Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See (41750 Views)

Stop Depending On Monthly Salary, Use Your Smart Phone To Do VTU Business. / How can I stop being broke in 2020? / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Everybody needs extra sources of income, but not everyone can have it. In this post I will be showing you how I was able to create – not just one or 2, three sources of income that helped me live the life of my dreams.

Living on your paycheck in this country is similar to driving a car without breaks; when the going gets somehow, just expect to crash. Forget what you’ve heard all the time about working hard; your main source of wealth would only be when you’ve diversified your income.

The question now is “How then can you diversify your income?”

Diversifying your income is similar to creating a side hustle. Just anything that will put more money into your pocket is a welcome idea.

Before we proceed, I will say “Do you know that if you make an extra $10 daily, you will have an extra $310 at the end of the month.

This means that when converted into Naira, you will be 111,600 Naira richer. Who wouldn’t appreciate such an amount of money? Let me show you how to achieve this process.

How to create an extra source of income

Choose a profitable skill
I was speaking to a group of salesmen at Abuja who were selling insurance; I asked them how they make money aside from selling insurance. They said “nothing” Imagine if they can open up another side hustles from becoming affiliate marketers, which I believe pays more than the insurance they are selling.

There are so many profitable skills out there that can give you the money you deserve. Skills like Web design, web development, affiliate marketing, content writing, etc. All these can fetch you side money if you know exactly how to utilize the skills.

Know how to Monetize the Skill

This is actually the hardest part of the whole thing. Once you’ve identified the skills you need to sell, you then have to monetize the skill. Monetizing means selling your skills to people who might need them. Your employer pays you to use your skill in the workplace, so why can’t you utilize your skills and work for yourself?

There are several places you can use your skill to make money; places like
- Clickbank
- Fiverr
- Gotranscript
- Amazon
- Aliexpress
- Upwork

There are several other places where you can actually make the money from the skills you have to offer.

Get the Information

The information is what you actually need to make the money. Most times when newbies come to me asking for how to start making money on the following channels, I tell them to take time and read about the business they are about going into.

A business will only be profitable for you when you have the right knowledge and information. This is where I actually come in to help. You can decide to start making money on these platforms – or choose not to make money on it at all.
Whichever option you go for, it won’t stop me from making my money. So it is up to you to start making money from these platforms. Because of the plenty requests, I have created an easy to follow ebook that can teach you how all these things are being done.. So you can see the steps at the source of this article.

Once you have the right information, I guarantee you that you will surely make money – even within 1 month of starting to sell on those platforms.

Bottom Line
A research revealed that an average millionaire has at least 7 sources of income. Creating a side income is the best way to survive this harsh economy, so what are you doing to live the life of your dreams? You can get started by visiting the link below for more information as to how to get started.

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2018

Thanks for the info Jagaban. I have few questions for you and I'll be glad if you provide me with the appropriate answers. They are as follows;

1. What is the minimum and maximum number of products I can promote at a time?

2. Do I have to create a squeeze page for every product am promoting? If yes, where would they be re-directed to the moment someone opts-in?

3. Is it possible and advisable to promote different products from different niches at a time?

4. Is my landing page the same as my blog? If yes, can I do as above in question "3" on it?

5. Kindly clear my fear on these ones while I ruminate on the other areas I have questions.

Thank you.

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by KingsleyCEO: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nice point, but only few people think outside the box.

This my Glo 4g is working wonders o

2 Likes

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by alsudaes1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Following
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Sunofgod(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bossmafia:
Pls, how do I open clickbank account in Nigeria?

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a visual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by justi4jesu(f): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sunofgod:
Nonsense...

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Miracle4Sure: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
alsudaes1:
Following

stay tuned.
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Miracle4Sure:
grin grin grin

space booker on point.
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
do you have any question about affiliate marketing? please feel free to ask your questions here.
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by alsudaes1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

stay tuned.
Alright

1 Share

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
TheBillionTeam:

Thank you my Guy. They should tell how much they are making not essay writing.

i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by gift01: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
sweet mouth plenty for the Post

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by 2extremes(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
AffiliateJagaban.... I see ya
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
gift01:
sweet mouth plenty for the Post

what were you intending to see? bitter mouth cheesy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by gift01: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:
do you have any question about affiliate marketing? please feel free to ask your questions here.
with your Church mind, tell us how easy or not it is to start

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
2extremes:
AffiliateJagaban.... I see ya

i see ya too cheesy
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by eleojo23: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Freelancing actually pays
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Emmerlee(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a visual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here
Virtual Private Network not "visual"

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
gift01:
with your Church mind, tell us how easy or not it is to start

the only easy ways to make money often leads to jail. nothing good comes easy. the good thing is that i have simplified it to the best it can possibly be.

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by health2wealth: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by gift01: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

what were you intending to see? bitter mouth cheesy?
post about how long it took to get to this level where you rake millions and how much cash it would swallow
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Emmerlee:

Virtual Private Network not "visual"

thanks a trillion times for that correction. just noticed it now. thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
gift01:
post about how long it took to get to this level where you rake millions and how much cash it would swallow

what it requires is more of hard work than cash. most people can get started with only network access and no capital.

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by gift01: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

what it requires is more of hard work than cash. most people can get started with only network access and no capital.
network access requires cash. Can I start with my phone?
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
gift01:
network access requires cash. Can I start with my phone?

what kind of phone? if its newer version of android or ios yes you can.

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Enemyofpeace: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rubbish

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining

2 Likes

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by qanda: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Are Engaged / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.