Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News (55971 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Either this babe have not gotten over her ex or she's just a miserable attention seeker mtcheewwwwwwwww
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Akposkool(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
She just revealed a murderer. She must be investigated
But xmas Don reach ooo these ritualists are desperate now ooo God help us
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by jrusky(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tontoh why are this insane and very senseless? Hope you remember that boy you are carrying around is Churchill son and the son of the man you are accusing of blood money?

Tontoh truly love this guy because if not her painment won't be these much.

Tontoh I'm so disappointed in you raising this dangerous allegation against your ex it's a shame.

1 Like

Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by DonBenny77(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Its not news that Churchill used to be a yahoo boy, Ghana was his base don't know about now though

The current news now is that

Buhari/jubril

Must

Go
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by gaby(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
God is indeed "mercifully" Tonto.
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Move on already!
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by AHCB: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
This woman is really very bitter!!!
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by DaFlash: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
See as this news sound like ritualist news
"Fresh body parts" grin
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Morbeta11(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tonto rie nsi.... Eat shit.

1 Like

Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Toto no just try at all
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Make she quiet make we hear word.yeye dey smell for her mouth.If Churchill is truly a ritualist as she so claims, then she is also an accessory to the crime also.
You accused him of being a yahoo boy yet Efcc invite am to the commisoning of them structure for abuja.

1 Like

Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tonto is a very phoolish woman! She forgets that the said man is the father of her son..the selfish woman doesn't factor in the shame and ridicule that boy will be subjected to because of her many unguarded outbursts on social media..his friends and classmates will know him as the boy whose father is a fraudster..stoopid woman! angry
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Tomoyayi(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
sad angry What is wrong with this woman is she insane

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

She's pained the guy don move on.
Loneliness na badt thing
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Charly68: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
You can talk now that God has reset your brain,you followed money waka pass before ..
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin she no mention name na.
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Judahudoh: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
In Nigeria it's almost normal for unmarried lovers to live together.

Is there any certainty that she is talking about her ex husband here?

Or is there any guarantee that she never lived with a man who she wasn't married to?

We like to be busy
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by xtervaganza(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bitter wh0re
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by eventsms(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Download students project topics and materials online via www.researchs.com.ng .
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tonto.....

Shut d hell up
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Ahmeduana(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
IJA LODE LORIN DOWE

1 Like

Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by chiedozie198100: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Churchill don move on already. Yet this Toto Onike is still in pain.. one thing is certain. The grasshopper eating boyfriend isn't performing well grin

did you actually mean Toto Onunaike?
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by funkemary(f): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tonto and her wahala
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Harry00(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
oh she live's with 1 who knows
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by funkemary(f): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
I believe she's still in love with him that's why she kept on acting thus way. its not easy to get over the person you love

2 Likes

Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I must fvck tonto, even if it means killing my girlf...
why uploading another nairalander's pic without her consent?
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sinaj.. Where you at?
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by DeepNuggets: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
chiefolododo:
Tony Dikeh should be arrested to tell us what she knows about this

I'm not sure she would cause churchill is a "mercifully" man cheesy
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Lhimeet(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
You didn't know he was a yahoo boy when you guys were f**king your brains out..

Useless girl..
sad angry
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I must fvck tonto, even if it means killing my girlf...
U should be under lock & key. Tonto is embittered. Yet got married to him.
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by toprealman: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
You enjoithe proceeds from the "trade" whilst the " fun" lasted abi?
Re: 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bitter hoelosho geh.

She loves churchill soooooo much. Why can't she just beg him? Life's not so hard oooo.

She go dey alright Las las.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.