Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Zwerl App- Is Zwerl Scam | Zwerl Reviews - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zwerl App- Is Zwerl Scam | Zwerl Reviews (1494 Views)

Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. / ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! / I Gave Out My BVN To A Money Loaning App; Is My Account At Risk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zwerl App- Is Zwerl Scam | Zwerl Reviews by Arinzona20(m): 2:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Zwerl is a platform that its users to chat, ask and answer questions. It has both App and website where can easily chat, ask and answer questions on the go. This program is designed for those who want to make some money by sharing their knowledge but the question is, is Zwerl scam?

I guess you wouldn’t want to waste your precious time and data on something useless. In this article, I will show all you need to know about zwerl. Let’s get the ball rolling.

How Do I Make Money With Zwerl?
You can make money through Zwerl rewards which comes in form of badges, reputation, community bonus and monetary bonuses.

Badges are earned when you answer or ask questions at zwerl or by just being on zwerl every day. Reputation is given to experts who are endorsed by users and other experts for giving helpful answers in a chat.

Lastly, monetary bonuses are given to experts who give helpful answers based on their reputation. This is the logic here, the more helpful answers you give the greater you earn.

Note: Be sure you vote at the end of the chat, you have to do this to be eligible for payment. Vote for the one you think that gave the best answer. Once you leave the chat early you should use the “I don’t know” option on the endorsement screen.

For each calendar day (based on UTC/GMT) that you ask a question, you’ll get a 4% Community Bonus – this means zwerl app will add 4% to any earnings you make on that day.

The 4% Community Bonus will keep building to a maximum of 20% for every day that you ask a question. It will increase in multiples of 4 (an example is shown below).
Each day you don’t ask a question, your Community Bonus drops by 4%.
Once you ask again, the Community Bonus goes up by 4%.
Making a Favorite chat request or asking a Customer Service question won’t count towards the Community Bonus.
The Community Bonus won’t be applied to Favorited chat requests that you answer.
The Community Bonus will be included in your earnings for each activity period you have qualified for it. It will not be listed separately in your earnings.
Example
(All experts start on 0%)

Day 1, chat request: 4% bonus
Day 2, chat request: 8% bonus
Day 3, chat request: 12% bonus
Day 4, no chat request: 8% bonus
Day 5, chat request: 12% bonus
Day 6, chat request: 16% bonus
Day 7, chat request: 20% bonus
Day 8, chat request: 20% bonus
Day 9, Customer Service chat request: 16% bonus
Day 10, no chat request: 12% bonus
If you have not yet created a chat request, then you will see this Community Bonus box on each of your My Topics pages:

Before i move further on this, let me show you how to register for Zwerl.
Follow these steps to Set Up your *zwerl account*

Step 1. Download the Application "zwerl" from Google Play Store

Step 2. Open it and input this referral code (7wozsg )but if you were taken to Profile directly, scroll down and you will see insert referral code. (The essence of this referral code is for you to earn $5 once you get to 500 points, which you can achieve in a day)

Step 3. It takes you to Profile then click on Edit on the Top Right Corner of the Page

For further details on Zwerl and how to earn higher click the below link
https://zonapoint.com/zwerl-app-reviews-scam/
Re: Zwerl App- Is Zwerl Scam | Zwerl Reviews by shurlar50(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2018
why are they suspending people unjustly?

(1) (Reply)

Western Lotto Launches Indoor Games Promo / Nigeria Gino Tomato Factory To Begin Production Soon (Photos) / Desperately In Need Of Pos,contact Me..07081732954

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.