Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies (46419 Views)

See Photos Of Olamide’s Wife / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by okwabayi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
The girl second from right is fine on so many levels. You never see her type on Nairaland, na only lokitos and fatsos dey gather round here.
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by veesion: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
I can't see any hot girl there joor
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by wendy564: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
the babe close her eye like village parashot.

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Amaechi5(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nwanne afughim beautiful girls there oo, but this dude don add huge weight.

Download the best vpn app for mobile through here https://zpykiostech.com/turbo-vpn-review/
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by bleskid: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
badooo ... i seee you...
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by bluefilm: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
ashewoboy:
the ladies did not meet my expectations. op you have a wrong caption. I was expecting something more.

You get correct eye.

Not even one of them... lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Guyman02: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
He should hit the gym fast, obesity dey him body
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by ayEbeneyzer(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
because dey re sweating dats y u tagged dem "hot"
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Ijaya123: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please where are the beautiful ladies?
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Olodo24:
Olamide is looking old and ugly these days. the weight gain is not it at all.

Badoo please lose some weight
His body is fighting the constant drug and alcohol abuse. He's 30 years old and doesn't exercise, it's inevitable.
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by meobizy(f): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
LOL. Even with two inch lifts his can't make up for the girls' four inch enhancements.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Enemyofpeace: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Op do you know the meaning of beautiful?

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Plsss people what should I do?
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Olamide sense of fashion is so poor
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by LockDown69(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Motibano omo elevate grin
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by murmee: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Olodo24:
Olamide is looking old and ugly these days. the weight gain is not it at all.

Badoo please lose some weight
Exactly my thoughts and only God knows who adviced him to adopt the present hairstyle!
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by tivta(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
All I see is artificial beauty
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Nasir123(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
cahrlifa:
Beautiful girls...where?

I don't even know self!
Maybe the OP has optical problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / British Actor, Peter Vaughan Is Dead! / Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.