Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing (2106 Views)

Earn 50% ROI Of Your Investment In Every 7 Days / Paying 5,000 Every 7 Days For Easy Task / Tradermoni Is Paying 100% Every 7 Days Get Your Share Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by Steppingup4lyf: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2018
This season my foodstuff supply business is exploding and i have increasing demand. Invest and withdraw either your 30 percent weekly or both the capital and interest. 50k will generate 15k weekly,100k will generate 30k weekly too and so on. Everything will be done openly when you pay,you post it here and attach screenshot or proof of investment. When i redeem my pledge i'll not only post it here but also post proof of payment. You determine how you want it. For more information or enquiry or If interested send me a mail steppingup4lyf@gmail.com
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by KingRex1(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2018
If you can't be elaborate on your business plan and payment schedule, how do I trust you?

1 Like

Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by masterkeydon(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2018
La mavrodi

2 Likes

Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by GodsT(f): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Elaborate if you are not a scammer
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by Steppingup4lyf: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
KingRex1:
If you can't be elaborate on your business plan and payment schedule, how do I trust you?
plan is simple. I buy products like snails,fish, chicken,oil. I also buy bread. I supply to eateries, hotels, restaurants and shops at a slightly higher price And make my profits.using the snails as case study,i sometimes buy btw 150/250 naira depending on the size and sell 250/300 netting btw 100/150 per snail. I sell btw 600 to 1000 pieces weekly making a cumulative of above 60k in returns. The more clients to supply the more profits so i go around often to prospect new clients in addition to my existing customer base.its plain buying and selling and this season is a bomb.
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by Steppingup4lyf: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
GodsT:
Elaborate if you are not a scammer
i would not deny the fact that scam is the order of the day and yes you have the right to question the intent and methods of a business but not all business out there are as bad as we paint them. Sometimes the reason why people dont come up with suggestions on this platform is because of the relative ease at which many use that heavy word scam. Yes many ppl are dubious but real businesses involves certain level of risk both those we have control over and those we cannot control. So what business men do is not to run away from their fears but having considered their options take proactive measures to overcome those risks and they always get results. I am not telling you all these to win you over. Whether the world appreciates our efforts or not would not stop me from telling people wherever i go the little i can do to help. I only tell you this not just for you but for the many others who will read this to know that although they have been hurt or scammed before they should not remain on the ground,not stare too long at that closed door so as not to miss the different other opportunities that comes our way. To the matter at hand. [quote]plan is simple. I buy products like snails,fish, chicken,oil. I also buy bread. I supply to eateries, hotels, restaurants and shops at a slightly higher price And make my profits.using the snails as case study,i sometimes buy btw 150/250 naira depending on the size and sell 250/300 netting btw 100/150 per snail. I sell btw 600 to 1000 pieces weekly making a cumulative of above 60k in returns. The more clients to supply the more profits so i go around often to prospect new clients in addition to my existing customer base.
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by GodsT(f): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=Steppingup4lyf post=73088254]i would not deny the fact that scam is the order of the day and yes you have the right to question the intent and methods of a business but not all business out there are as bad as we paint them. Sometimes the reason why people dont come up with suggestions on this platform is because of the relative ease at which many use that heavy word scam. Yes many ppl are dubious but real businesses involves certain level of risk both those we have control over and those we cannot control. So what business men do is not to run away from their fears but having considered their options take proactive measures to overcome those risks and they always get results. I am not telling you all these to win you over. Whether the world appreciates our efforts or not would not stop me from telling people wherever i go the little i can do to help. I only tell you this not just for you but for the many others who will read this to know that although they have been hurt or scammed before they should not remain on the ground,not stare too long at that closed door so as not to miss the different other opportunities that comes our way. To the matter at hand. [ I sent you a mail but have not gotten any response till now]
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by GodsT(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2018
I sent you a mail but have not gotten any response till now
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by Steppingup4lyf: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
GodsT:
I sent you a mail but have not gotten any response till now
sorry please have been busy. please send again to steppingup4lyf@gmail.com
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by dumero: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
It has been over two weeks since i have made an investment and yet to get my returns as you promised. I have been trying your number for days and it has been switched off and you have not replied my emails. Waiting for your response.
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2018
dumero:
It has been over two weeks since i have made an investment and yet to get my returns as you promised. I have been trying your number for days and it has been switched off and you have not replied my emails. Waiting for your response.

Lol. Lobatan. Won ti gbe RU e leyin.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by RealityShot: 2:14am On Dec 19, 2018
dumero:
maga don pay!

lmao!

money is not made in hurry, go and ask dangote, Warren Buffet, jeff bezos, even Mark Zuckerberg.
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by favourabl: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by ReppingLocals(f): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
1st week of February closing...
God is great... The lines are falling into pleasant place for good..

Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN50K - 300K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Please don't come ask unnecessary questions, you don't expect anybody to move around the country to show face to you before you wire your capital. If you don't understand the concept of being a silent investor in a business, then keep to what you know.

Kind regards.

Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by ReppingLocals(f): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
ReppingLocals:

⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙

For More Info Contact:

Please don't come ask unnecessary questions, you don't expect anybody to move around the country to show face to you before you wire your capital. If you don't understand the concept of being a silent investor in a business, then keep to what you know.

Kind regards.

ROI Alert...
May God guide you to make your best investment decisions this 2019 no matter how small your capital we will accommodate you...

Don't let the world stop you...
Keep my regards
Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by ReppingLocals(f): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2019
ReppingLocals:

⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙

For More Info Contact:

Kind regards.

Life's choice don't let evil communications meddle with your decision.
Every step you take is your sole decision.
Invest and Earn.

Kind regards.

Re: Invest And Get 30% Every 7 Days- Seems Little But Its Better Than Nothing by ReppingLocals(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2019
ReppingLocals:

⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙

For More Info Contact:

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) / Good Investment / Investing In Mutual Fund, Shares , Bonds Or Treasury Bills ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.