Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online (84071 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by SleekGist: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh and famous blogger, Stella Dimokokorkus have set Instagram on fire as they go on an unending exchange of words

The two controversial stars are exposing each other’s dirty secrets on IG…

The brew hot mess all began when Stella Dimokokorkus broke the story of Tonto Dikeh’s arrest in Dubai, which went viral,the actress took to Instagram to blast the blogger saying she is spreading lies because she did not give her the money she begged for years old. But the blogger denied it. Read here

Today sizzling brouhaha started after Tonto Dikeh went on social media to compare Linda Ikeji’s career to that of Stella by asserting that Linda’s success destroyed Stella’s career and that bitterness and envy will not allow her to grow.

And Stella swiftly replied by exposing the actress, saying that despite everything, she is still better than her,because she (Tonto Dikeh) allegedly goes around begging for money to build houses, she gossips about TM (Toke Makniwa) sleeping around with men for money and Bobrisky pays her rent and shops for her in Dubai.

Stella wrote:

“I just knew they would go there. Old news. So what if I am jealous of Linda? at least the jealousy helped me focus to become a success at what I do. I am better than you going around asking how people got money to build their houses. I am better than you running your mouth on how TM is fucking around and you are better than her. So I am jealous of linda ,what else? The jealousy was positive and I don’t need any confused gender paying my rent or shop for me in Dubai. I hear you are fighting over ten celebs inbox right now. So why am I replying you? Madness get level. Next shot.

The controversial actress, Tonto not giving up but denied it all and dared her to show proofs..

“I said I have time bitch don’t play with me..
#Too much talk is bad for her reputation without dropping shit out?? NEXT Don’t Fucking Go no where Only A fool go believe you? When you be receipt owner, all of a sudden no receipt for your hate Am I a builder wey I go Dey beg to build people house ……
Stella I don’t do them say em say? I will say shit to your face I no fear no body…
So all these lies are belittling what ever career you have left…
I Dey gossip Tm and I Dey internet the Copy styles and trend from her on a daily, DO YOU EVEN THINK??!!!!
Expose who I gossip with and our Gossip Biko…
No hide anything EXPOSE WITH PROOF WOMAN… #WHEN DID STELLA START HIDINH PROOFS,this is very Strange!!
I THOT SHE WAS FEARLESS

And it gets hotter as Stella goes ahead to spill more incredible, shameful and dirty secrets about the actress….

“Tonto Post receipts already please. That’s your day job. Recording all your conversations with your friends and saving chats to call them out with later. That’s why nobody replies your call out. If you have more so do I but one thing you won’t accuse me of is going around to fvck pastors and collecting offering money to do slay queen on Instagram. I don’t fucking care what you post. Please go ahead. Churchill I am sorry I ever doubted all you said and even almost agreed to collect money to collect info from all your ex’s who were being set up to call you out. Call me out. I don’t fvck men of God or break up my friends relationships by stealing their deeks. Maybe you’re still suffering from the juju you said you got delivered from that Mercy Gave you to steal your destiny. ..you and I have arranged plenty press stunts from way back and please don’t forget you still owe me 200k for a PR stunt I did years back and you stopped talking to me becos of that or was it becos you fvcked Elohor’s husband?Is this all you got?like really? I am done with you until you can do better. Note that none of your Friends are liking your posts? Please take your medication …note that because you are desperately sick and seeking who to drag down with u. This will be my last response until further notice.. Let me keep quiet like Ini despite what you did to her that year. …I am asking myself what I am doing exchanging words with someone who beat up her ex mum in law. Tsk tsk tsk. If you got shots on me please fire!!! � � ..and to think u could not reply Blessing after she called u out over your pastor fvck waka. Tonto please leave me,Let me work,u don’t have a day job,I do. God !is not mocked pastor Tonto.”

“Tonto Dikeh you say I am full of jealousy? Then why did u go behind Ini to snatch and sleep with her boyfriend after

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Sit4IIzAH/?hl=en

https://sleekgist.com/uncategorized-en/stella-dimokokorkus-spills-dirty-and-shameful-secrets-of-tonto-dikeh-as-they-trade-words-on-ig/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by DonBenny77(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin
Women wahala
...I no dey

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by densiks: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Fear women

I repeat,fear these women grin

279 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by ObaKlaz: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
I like how she exercises restraint, even when she's airing peeps' dirty laundry. That was just a snippet about Tonto. Don't go knocking on her door anyhow; Stella knows a whole load of deep sh.i.t about everyone of 'em celebs you can think of. Even Linda got nothing on Stella when it comes to this kind of game. Stella digs deeper, plus she's a real journalist.

418 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Crazy people everywhere angry

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by donbachi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Women...even the devil is regreting handing eve that apple..if devil read all dis dia trash him go scream"tufiakwa"

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by olayiwola72(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tonto Dikeh always sha
I just pity Idris

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by festacman(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
The funny thing is that Tonto Dike projects herself as a practical AMAZON who focuses on real things. But she is not. Facts around her life show that she is just STREETWISE BITCH who has a knack for creating facades as well as manipulating situations and persons. She found a natural habit in the world of acting but went too far by applying it in her short-lived marriage. A pretentious floozie who had to vainly fill her organic bottoms and breasts with inorganic silicone to enhance her seductiveness and market value.

Parading herself irrationally as a 'King' mainly because she is taking care of one child as a single mother says it all. Meanwhile there are thousands of poor widows out there who as market women, farmers or blue-collar workers hustle hard daily to raise multiple children to responsible adults without any drama or hullabaloo. These are the REAL AMAZONS.

415 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Thebwoy: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.

710 Likes 71 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by jabor4Naija(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Stella throwing punches and headkicks like adesanya d ufc fighter and dey r all hits. Tonto tonto tonto, how many times i call u? U no go shut up abi?

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Olayinka8793(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
I hereby declare Stella as winner of the clash after what appeared to be brutal punches which Tonto can't accurately counter.
Let us hope there will be a second leg of this clash to give Tonto an opportunity for redemption or Stella the opportunity to totally finish her.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by SavageResponse(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Toto Decay wey no get shame before grin

21 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by NOL2dworld(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow!! Drinking blood all becuase of frame.. This ladies has gone deep..

Well, For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, there is still hope, darkness cant save you.. Come to the light.

Is life not fair to you? I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..
If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you..

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Kobicove(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Don't wrestle with a pig in mud otherwise you will get dirty but the pig will be happy!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by QuickStandard: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Dollarheist: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tonto oko bobby ale elomi grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Bills2307(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dimokpekus

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by kolafolabi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Keep on exposing una self. Awon werey

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by salbis(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow.... Madness get levels sha, Toronto don buy market oo.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by realstars: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Women world, a very difficult world,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Factfinder1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
In a bid to spite her ex husband and sopposedly make him regret dumping her totodecay has ended up doing stupid things that she's gonna regret someday

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by rhythyson: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Radarada

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by BlueRayDick: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
If no be say Village people dey Churchill case, imagine wifing this kind of woman.

Only God knows the kind of hell he went tru living with this schizophrenic woman

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Toscarel: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
kai this lady get bad mouth, she called "it" (bobrisky) a confused gender, nawa ooo please keep it coming madam.

scores pts
Stella fc 4 : ½ Tonto and bob utd

it's a knockout

tontodecay you don buy market, better buckle up your werey dey learn work wey dis one dey

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by mimimile93: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
The two of them are hoes.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by anochuko01(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
they say.....
THE BEST TIME TO SAVE YOUR REPUTATION IS WHEN YOU ARE YET TO HAVE ONE.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by ZombieTERROR: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tonto is a prostitute

Everyone knows

Next please....

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by optimistD(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please tonto reply her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Pidginwhisper: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
One thing i know for sure is Stella no dey stop if she wan start. Tonto don press mad woman for breast grin

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by chukwuibuipob: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.