Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (86430 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by OsuMustGo: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
kennygee:

I thought he is more mature than this.

I pray their kids remain happy cousins and not inherit the foolishness of their parents.
No
Nephews

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Simbrixton(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
dandollaz:
Pray you don't have bad wife in your family.i can relate with rudeboy view 200%.
do you know someone u don't like would always be bad, as Peter said he is unhappy with his wife

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:
Rudeboy is arrogant and disrespectful.

I'm beginning to think the hatred he has for Lola who has stood by them is the major factor that engineered their splitting.

I don't know Lola personally to know if she's a good or bad person to judge, but publicly shading her indirectly shows you have no respect for your brother, his wife, your wife and your kids.

Peter not being able to shade your wife all this while doesn't make your wife a BETTER woman, it only shows how mature and respect he has for you and your family. Kindly grow up and stop being a disgrace to sensible twin brothers, husbands, fathers and uncles out there.

One needs to quit hatred and tribalism to be successful in entertainment industry.

I stand with PETER!
His family over P-sqaure.

God bless you

Even if the woman no mean all her prayers and good wishes, must this guy respond with such?

Its obvious the hatred he has for his brother is because of his marrying Lola.

This sad

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Onyiido: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
safarigirl:
how did Jude make him what he is today?

Where was Jude when they started?

If Jude is so great, let him go and make another P-Square. Let him help Paul get endorsements. His North side Inc was only able to give Cynthia Morgan brief popularity, but, how far her career now?

Jude is nothing but a shameless opportunist, who jumped on the success of his brothers and used familial ties to take a seat at the head of the table. He did not help anybody do a thing.

He cannot even help Paul that went with him, how much more the two of them. Who does Jude know? Who was Jude before P-square? Who is Jude after P-square? Nobody.
U just said it all. Sometimes people just talk or type without thinking

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Simbrixton(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
A family friend I know went through worse after marrying an igbo man may God heal our land

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Igbo men always fighting their brother's wife.
Na the work wey dem dey do. If not that Peter is stubborn, they would have turned him against his wife.

15 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by hallowswit: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Paul is high on weed. He thinks Peter will be grateful for this absurd remarks about his wife. #IMMATURE

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:
Rudeboy is arrogant and disrespectful.

I'm beginning to think the hatred he has for Lola who has stood by them is the major factor that engineered their splitting.

I don't know Lola personally to know if she's a good or bad person to judge, but publicly shading her indirectly shows you have no respect for your brother, his wife, your wife and your kids.

Peter not being able to shade your wife all this while doesn't make your wife a BETTER woman, it only shows how matured he is and respect he has for you and your family. Kindly grow up and stop being a disgrace to sensible twin brothers, husbands, fathers and uncles out there.

One needs to quit hatred and tribalism to be successful in entertainment industry.

I stand with PETER!
His family over P-sqaure.

you have said it all

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by fortunechy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
That's more reason I hate this guy... very childish, rude(as his name implied) and arrogant....

This is innocent birthday message..... I trust Peter nah,,,he will reply him appropriately.
This is gross rubbish and immature

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by blackboy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Must you write? I don't blame you. Go marry and make your wife leave you or make your family control your home. Peter has become a man let him go. Free him. You are among those that want to continue using him as a goose that lays the golden egg. Selfish .lies and not facts. Grow up
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Paul for your brutal honesty.
Fvck it,
You can't be like your twin who dies smiling just for the 'Gram.

Lola is the problem,
She was the problem,
And she will always be the problem.
No amount of acting like a Saint will sway our impression of her.

She is evil.
Lola made Peter turn on his own blood, his twin and most importantly, his dying mother's last wish.
I'm not saying it is Juju but it is a supernatural something.

How can a viable young man who successfully built an empire with his twin settle for a lady just a few years younger than his own mom; a lady infamous for her "connections" with the high-and-mighty.

This is not ordinary.
For Peter to walk away from PSquare,
For him to disrespect and suddenly forget Jude who housed him, fed him and made him who he is today shows he knows not what he is doing.

Today he gives all the accolades to Lola.
To Lola!!
A woman that has successfully made twins enemies.
A woman that has deprived us from hearing another gbedu,
A woman that has made us not see new dance steps.
Without Jude, there will be no PSquare!
Without a PSquare, Lola would never have considered Peter as her breeder.

If Lola is not evil,
Upon seeing what her presence has caused in the lives of this family, she would have done the honourable thing by walking away.
Why continue to stay in a family where you are not welcome in.
Why do you want a family to accept you when you've proven their mom's worst fears?

My heart bleeds for Peter.
He is a good guy and deserves much more happiness than he is getting.
I don't pray God softens her wickedness, I pray God takes her and her wickedness away from the Okoye household.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Precy1: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This is the most annoying, disappointing and flawed response I've read today..

Fvck it,

Lola is the problem,
She was the problem,

She is evil.
Lola made Peter turn on his own blood, his twin and most importantly, his dying mother's last wish.

How can a viable young man who successfully built an empire with his twin settle for a lady just a few years younger than his own mom; a lady infamous for her "connections" with the high-and-mighty.

This is not ordinary.
For him to disrespect and suddenly forget Jude who housed him, fed him and made him who he is today shows he knows not what he is doing.

To Lola!!

If Lola is not evil,
Upon seeing what her presence has caused in the lives of this family, she would have done the honourable thing by walking away.
Why do you want a family to accept you when you've proven their mom's worst fears?

I don't pray God softens her wickedness, I pray God takes her and her wickedness away from the Okoye household.

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Awesomefred32(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
U see family issues?
I no dy put am mouth
cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Funnyman: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry I have always said that women can ruin men in this world, but Paul abeg leave the bleaching woman, cool plus Mr Peter is still my best artist in Nigeria but his wife is fake and I suspect Paul's wife as well, fear whoree called wives undecided

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Who is the bleaching woman? You mean to say you have never seen someone this light in complexion before? or you just forgot the part that has to do with Lola being half Russian? or you have never seen the rest of her family members before? please try another line.

As for Rude boy, he was my favorite of the two twins EVEN THOUGH I LOVE BOTH. I have not stopped following both or downloading their songs but I'm dissapointed in what he just did. He went low and he was really shortsighted everything is not going to end with them now the innocent kids will be caught in between, shame I spit on his fake dreadlocks.

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Collysmith: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
Paul should go and seat down

He is behaving like a woman

Lola's statement in their birth wishes for them,indicates that she has a clear mind

But Paul's reply implies that he is not yet done with her

Real men don't bear or keep grudges
women are dangerous including you
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by eyinjuege: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
israelmao:

It was issue of make and break before the woman came on the scene and they have never had a long-time feud.One thing led to another shading,it didn't begin today.It is wrong to get angry it is only wrong to allow sun to set on it.
This Lola has consistently offered the olive branch. It's one public ridicule after another. Imagine the extra more savage ridicule that happens behind closed doors.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by eyinjuege: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
And who s Lola? A gold digger and family destroyer.

Lola was born into a rich family, compared to Psquares family. They had no gold to be dug when she stated dating Peter.
She is one of the few women who can confidently say she was part of the struggle. If she had been showing her boyfriend pepper then when he hadnt made it, he would have forgotten her by now because he would remember the harsh words she used on him when he was still struggling. Rather, she was a pillar of support. His support system. No wonder he is ready to stand by her side now.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Simbrixton(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
nonut:

The Yoruba snake knows how to pretend, but we know better.
Mere mere na ihu, kwo mpete na-azu.
hahaha bros hatred consumes and kills why turn a civil issue to tribal one

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by pressplay411(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fvck it,

Lola is the problem,
She was the problem,

She is evil.

This is not ordinary.

To Lola!!

If Lola is not evil,

All these prayers flying around.
Thank God the prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God. So only the righteous' prayer will be answered.

Clearly Lola brought peace to the life of Peter brought out of him a responsible man.
Paul is mostly aggrieved because he misses his twin brother that they messed around together.

His anger is out of love. He misses the love and bond of his twin.
Unfortunately Peter cannot downgrade to irresponsible lifestlye just to please him. Rather he should clean up his act and upgrade to a responsible man.

The little I know of the two brothers proves the axiom, never judge a book by its cover.
People most mistake Peter's exuberance for irresponsibility and Paul's sobriety for responsibility.
But truly, the reverse is the case.
Peter is clear the more responsible.

I pray they get it together soon.
If not for their career, for their family.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by diadem10: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
efavour:
Paul simply don't have space for fake people. A normal person will wish the twins happy birthday and go inside to pray or foster peace. But that Lola is always trying so hard to portray herself a nice person. Who brings out family problem on birthdays and anniversary ? Lola and Peter. It's good the way he replied it. I have my share of people that will poison you while holding the peace sign. No time for pretence, say it as it is.
She is a woman of peace. Wherelse would it be appropriate than to remind these two scorpio to forgive themselves than on their birthday which should bring a lot of good memories to them but loser thinks otherwise.

It's even stupid of Paul to think Peter would warm towards him after dissing his family 'cos Lola and her children are more important to Peter than the loser called Paul. Paul is so pained. I wouldn't be surprised to realise he's got obsessive love for Lola. The saying that identical twins tend to fall for same woman couldn't be wrong. It's a matter of if I don't have her, no one can. Foolish being.

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
safarigirl:
how did Jude make him what he is today?

Where was Jude when they started?

If Jude is so great, let him go and make another P-Square. Let him help Paul get endorsements. His North side Inc was only able to give Cynthia Morgan brief popularity, but, how far her career now?

Jude is nothing but a shameless opportunist, who jumped on the success of his brothers and used familial ties to take a seat at the head of the table. He did not help anybody do a thing.

He cannot even help Paul that went with him, how much more the two of them. Who does Jude know? Who was Jude before P-square? Who is Jude after P-square? Nobody.
Young woman say what you know!!

Jude made Psquare!

Jude was a professional music art who studied music and helped to put his brothers together to form a formidable sing/dance crew.

Paul is good with singing while Peter is best at dancing. Jude brought their talent together and harnessed it to become profitable.

Most of you ladies of our time are just annoying, jumping in and scattering families without thinking of how they started and suffered as a family before u came in.

So Lola grew up with them in Jos Ms I-too-know

You better learn to stop saying what u know nothing about.

I have met Lola, she is not a good woman, not just about her tribe but its about her person.

Another mistake they made was twins marrying from opposite direction.

For twins to stay close, they need to marry closely.

Looking at Lola, u will know she is the type of lady that brings in division if u look into her eyes with deeper wisdom.

Our eyes tell so much of our personality in life.

Anybody that have shifty eyes is a cunning person, beware of such person; whether man or woman.

Lola hardly smiles, and she have this shifty eyes perculiar with cunning and dishonest people.

She wrote all that crap to fool the public and to appear saintly and if u put yourself in Paul's shoe, it hurts when your hater goes outside to preach love and claim your bestie but back home he or she is your greatest enemy.

Peter is the issue in Psquare!

Why will the whole family side for Paul, leaving only Peter

Why would Peter be the first to quit and always forming solo even while his brother Paul was doing all he could back then to fix their issues

Peter's wife sowed a lot of hatred in the heart of Peter and told him how their elder brother Jude was using them.

Most women are good in opening the eyes of their man to things that their man had been ignoring for peace and unity.

None of them was lacking, none of them was broke or underpaid, why bring in negative advice at the first instance

You better learn as a lady not to scatter your mans family, don't let Nairaland likes and shares confuse u that u are saying the right thing

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by dapolaw(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
This Paul na real idiot, he has no respect for his twin brother.

If you can disrespect his wife then u don't deserve any respect.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
nokatakata:

dont mind these daft cursed envious ipods. the bast.ards don't make it until they run down to afonja land and get help from the same afonja people to help their career and the moment they make small money, they start yapping trash. How many of their uselss musicians would have made without the assistance of the afonjas they hate so much? just look at the useless paul now, no reasonable endorsement. he just singing his nursery school rhymes and getting bitter by the day. heck the MF cant even express himself in simple english language.

From this comment, what now separates you from the "ipob people"
you are just as hard filled as they are undecided

So all those rich men from nnewi got "Afonja help"
or the ones in Kamo?
Or in Aba?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
nokatakata:

dont mind these daft cursed envious ipods. the bast.ards don't make it until they run down to afonja land and get help from the same afonja people to help their career and the moment they make small money, they start yapping trash. How many of their uselss musicians would have made without the assistance of the afonjas they hate so much? just look at the useless paul now, no reasonable endorsement. he just singing his nursery school rhymes and getting bitter by the day. heck the MF cant even express himself in simple english language.

grin

my guy you dey para oo.

You see I have never seen a tribe so arrogant, so tribal and full of hate like the Igbo. No apology!

Tell me any of their Musicians that really made a name without having connection or moving to the Yoruba land. None.

But are they grateful ? No!

Rather they would pay their so call Afonjas with Evil and hate.

Very few are truly sensible among these people.

Have you wondered why Politically in Nigeria ,they are no where to be found?

Hate is the Answer.

They even had to threaten Atiku before he chose one of them as running mate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by tomdon(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fvck it,

Lola is the problem,
She was the problem,

She is evil.

This is not ordinary.

To Lola!!

If Lola is not evil,

Who is this goat naa??

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by jattopeter(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
princechurchill:
People saying that Paul is arrogant and useless should read his statement again he never mentioned anybody's name

The Truth of the matter is what he said is the truth just like buhari preaching that i belongs to everyone but Nepotism is the symbol of his government
I was angry with that your message initially but when I saw Buhari's part... all I could picked up to say was God bless this my friend.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
nokatakata:

no its not a problem marrying from different social class. it's a problem marrying from a bunch of hateful and cursed people who are so foolish.ly full of themselves yet envious of everyother person.

see what I'm talking about?

Hate filled fellow like you

I have Yoruba in laws aplenty, and we all live as a big happy family assisting each other when need be

In the real world, "Afonja" and "Ipob" are family.....

the riff raffs on both sides on the other hand, are spreading hate
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
diadem10:

She is a woman of peace. Wherelse would it be appropriate than to remind these two scorpio to forgive themselves than on their birthday which should bring a lot of good memories to them but loser thinks otherwise.

It's even stupid of Paul to think Peter would warm towards him after dissing his family 'cos Lola and her children are more important to Peter than the loser called Paul. Paul is so pained. I wouldn't be surprised to realise he's got obsessive love for Lola. The saying that identical twins tend to fall for same woman couldn't be wrong. It's a matter of if I don't have her, no one can. Foolish being.
That is the problem with Nigerians; eye service!

You guys prefer pretenders than people who tell you the blunt truth.

If she truly wanted to preach peace and bring them back, she ought to have started it offline from the house by sending them a personal message and maybe plan a secret surprise birthday for them with Paul's wife and then plan the forgiveness and reconciliation not going publicly on social media to form saintly while her heart is dark like charcoal, it hurts if u are on the receiving end, think about it

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by dammiecool(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ThYhgPJKA/img]
I guess dis zombie track pain paul

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by jrusky(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
This guy from.today lost my respect in fact I desist from being his fan with immediate effect.

How could a grown up man talk this way if even you have issues with your twin brother wife it does not give you the right to say this about her in public im ashamed of you boy. You lost my respect. Is your wife a saint

I don't know if Lola is a bad wife or good wife naturally I know my people behaviour to non igbo marrying to them I swear it's like a mistake for non igbo and marry igbo it's like a mistake I must be honest because they will hate you and frustrate you.

A friend of mine is going through this shameful ordeal right now for marrying Edo lady I had to slap one of his brother so bad last Sunday because I was so annoyed the treatment he gave this lady. Naturally hate is in our gene towards humanity and this make me always getting mad with my people all the time.

Paul biko go to hell in fact Paul go and die. What arrant nonsense. Very stupid animal.

Insult me and let thunder fire your entire generation bloody haters.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Paul is stupid to have thought Peter will choose him over his wife and children.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by MartinsD12(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fvck it,

Lola is the problem,
She was the problem,

She is evil.

This is not ordinary.

To Lola!!

If Lola is not evil,

Nonsense write up you have little or no knowledge about psquare, the Lola you are saying it's evil was with psquare getting shows for them in the early stages, doing all that for them you call that evil I don't think so, Anita has never said anything bad about Lola its always rude boy and Jude you see Paul don't respect Lola as Peter has complained before the break up, when you have not right information you don't talk out of sentiment, the problem started because the mother never wanted Peter to marry Lola due to she is yoruba which the woman doesn't like but Peter followed his heart. Paul is too proud how can he claim that he is psquare alone, claims he write all the songs that's impossible and annoying

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by jesmond3945: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
I only blame buhari cos this thread shows how shallow and jobless Nigerians can be. Look at how una carry people matter for head, dey write epistle on what is not relevant. I bet you lola and paul are somewhere drinking to your busybodiness. Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.