N5k per thread and would you have posted unreasonable responses on other people's thread if you had to pay N1k per posting?
All am saying is doing things within limits matters.
My humble opinion.
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by ogianyo(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2010
Chealsea,Pls can u give me the specs of this vehicle (AVALON) and how delivered it.How you dey? patogianyo@hotmail.com
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 2:17am On Aug 10, 2010
190.:

everybody stop fighting here,

else i would have no choice than 2 ban u all,
Mukina190 has spoken~

if u were a moderator,i wonder where i for dey today cheesy
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 2:21am On Aug 10, 2010
ogianyo:

Chealsea,Pls can u give me the specs of this vehicle (AVALON) and how delivered it.How you dey? patogianyo@hotmail.com

i will try and sendu a mail later.i dey fine brother
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 2:34am On Aug 10, 2010
Busy_body:

Ouch these sure must have hit his nerve, but common guys, you don't want to be deemed bad belle people so leave the tool to keep wallowing in his celebration of mediocrity cool cool cool

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention that you smell even if i can never get closer to u? Bastard
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 2:37am On Aug 10, 2010
veryfrank:

Chelsea,
Very sorry about the accient you had and i am sure that would be the last you will have in your life(Amen).
Accident cease to be your portion and the best life has to offer would be yours.
BUT do you not know you are silly to have expressed these silly response to frankly expressed views?
Must we know you work with UTME forms or that you are a cashier at a micro finance bank?
I guess very soon you would start another thread titled CHEALSEA AT A CAR-WASH ,WASHING IS AVALON?
I am not saying you should not live your life the way that sooth you but Nairaland is a voice for the mature minds and not ungrown up men.
Would you have created a CHELSEA DRIVING TO WORK IN HIS AVALON thread if you had to pay N5k per thread and would you have posted unreasonable responses on other people's thread if you had to pay N1k per posting?
All am saying is doing things within limits matters.
My humble opinion.

Pls be careful.dont make me talk back at u cos u wouldn't like it
This will be my last warning
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by veryfrank: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
I rest my case simply because you did not rain insult on me and not because you said you WARNED me.
Have a great one.
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
Femo, you didnt fedex me my bottle of Henne and I dont mind a Baileys.
You seen my website, you can use UPS if Fedex is too cheap to mail one to my office address  grin
I congratulate you. Thats the spirit. When will I build your mansion for you.

PS: All you autodealers bad o. Since all this months, I nor fit buy nice 1 million naira car, Chei! Femo help me find one bad ass baby for 1 mil now abeg!
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Busybody2(f): 2:51am On Aug 14, 2010
chelseabmw:

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention that you smell even if i can never get closer to u? naughty person

Shame on you, you this 190 wannaba, shame again because you are lame, have zilch sense of humour and very dry and lacking in creativity undecided

Quit trying too hard and find another subtle way of gaining popularity, cos all you have now is egg on your face cool
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2010
Busy_body:

Shame on you, you this 190 wannaba, shame again because you are lame, have zilch sense of humour and very dry and lacking in creativity undecided

Quit trying too hard and find another subtle way of gaining popularity, cos all you have now is egg on your face cool

I dont have ur time now.Will be back for u some day
But for now stay off my thread
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by larryshow4(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2010
@veryfrank,
what is your problem? ain't you happy he got a car that his willing to let Nairalander know that someone bought his car home safely and you here monitoring people giving compliment about what others have done successfully, Like i said, i know you the same person with Mark11, Just try find a job or better still go to the romance section of the thread. maybe they woudl enjoy you there grin grin cool
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by larryshow4(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2010
@veryfrank,

How is his thread affecting you now?? ehehe, LOL menh, you need to open your own thread self, maybe you can title it, How i go about criticizing people that have gotten there cars delivered, LOL

grin cheesy
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2010
larryshow4:

@veryfrank,

How is his thread affecting you now?? ehehe, LOL menh, you need to open your own thread self, maybe you can title it, How i go about criticizing people that have gotten there cars delivered, LOL

grin cheesy

lol
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by 1105(f): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
Busy_body:

abeg who dey call my name, wetin i do~ embarassed embarassed
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Busybody2(f): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2010
chelseabmw:

I dont have your time now.Will be back for u some day
But for now stay off my thread

Come and carry me out of your thread, e-monkey cool cool cool

190.:

abeg who dey call my name, wetin i do~ embarassed embarassed

Na that wannabe drongos of a doofus i dey address, carry go, nothing do you jooo cheesy Abi Engrish Comprehension don dey worry una tongue
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
Busy_body:

Come and carry me out of your thread, e-monkey cool cool cool

U r a e-bastar.d lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Busybody2(f): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
chelseabmw:

U r a e-bastar.d lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are one expensive waste of e-sperm, you should have been flushed down the loo into the soakaway where you truly belong cool cool cool
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Old Life....... hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hyundai Ix35 Needed Immediately. Instant Payment / Benz Ml350 / Sparkling 2002 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 : Price: N1.750m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.