Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs (5290 Views)

Earn Steady $3 Daily Posting Comments On These Two Websites / Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies / Win N100 Airtime By Posting Comments – Pronoahtech Giveaways Sweepstakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
On October 2018, the new WA Site Comment 2.0 platform was released by Carson - the co-founder and it came with two great incentives. The first incentive is about the revenue opportunity already discussed earlier on this thread which allows you to earn $5-$10 a day posting comments on other people's blogs who are more than 1.4 million members from all parts of the world.

The other incentive is the comment boost which places you on a top priority queue to receive multiple times the number of comments you're supposed to receive to your own blog. Congratulations! Reach me via WhatsApp? 07030094764.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
There's a secret strategy for getting more than enough blogs to comment on every day which guarantees that you can earn as much as you want per day. When you continue offering comments and, all of a sudden, you receive a message saying "We've delivered comments to those who need them; try again in a moment for more comments", what you'll simply do to ensure you continue posting is that you click on the "Try again now" up to three times to automatically receive new blogs to comment on again and again.

If it happens that after clicking on the "Try again now" button up to three times, but no blog is brought to you yet to comment on, then click on the Site Comment tab at the top left corner of the Page once or twice, and you'll continue posting comments without stopping at all to earn unending cash. To start earning revenue, don't hesitate to get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
It's a normal strategy to get more comments. The system was technically programmed to keep saying that error message, whereas, there are millions of blogs that are requesting comments every day in the platform. So, the platform will get it corrected, but pending the time, you need to be implementing that strategy To start earning revenue, don't hesitate to get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
I've been in the community as a premium member months before the comment posting platform was released by Carson and here I am by the grace of God.

I have received another dedication badge at the highest level of membership in my first year mark.

Since I became a trainer, I have been making $10-$15 a day, and now my website has started fetching me lots of dollars via Google AdSense and affiliate commissions as it keeps climbing the mountains of Google search ranking along with implementing the working strategies which I teach people every day in all of my training tutorials.

Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2019
If you're serious about making money online, don't hesitate to leverage this golden revenue opportunity the type of which cannot be found anywhere except the scams that are going on around - the kind of money you'll only earn on the computer but which you'll never cash out in papers. Stop chasing the shadows as far as making money is concerned. Upgrade to premium at WA and start earning decent revenue posting comments on other members' blogs who are more than 1.4 million in number from all over the world.

There are millions of blogs to comment every day. There's no limit to the number of comments you can post per day. No one will ever tell you that it's enough for the day; not at WA! Continue posting and keep revenue $0.50 per comment without ending. Don't hesitate to get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 for details and start earning revenue offering comments today. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Have you been looking for the best ways to earn revenue online doing what you love doing from the comfort of your home? Don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 and you'll start earning $0.50 per comment without limits to the number of blogs you can comment on per day. While building your personal website along with the awesome tools and resources provided on the platform, you'll also have the opportunity of earning extra revenue offering comments on other people's blogs which will be enough for you to pay your monthly subscription as well as use for other necessary things in your business. Congratulations!

Learn more through the post below:

https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Do you want to earn $5-$10 daily posting comments on blogs? Yes, the best revenue opportunity has come now for all potential bloggers, struggling veteran bloggers, and newbies from any location in the world as you offer unlimited comments to other people's blogs and earn $0.50 on every other comment offered without limits to the number of blogs you can comment on every day. To start earning revenue from your first day, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Salowise: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2019
How many times have you withdraw, and how long does it takes for you to receive the money in your account.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Salowise:
How many times have you withdraw, and how long does it take for you to receive the money in your account.

Hello Salowise, thanks for your message! As for my earning experience so far at WA, I'm happy to tell you that I withdraw on the first of every month via PayPal and smile to the bank the following day to use the ATM. Action takers are money makers. If you know you're ready to start earning revenue, don't stay behind here, but rather get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

1 Share

Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Once you have made a resolution within you to start a journey to financial freedom this year, don't hesitate to get back to me and I'll be more than happy to guide you through from scratch to success. It's a pity that due to many occurrences of scams, many Nigerians are skeptical about online business. They no longer believe that anyone can make money online not knowing that thousands are making money online.

Here at WA, there are excellent and numerous ways in which you can make money online. You have the comment posting job opportunity at your own disposal whereby you earn $0.50 on every other comment you offer to other people's blogs and you get paid via PayPal once you've reached $10 only. There's no limit to the number of blogs you can comment on per day and can earn as much as you want daily.

While earning cool and consistent revenue from the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform, you'll be building your multi-million dollar brand/website alongside using the awesome site builder tools at WA. To start earning from your first day, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Are you ready to start a journey to financial freedom? Do you want to be free from financial captivity? Then, you've found the sure way to financial freedom today. Good news to you so far you're willing to become financially free in year 2019! Congratulations as you can now build your personal website - your multi-million dollar brand or virtual real estate working from the comfort of your home while earning revenue posting comments of 5-6 lines to other people's blogs/websites.

You earn $0.50 on every other comment you offer to other people's sites without any limit to the number of comments you can post per day or number of websites you can comment on every day. Congrats! If you're ready to start earning revenue while building your own personal brand alongside, don't hesitate to get back to me in earnest via WhatsApp: 07030094764.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Do you want to become financially free this year? Why not leverage the best revenue opportunity that I've brought for you oday and set yourself free from the financial captivity? Why would you continue to remain strugling financially when the revenue opportunity has now come your way to earn as much as you want posting comments to blogs every day?

With this opportunity, you earn $0.50 on every other comment you post and there's no limit to the number of blogs you can comment on per day. To start earning right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by obuksjr(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
obuksjr:
Following

Thanks for following! What we've been discussing so far is that there is no more getting scammed when the right program is already launched at WA. Making money is a thing of challenge for many people but at WA, it's not. You have a series of ways to make money part of which the Site Comment 2.0 platform is one.

The Site Comment 2.0 platform will let you earn $0.5 on every other comment offered to blogs/websites while you will pay monthly subscription easily from cash credits earned as well as build your site alongside. Congratulations! Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Abovee122: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2019
edunwanna:
The earning screenshot is obviously not from WA, am a member so i know how d dashboard looks like.

Note: When u sign up, u hav like around 1week to upgrade with $19, to become a premium member then start commenting, subsequently is $49 per month u pay to remain active.
But u need a vpn to sign up, Nigerians are not accepted. After which u can continue directly without vpn.

You are a member but I don't think you are a premium member or maybe you have not earned from the platform that is why you have not seen earning dashboard. The platform is real and there more secrets to earn from the platform. Success belongs to true action takers. For more information reach me on WhatsApp +2349072286575.
Guys are hustling and getting rewarded big time.
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by ngtechview(m): 3:26am On Mar 19, 2019
But d site doesn't accept Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by rainlover(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Is it still available?
Re: Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Not really? Many Nigerians are there right now earning thousands of dollars monthly and building their sites. If it matters to you that you gain financial freedom in a lifetime, don't hesitate to consider leveraging the best online business opportunity introduced to you. There are some revenue opportunities there aside from building your site. These will help you make some money while you're working on your own website.

You can reach me via WhatsApp to get started immediately: 07030094764

Read my review and take the most important decision of your life today: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account

Congratulations!

ngtechview:
But d site doesn't accept Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gtbank Website Hacked?? / Christopher Gardner: The Greatest Rags To Riches Story / Make As Much As N10,000 Weekly From GIFTALWORLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.