Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs (5261 Views)

Earn Steady $3 Daily Posting Comments On These Two Websites / Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies / Win N100 Airtime By Posting Comments – Pronoahtech Giveaways Sweepstakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Good news to everyone that has been on the lookout for an easy and genuine way to make money online! I'm talking about the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform here where you'll get paid $0.50 per comment posted on other people's blogs. Once you've reached the minimum threshold of $10, you'll cash out to your credit dashboard from where you can exchange funds to your US PayPal account.

As for getting paid via US PayPal from anywhere in the world, the bones of that have been broken already. We've figured that out from scratch to conclusion and you'll be able to receive local bank alert same day here in Nigeria.

Even if you're lazy, there's a possibility that you can earn not less than N100000 a month commenting in 5-6 lines on other people's blogs. Search through the internet for commenting posting jobs to see if you'll ever find an awesome revenue opportunity like this.

You'll never find a meaningful revenue opportunity like the one given on the Site Comment 2.0 except the ones that will promise to pay you $0.01-$0.04 per comment with a limit to the number of comments you can post daily and the possibility of getting suspended without committing any offense at all.

But on the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform, you'll be able to earn $0.50/comment revenue posting comments without any limit at all and there's no limit to how much you can make daily. Learn more here: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

You can start earning revenue from the first day once you've written the required number of comments to become a certified commenter on the platform. Making $10-$15 a day posting comments is guaranteed on the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform.

For further inquiries, get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!

2 Shares

Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Onnasucs1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm interested
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Onnasucs1:
I'm interested

Hello Onnasucs,

Congratulations on coming across this uncommon revenue opportunity, the best of its kind in the entire online world that will allow you to earn $10-unlimited per comment daily via PayPal! The community has over 1.4 million members who have different blogs and request unlimited comments daily into them for search engine ranking.

Get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 and visit the post, https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment to learn more about the newly launched on how you can start earning hundreds of dollars posting comments on other people's blogs. I have been online searching for such a revenue opportunity but am sorry to inform you that there is none anywhere else except at WA. Congratulations!

Israel
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by samsamo48: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
You said this is only available to premium members in WA. How much is the cost to become a premium member in WA?
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
samsamo48:
You said this is only available to premium members in WA. How much is the cost to become a premium member in WA?

Hello samsamo,

Yeah, it's only available to the WA premium members and the cost is $19 only. The reason is that the Site Comment 2.0 is enabled on the former Site Comment platform which was a premium feature - a feature for action takers (Money Makers). Once you're ready to start earning revenue within this platform, you're much welcome.

Over 1.4 million members from around the world are all rejoicing at this new development launched within the WA community and everybody has one or more blogs that they request comments to daily which makes the commenting posting job the most realistic one in the online world.

It's not like the other forum posting platform I initially introduced you, guys, to the other time whereby there were only 10-14 blog/forum owners who were requesting for forum posts and blog comments and the pay rate was only $0.05 per post with a limit to how many posts you could make daily. But thanks to the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform that allows you an unlimited number of posts/comments and unlimited revenue you can earn daily posting comments on other people's blogs!

To get started, get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congrats!

Israel
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2018
For those who really want to earn more than extra revenue daily alongside building their personal brands online, good news! If you're ready to start earning as much as you want from day one commenting on other people's blogs while building a personal website along, don't hesitate to let me know through WhatsApp: 07030094764

Learn more from my personal website here: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

Please, if you're not ready to upgrade your account, don't bother reaching me at all. I want to give my free and valuable mentoring only to action takers like me. Thanks for compliance!

Israel

1 Share

Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2018
Once you've completed your first 50 comments which you can do in a day if you're really serious about earning more than extra revenue working in the comfort of your home, you'll be congratulated that you're a certified commenter and you can start earning unlimited $0.50 per comment offered to other members' blogs without limits. Members are over 1.4 million in the number who have between 1-50 blogs each receiving and asking for your valuable comments. You can earn $10, $20, $30 or greater per day depending on how much time you're willing to dedicate to the job.

Warning: The WA Site Comment 2.0 platform is a feature for the upgraded premium members only. Please, if you're looking for a free way to make cool and legitimate money online, don't reach me at all. The program is not meant for you.

Learn more about the revenue opportunity here: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

What a genuine revenue opportunity! If you're ready to be an action taker (An upgraded premium member), and want to know how to go about it in details along with free mentoring, don't hesitate to reach me on WhatsApp: 07030094764.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by FESTAC101: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2018
Post your withdrawal into your Nigerian or PayPal account not all those screenshots there.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by trevorhorace(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2018
what are the hidden charges or start up costs or premium costs . plus it'll be nice to see some nigerian bank account withdrawals. Also will there be need for hiding under VPN upandan.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by peablaze(f): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
WarmWood4:
I think there are more promising types of earnings on the Internet. For example, I use the program Mobirich, which pays for SMS. In a month I earn $ 300-500 without doing anything. I think to try trading

Tell me about it
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by BrotherBlood1: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
WarmWood4:
I think there are more promising types of earnings on the Internet. For example, I use the program Mobirich, which pays for SMS. In a month I earn $ 300-500 without doing anything. I think to try trading
Tell me more please.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by sammyuche(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
You forgot to add that they pay through PayPal only which we don't have here in Nigeria. Its a good program no doubt but the unavailability of PayPal spoils it for Nigerians.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by sammyuche(m): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
WarmWood4:

Mobirich doesn't work in naija
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Congratulations, everyone! The affiliate marketing platform I came to introduce to you, guys, is such that provides full-time revenue opportunities - meaning that you'll have the opportunity to earn as much as you want to start from your day one in the community. You can be earning $10-$15 daily from posting comments on 5-6 lines to other people's websites who are over 1.5 million in number from all parts of the world. And aside from the comment-posting revenue opportunity, you also have other money-making programs that will let you earn some extra revenue every day working from the comfort of your home.

If you're ready to start making money online, don't hesitate to let me know or learn more through the link: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

WhatsApp: 07030094764

Israel Olatunji
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, this is to notify you that more revenue opportunities have just been launched again in the WA community for all premium members from all parts of the world. So, if you have the vision of building financial freedom, don't hesitate to get back to me through the WhatsApp number: 07030094764

You should read more about the platform through the links: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment and https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/my-review-about-wealthy-affiliate
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
If you've been on the lookout for a simple comment posting job that will earn you $10-$15 a day, then I congratulate you as you have the opportunity now to offer comments of 5-6 lines to other members within the same community. If you're ready to start making money right now, don't hesitate to get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Warm Regards!
Israel Olatunji
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Are you interested in writing jobs? Do you want to be earning $5-$20 every day doing what you simply love doing in the comfort of your home? I'm introducing the new WA Site Comment 2.0 platform that gives you unlimited access to offer comments of 5-6 lines in any topic of your choice and earn $0.50 per comment without limits daily. For details, don't hesitate to ask me through the WhatsApp: 07030094764 or call: 08029639750 to start earning revenue immediately.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
The WA Site Comment 2.0 is the one of the very few online business platforms in the online world that lets you earn extra revenue while building out your site alongside. It's awesome for you to earn $200-$300 posting comments on other people's blogs while building out a brand of your own using the awesome premium tools at WA. The new WA Site Comment 2.0 platform was just launched on October 5, 2018 while the whole community had been in existence as far back as 2007. To learn more about the daily revenue opportunity, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 call via WhatsApp.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Have you ever come across an affiliate marketing community that trains on how to build a virtual real estate and, at the same time, allows members to earn extra revenue posting comments on other members' blogs; the people who are over 1.4 million people in number from all parts of the world. Through the newly-introduced WA Site Comment 2.0 platform, you earn $0.50 per comment every day and there is no limit to the number of comments you can post per day. There are just more than enough blogs for you to comment on daily. To make further inquiries, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 or call through WhatsApp.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2019
Once you've earned $10 which you can earn in 1-2 days, you can cash out instantly to PayPal. though you'll have to post your first 50 comments on any topic of your choice to become a certified commenter. You're deeply welcome to the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform, an online marketing platform where you can earn as much as you want daily posting comments on blogs owned by more than 1.4 million people from all parts of the world. For further inquiries, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 or simply call via WhatsApp.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Have you heard about the new WA Site Comment 2.0 platform? This is the awesome revenue opportunity we've all been waiting for all along. Congratulations on introducing to you all Nairalanders, the best revenue opportunity in the online world that allows you to earn revenue while building your personal brand online. With this platform, you'll earn $0.50 per comment you post on a daily basis and there's no limit to the number of comments you can make per day. The community has over 1.4 million members from all parts of the world and there are millions of blogs to comment on, meaning that there are more jobs than available commenters.

To learn how you can become a certified commenter with at least an 80% approval rate and at most, a 20% skip rate, don't hesitate to let me know by reaching me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 or simply call via WhatsApp.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Vickeeeee: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
WarmWood4:
bplease how does it work
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by edunwanna: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
The earning screenshot is obviously not from WA, am a member so i know how d dashboard looks like.

Note: When u sign up, u hav like around 1week to upgrade with $19, to become a premium member then start commenting, subsequently is $49 per month u pay to remain active.
But u need a vpn to sign up, Nigerians are not accepted. After which u can continue directly without vpn.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
As you continue building out your site, you'll equally have the opportunity to earn extra revenue offering comments of 5-6 lines or more to other people's blogs and you can request comments to your own blog the same way you offer to others. This is what makes the system a Pay-it-forward system. It's the right online business platform for only those who want to build a multi-million dollar brand while earning extra dollars doing what they love doing from the comfort of their homes.

Gone were the days when you would have to convert naira to dollars spending from your hard-earned money to pay monthly subscriptions. It's no longer as difficult as before. You can now pay monthly sub from the cash credits earned so far from the posting offers.

For further inquiries, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 or simply call via WhatsApp.

Congrats!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Maybe, you've forgotten how the WA affiliate page looks like. Please, go back and check your account affiliate page to find out how the page looks exactly, then come back here to tell us your findings. Thanks for your review!

edunwanna:
The earning screenshot is obviously not from WA, am a member so i know how d dashboard looks like.

Note: When u sign up, u hav like around 1week to upgrade with $19, to become a premium member then start commenting, subsequently is $49 per month u pay to remain active.
But u need a vpn to sign up, Nigerians are not accepted. After which u can continue directly without vpn.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
If you don't know how to upgrade your account, don't hesitate to let me know. It's easier than you think and you'll earn a decent sum of money which is going to help focus in the course of building your virtual real estate. Your virtual real estate represents your personal brand, your shop address. and website. While you'll have to pay the monthly subscription, it's usually difficult for most newbies and that is why the new WA Site Comment 2.0 platform has been introduced whereby you earn $0.50 per comment offered and there are no limits to how many comments you can post per day. Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 or call via WhatsApp.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Good morning house! Are you interested in building a legitimate online business - a multi-million dollar brand of your own? Congratulations on coming across this opportunity! What am I congratulating you for? It's now possible for all of us to create a multi-million dollar brand working from the comfort of our homes. Of course, we all know it entails time, energy, and some spending to build a successful online business which is very difficult for an average Nigerian. But congratulating all of us as the new WA Site Comment 2.0 platform has been launched as far back as the 5th of October 2018 which allows you to earn $0.50 per comment offered to other people's blogs.

As there's no limit to the number of comments you can offer per day and there are millions of members' blogs to comment on every day, you can earn as much as you want daily which will help you pay the monthly sub for the awesome tools we use to build our online empire, feed yourself and your family and all of that.

To get started right away, don't hesitate to let me know via WhatsApp: 07030094764 right away, and I'll be more than happy to help and mentor you 24/7 for free.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Yes, you'll make up to $150-$300 a month depending on how much time you are willing to devote for the comment posting job which is equivalent to N45000-N90000 a month

And when you start creating training tutorials, courses, and videos, you'll earn $10-$15 a day, i.e $300-$450 a month which is equivalent to N90000-N135000 a month working from the comfort of your day/home.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
The monthly sub you'll be paying covers the comment posting revenue opportunity, the creating of training tutorials, videos, and courses, the awesome and most integrated premium tools in the online world for building your own website which is going to yield you thousands of dollars soon such as the Site Content, Site Builder, Site Support, Site Comment 2.0 platform and all of that
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2019
If you know you have a good command of English and can work some hours a day offering comments to other people's blogs, don't hesitate to get back to me for more details about how you can start earning doing what you love doing in the comfort of your home. With diligence and determination, you can earn as much as $5-$10 a day offering comments to other people's sites and there's no limit to the number of blogs you can comment on. There are millions of blogs at your own disposal to comment on every day.

Don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 or simply call via WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insurance Claims Rise Faster Than Premium Income / How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp / NRC Tasks Oil Marketers To Move Fuel By Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.