Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Four INEC Workers, NYSC Member, 3 Year-old Die In Kogi Auto Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Four INEC Workers, NYSC Member, 3 Year-old Die In Kogi Auto Crash (443 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four INEC Workers, NYSC Member, 3 Year-old Die In Kogi Auto Crash by Dkmngr: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
thanks
Re: Four INEC Workers, NYSC Member, 3 Year-old Die In Kogi Auto Crash by blakid(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
RIP to the dead. My sincere condolences to their families.
Re: Four INEC Workers, NYSC Member, 3 Year-old Die In Kogi Auto Crash by icon007(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rip to the dead! My God console the families
Re: Four INEC Workers, NYSC Member, 3 Year-old Die In Kogi Auto Crash by NwaAmaikpe: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

The disadvantage of entering public transport is that just one evil person destined to die in it can decide the fate of everyone in the car.
Just like the biblical Jonah.

I suspect this accident was because of the INEC officials.

Maybe they were planning to rig the forthcoming elections against Atiku but mercy said No, I'm not gonna let you go free.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four INEC Workers, NYSC Member, 3 Year-old Die In Kogi Auto Crash by GOFRONT(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
cool

YAHAYA BELLO AT IT AGAIN.......see wetin Yaya Bello don cause.....

Re: Four INEC Workers, NYSC Member, 3 Year-old Die In Kogi Auto Crash by narrowpathy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The disadvantage of entering public transport is that just one evil person destined to die in it can decide the fate of everyone in the car.
Just like the biblical Jonah.

I suspect this accident was because of the INEC officials.

Maybe they were planning to rig the forthcoming elections against Atiku but mercy said No, I'm not gonna let you go free.

But seriously how do you create humour out of tragedy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Yellow Card Website Leaks Thousands Of Data / Important Travel Tips That Can Help You Save Money This Christmas Holiday / Moment Kzn Staff Caught Carelessly Throwing Luggage Around At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.