Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz (48159 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Photos Of 5-Year-Old Girl With 'Windswept Legs' After Undergoing Surgery / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Uglymugg: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
There's no way imma let my kid do that.

Actually, when I was 5, I ate sand angry

Don't take his childhood away!

Your childhood of eating sand is nothing compared to this kids childhood. He won a car at age 5 which I'm sure at 30 years old you couldn't afford.

1 Like

Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by kawaodne(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
FSB, KGB kid in the making.

if you know you know!!!
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by DAntivirus: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
okwabayi:
I believe the story but not the time. If it was 4 - 6 hours I would believe wholeheartedly.

He's a child and the distance between the floor and his chest will relatively be small (considering the length of his arm...

asides that how many seconds does it take to complete one cycle of push up

in 2hours 25 minutes, you have 8700 seconds

so completing 4105 in 2hours 25mins means he used an average of 2+ seconds which is very possible

1 Like

Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Damfostopper(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
and am struggling to do 35 push up here...... Ayemi o

Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by okwabayi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
DAntivirus:

He's a child and the distance between the floor and his chest will relatively be small (considering the length of his arm...

asides that how many seconds does it take to complete one cycle of push up

in 2hours 25 minutes, you have 8700 seconds

so completing 4105 in 2hours 25mins means he used an average of 2+ seconds which is very possible
Aside from what I bolded which seems accurate I won't debate on the matter.
Anyone who doubts my opinion can read my diary.
Many times debating with users here kills IQ points.
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by dfrost: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
emror4u:
KBG in the making

Actually FSB/FSS now because KGB has been scrapped since 1991.
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Ranchhoddas: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Ajepako!

Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Offpoint: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
bush112:
cover ur face
gringrin I'm being honest here brother...
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by AnuliKay: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very interesting. He tried o

Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Assistant

Job Responsibilities:

The incumbent performs the complex task of processing the full range of non-immigrant and immigrant visas for Nigerian citizens and third-country nationals. S/he refers only unusual, complex or questionable cases to the Team Lead, LES Staff supervisor, or Consular Officer.

Annual Salary is N8.3 million.

Read more & apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/non-immigrant-immigrant-visa-assistant/
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by maasoap(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Thank you for this but I believe that it has been taken away already. This kind of thing has consequences later in life in terms of behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Hilbertrudolf(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin

Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by maasoap(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Uglymugg:

Your childhood of eating sand is nothing compared to this kids childhood. He won a car at age 5 which I'm sure at 30 years old you couldn't afford.

Please, don't encourage this, it is not always about money or materials possession
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Adroit144(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Russians and their experiment... are u sure d boy is not d result of their super soldier experiment.
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by maasoap(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fierce11:
As expected, some people have started spewing trash about "how the boy should be allowed to grow normally", "how its child abuse because he is five".. Yen yen yen .. Blah blah blah..
Then I ask myself how this is child abuse, how it hinders him from focusing on his "educational" development..

Until we realise that an individual's development starts the moment he/she evolves from a foetus to a day's old child, then we may still die at the unfortunate state we find ourselves..
Nigerian person go want make you forgo developing and improving yourself because you still be "child".. But do it late and become lets say a footballer at 27 and you'd still here them insult you because you had to re-age yourself to 18...
I puke on individuals with such silly mindset.

A little knowledge about psychology and child development stages will surely educate and reorientate you. The person spewing trash here is you because what they are saying is alien to you. Lol
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by cbngov01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Future KGB officer
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by cr7lomo: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Did you school in festac that's primary education
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by maasoap(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:

What childhood do our kids have except going to school everyday and coming back home to play and do home work?

I mean, this boy is a potential Olympic Gold medalist for his country at his age already. When you see your kids exhibit talents like this you don't hide them, sometimes they show themselves early, you don't have to wait till they are full grown adults. Remember Michael Jackson?

I'm pretty sure his education and everything will be taken care of while they give him proper training. What's a childhood when all your talent goes to a waste because you didn't start to harness and make good use of it earlier in life?

That's about normal my brother. But it is good if they can be engaged in one sport or the other. But this, this is too much for a five year old
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by mkoabiola: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
It is not possible 4105 non stop...,....

Another lie
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Future Vandam abi Sylvester Stallone grin
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by naijaboiy: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
maasoap:

That's about normal my brother. But it is good if they can be engaged in one sport or the other. But this, this is too much for a five year old
It's normal Yea, and in his case it is rare. It's not like every five year old in the world can do a round of 10 push ups even.

Or what will you say about kids who at their young age were discovered to have higher IQ than most kids their age? We praise those ones and even advocate for their quick education. I don't see anything too much for him, in my opinion it is the same with those smart kids, as long as there are no health complications, one could be unusually muscular. It could be his genes.

5-10 year old kids in Asian countries are already being trained for gymnastic activities which they will start in their teens to represent their country. You don't have to wait till they are adults when other things in life will come to distract them. All they need is sufficient guidance and counselling from time to time.
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by feeloscar(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
solutionist:
Interesting.

By the time he clocks 18, he would be doing 50, 000 pushups.

Meanwhile, checkout this neat 2009 Toyota Corolla and 2008 Toyota RAV4.

Their prices would amaze you.

Click links to find out more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4854109/sale-clean-tokunbo-2008-toyota

https://www.nairaland.com/4854147/sale-foreign-used-2009-toyota
I will click the above links if and only if I will be given the 2 cars after 50 push ups.
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by OBAGADAFFI: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
kawaodne:
FSB, KGB kid in the making.

if you know you know!!!

You get it.
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by weedfada(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mehn this is intimidating. I do 70 5days a week and be feeling cool with it... 4000+ chai!
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Rextizzle(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:

What childhood do our kids have except going to school everyday and coming back home to play and do home work?

I mean, this boy is a potential Olympic Gold medalist for his country at his age already. When you see your kids exhibit talents like this you don't hide them, sometimes they show themselves early, you don't have to wait till they are full grown adults. Remember Michael Jackson?

I'm pretty sure his education and everything will be taken care of while they give him proper training. What's a childhood when all your talent goes to a waste because you didn't start to harness and make good use of it earlier in life?
You are right you know

1 Like

Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by stylewithjibs: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
he's gonna have a great body when he's older.

by the way, you need to learn "How To Look Better Based On Your Body Type"
https://stylewithjibs.com/how-to-look-better-based-on-your-body-type/

AutoJoshNG:

The name of the little yet resilient 5-year-old boy who did the 4105 non-stop press-ups in 2 hours 25 minutes is Rakhim Kurayev.

Rakhim Kurayev dedicated his feat to Ramzan Kadyrov, head of Russia’s republic of Chechnya.

He was gifted the N13 million (£28,000) Mercedes Benz by Ramzan Kadyrov, a close lieutenant of Vladmir Putin. He handed over the keys to the luxury car to the young lad as a reward for his 2 hours 25 minutes press-up achievement.

A lot of able bodied men you see out there can’t do this so the boy deserves some accolades. He shouldn’t just beat up his mates at school.

The 5-year-old boy is still in Kindergarten. He’s set to repeat the exercise in a world record attempt.

https://autojosh.com/5-year-old-boy-mercedes-benz-russia-press-ups-2-hours/

Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by esthy86(f): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
oh my mine,wow
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Uglymugg: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
maasoap:

Please, don't encourage this, it is not always about money or materials possession

How is 4000+ push ups material possession? Doesn't that resemble hardwork to you? Oh because it's fitness, so it doesn't count, except it's in books, lol. Fvcking sub saharan mentality
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Jagaban880: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Maximum....for...mi is 100.

Mehn...i still no believe dis small pikin man... undecided
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by Fierce11: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
maasoap:

A little knowledge about psychology and child development stages will surely educate and reorientate you. The person spewing trash here is you because what they are saying is alien to you. Lol
Quote me when you've researched, orientated and educated yourself about the clear differences between "physiology" and "psychology".
How you easily spew trash is amazing.
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by victorazyvictor(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
This one na lizard walahi
Re: Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz by DAVE1010(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wizzyflexx:
see pikin e b like stone, God forbid!!
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker / 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.