Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts (51187 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by seunmohmoh(f): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
When her ex posted a new lady's picture, everybody was shouting "sharp guy".

Juliet doing the same, all of you are waiting for vector to start grabbing her ass. Is that her trademark? Just leave the lady alone!!! Haba.
HATERS EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Rextizzle(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
She will still allow him to press her ass like agege bread just like iceberg
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by gurunlocker: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is Naija version of Kim Kardashian or Amber Rose.... From Dlck to Dlck....
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by meobizy(f): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
If she is, then more grease to her elbow. By the time these Lagos boys pass her around she'll eventually come to her senses and run, abandoning her underwear in Nigeria.
When young boys deal with an agbaya woman they don't care about tribe, even Adamu can have a taste.
If a Nigerian passport is her aim, she's going about it the wrong way. If she's willing to create a Nigerian sibling for her Ghanaian child then oh, she should carry on.
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by tejiri4(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nigeria celeb n heartbreak b like 5&6
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
seunmohmoh:
When her ex posted a new lady's picture, everybody was shouting "sharp guy".

Juliet doing the same, all of you are waiting for vector to start grabbing her ass. Is that her trademark? Just leave the lady alone!!! Haba.
HATERS EVERYWHERE
Nigerian men are archaic and extremely dumb, especially the ones here. Don't even sweat it bae.
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by hardon1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
i trust vector, he just want to collect his share of the pucci and waka
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:
And they keep passing her ass around like a ball.

Next thing, he'll start pressing her ass publicly the way mechanics press and ware the softness of agege bread.
Make I stay 4 queue. God go do am. e go reach my turn last last

1 Like

Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tunechiami:
Nigerian men are archaic and extremely dumb, especially the ones here. Don't even sweat it bae.
Are u a product of a Nigerian man?
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by cyrus1992(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
This juliet is a useless prostitude.

Ehhhhhhhh
See this one!!
But, if she give you nyash or puna press......you go press baa??
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by cyrus1992(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Timil:
Most of the female celebrities in world are hoes always jumping from one man to the other their kitten is always wet and in need of lashing.

Just look at Ariana Grande the ashawo girl has dated 6 guys from 2013-2018, this year alone she has dated 2 guys always jumping from one oko to another oko, funny enough na this same women dey form pass say dem no like oko but na lie na dem like collabo pass.

Won like oko ju emi won lo.. awon werey alashewo.

And so??
Is it your jumping, or your dating??
you, thats talking; how many sexual patners have you had since 2013 to 2018??
This world should have been a better place; if people learnt to mind their business.
This celebrities that you calling olosho's.......e sure me die say if them open nyash for you make you come fvck, you go begin feel like moses parting the redsea.

1 Like

Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by CheedyJ(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
I pray my single blows ,make meself chop my own ...
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Vector should just respect himself.
We are here praying that he recovers from the acute brokenness he fell into after his father's burial.

This Karashika will just deplete what is left of his already depleted, stagnant life savings.
Lol how do you know he's broke?
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Ategberoson(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Emodeee:
Vector. he will put his oshaaaaamo in her ondunnnnnnn. if you know you know.

grin grin

shegari
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Ategberoson(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tunechiami:

quit typing under the sun. Nigerian men that don't exonerate your father and brothers? I think you're the one dumb here for using universal affirmation to generalize few group of people
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by R0ckefeller: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yoruba boy on a Ghanian thing lol
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Banjiplus(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Naija penis too dey sweet am
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by SantiRAMBO: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by SantiRAMBO: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are here praying that he recovers from the acute brokenness he fell into after his father's burial.

This Karashika will just deplete what is left of his already depleted, stagnant life savings.

Lol... You're a comedian.
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
lexy2014:

Are u a product of a Nigerian man?
Yes, do you want to ask me if he's archaic and dumb also? The answer is yes, bye.

1 Like

Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

quit typing under the sun. Nigerian men that don't exonerate your father and brothers? I think you're the one dumb here for using universal affirmation to generalize few group of people
K
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Vector is a cool cat, but I think they're just friends.
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by kobabe(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wallahi i like this Juliet. make i quick blow, may be after Vector na me
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by victorian(f): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
She never still learn. Vector will eat his own share, Waka and clean mouth .
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by afroxyz: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dantedasz:
This is an upgrade for her. At least Vector has recorded some songs.

This is not savagery. This is outright cannibalism. Loooool
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Ibcrown(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
this woman and Nigerian artistes
and nanC class artist she dey do
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Darkseid:
But una give us Jibrin from Sudan, is that one not worse than fvck?
guy, everybody dey look me as I dey laff like idiot.

See wetin you cause grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.