Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk (66214 Views)

Exporting Food Stuffs From Naija / Any Links On Exporting Food Stuffs Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by dapix: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello, I am into smoked catfish business, and want to start exportation, you can try and do a feasibility study as regards the market for it over there, and then you can contact me and we can talk better:08029736561
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by omejeo: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hi ,i am from nsukka i deal with original honey 100%undiluted,ogbono and red oil in large quantity.i am interested to export them but dont know how.my email omejevn@yahoo.com.call me 08066565432.i wil appreciate
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Gloriouspa(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
@Mr. Bright, Thankss for the info given,so far. Plss I will like to know more about the food stuff exportation biz. Kindly send me a mail on: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by uzotex1000: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2013
Hello, I am into catfish business and snail. I also dry and sell.

I currently have catfish above 1kg.

I want to start exporting. Anybody around. call +2348066117974
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by osca123(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2013
a major set back am seeing in this export biz is d issue of trust. I can supply palm oil, egusi and garri in large quantity. But will the buyer remit my money? oscarella68@gmail.com
+2348064369693
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by okennaM: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Zee1: Thanks TTGIL- Useful link indeed. However, your seminars are delivered in Ogun state? i'm in London. My target is not to import raw materials to the UK per se, more of household provisions like processed foods e.g Nigerian cereals, saidine, geisha, yam flour e.t.c
. I didn't get u clear, do u need somebody to be sending them for u or what?
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Classicjimmy: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
@Mr bright,i went through the posts & i think i will like to try it out cos i have a substancial amount to start wit,but i need info abt the current foodstuff that is on the high side,countries that are readily consumable,contacts overseas & the processin..My email is Classicjimmy2007@gmai.com or @yahoo.com.Pls maik me so we could talk.
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by ibeli: 5:28am On Jun 25, 2013
For african foodstuff you can send an email to julian.okoh@hotmail.com we package african foodtuff of any kind for Distribution in and outside the country

1 Like

Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by flowizzy(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Hello,
Please am also interested on exporting food stuffs out of d country I need a link to allow me to do so,I can do panla,garri,palm oil,stockfish,ofada rice,ede, etc plz contact me on delmide_d@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by uwem18: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2013
If you are based in UK i can supply you any food stuff you need from Nija.
+2347030939487,+2348126558863
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by cityhood: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2013
ok jst incase we supply larg cat fish well pakagd for shipping we hav ofic at akure,both we cn arranged it to your destination for export
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
brodas plz i need ur hlp abt dis exporting biz..i need a concrte info abt hw to srt it..how much can i srt wit.and wat product can i srt wit..heres my mail..smith_sydny@yahoo.com.. tanks guys..
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by cityhood: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2013
[quote author=cityhood]ok jst incase we supply larg cat fish well pakagd for shipping we hav ofic at akure,both we cn arranged it to your destination for export.original honey.palm oil,dry peper etc
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by holyram: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hi,i am interested in supplying Yoruba food stuff and Nigeria vegetables in small scale, kindly link me to some serious buyers both in u.k and u .s. a. send me mail: bamcrown@gmail.com
thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by afrokid(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Incase anybody needs a supply of egusi, my number is 08066098066 and mail me at tundedmillionaire@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Doctormighty: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2013
Thanks so much for your business effort.
I am a businessman.Recently my customer in the UK told me about his interest in taking pure natural honey from me. He need plentiful of it.Please, is honey part of exportable goods to UK. If yes, how?
Pls contact me.
doctormighty@yahoo.com
+2348035015103.
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by stanlo4we(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2013
i am stanley based in lagos nigeria i can work with you PM stansbiz2k@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by stanlo4we(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
I have be waiting for this kind of post , i want to venture into this business and my major problem was to source for buyer's now i have buyer's and were to procure the good's the problem is registration of company name but if i have an individual to market this product's for me i can kick of here is my mail stansbiz2k@gmail.com @bright have send you a mail for the past one week you've not reply why.... am stanley the guy who alway's call you from lagos Island thx sir
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Etranshub(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
contact Michael on 08167488947 to get your fish smoking oven....electricity,gas and charcoal...which ever one you want and can have a two in one power source.

Also if you have 100KG and above of fish for smoking to export or sell here in Nigeria with 95% liquid extraction for longer preservation of the fish without any preservatives added. Call the number today and get a great deal
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by adelalu: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
I am based in the uk, i need the following products in the uk to sell to my clients. dried okro, ugu, okazi etc Please get in touch if you are interested. exoticafricanfoods@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Praise5: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
adelalu: I am based in the uk, i need the following products in the uk to sell to my clients. dried okro, ugu, okazi etc Please get in touch if you are interested. exoticafricanfoods@gmail.com
I'll send my number to you now. let's do business
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Praise5: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
I can'ail you ADEDALU, my email is @yahoo.com
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by haconni(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2013
I got some addresses of African markets and Stores both in U.S and U.K from a cousin of mine that was staying in U.K.

I need an info from someone who is already doing the business whether in small or large scale. I can source majority of these items in large quantities but I want to know the pros & cons of the biz from someone who is already into it. My email is kellodiamma@gmail.com/+2348063960232
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by thegov: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
l have somebody who run an african kitchen in ireland and she said what ever l food stuff send to ireland she will still have to pay for clearing please l need info on procedure for food exportation to dublin and uk
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by thegov: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
l need an info from someone who is already doing the business whether in small or large scale. I can source majority of these items in large quantities but I want to know the pros & cons of the biz from someone who is already into it. My email add is aderamat2006@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mr bright not heard from u since.sent u a mail
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
For step by step on how to get the prod and potential foreign buyes visit wwww.inexbis..com you can also drop your question
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by justayo: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
am also interested
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2013
justayo: am also interested
Visit the blog above
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by haconni(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mrcdorv: For step by step on how to get the prod and potential foreign buyes visit wwww.inexbis..com you can also drop your question

@Mrcdov Your blog is not working.
Re: Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk by haconni(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mrcdorv: For step by step on how to get the prod and potential foreign buyes visit wwww.inexbis..com you can also drop your question

@Mrcdov Your blog is not working. I clicked on it but it said "Not Found"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) / Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.