Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary (28561 Views)

3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
With increased inflation and decrease in purchasing power of Naira, most Nigerians are left with no other option than to search for online businesses that can supplement their monthly salary. this is so because, many Nigerians have access to internet in their offices or homes that they intend to monetize.

Some businesses require you to do very little work but make a decent income, and others require more work but reap a greater return in the long run. There are many top internet businesses out there that you can start, so you ought to make your decision only after some careful thought. In this article, i will give you insights on some internet businesses that can supplement your monthly salary.

Here are, in my view, 3 of the top internet businesses you can begin:

Business #1: Selling Of Digital Information Products

Selling information products online has become the hot trend in the last couple of years. Many people have caught on to the ease and benefits of selling their own information products on the Internet. These products are generally digital in nature, such as e-books, video courses, podcasts and a combination of two or three of those types. They are easy and low-cost to produce, but produce amazing profit returns. Moreover, you can sell them over and over again without producing new copies and there are no shipping hassles to deal with.

Business #2: Selling Of Physical Products Online

Selling physical products used to be more popular before the rise of information products online. It still is very profitable to sell physical products though, as these products can be more well-known to the public. Because they tend to be more mainstream, it is easier to sell these products without much pre-selling. Selling your own products on classified ads sites like olx or dealdey or using your social media accounts like instagram or facebook is a very profitable venture.

i personally buy products from china, list them on olx and create facebook ads campaign to sell them within abuja. in most cases, i have spent only N5000 to make profits of N50000 using this strategy

another set of online earners that are sprouting up are the instagram millionaires. these are young Nigerians that sell or render services on these platform to make ends meet. i have a very close friend that renders printing services, has less than 5000 instagram followers and makes upward of 2million Naira monthly rendering different printing services to these his followers.

If you take another example, "Jaruma" sells female sexual products using Instagram and have sold into hundreds of millions and have traveled to different countries of the world. i love and cherish her marketing strategies so much. all thanks to her instagram page. we have such opportunities all around us, its a matter of utilizing them

Business #3: Affiliate Marketing

By far, the easiest internet business to start online is affiliate marketing. In a nutshell, you promote someone else's product for a commission. Whenever you make sales or refer a lead, you get paid, depending on the structure of the affiliate program. With this business model, you don't need to spend enormous amounts of time creating a product, writing sales copy or providing customer service. You just need to promote your affiliate link.

out of all the online businesses i have done, this model have made me the most money, i have a couple of videos on the source of this article where i show how profitable it is to be an affiliate marketer.

Which Internet business would I recommend for a newbie? Well, I would recommend affiliate marketing as it requires the least investment and it has the shortest learning curve. It is where many successful online business owners (including myself) cut their teeth. although i intend to teach everybody that is willing to learn this business model, but the sad truth is that i can only teach a limited few because i have a tight business schedule to attend to. i will show the first few people that gets to the article source exactly how i got started in affiliate marketing and how you can also get started

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE

4 Likes

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Brossmafia:
Pls, how do I open clickbank account in Nigeria?

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a visual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here

Thanks for the info Jagaban. I have few questions for you and I'll be glad if you provide me with the appropriate answers. They are as follows;

1. What is the minimum and maximum number of products I can promote at a time?

2. Do I have to create a squeeze page for every product am promoting? If yes, where would they be re-directed to the moment someone opts-in?

3. Is it possible and advisable to promote different products from different niches at a time?

4. Is my landing page the same as my blog? If yes, can I do as above in question "3" on it?

5. Kindly clear my fear on these ones while I ruminate on the other areas I have questions.

Thank you.

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by EdoNation(f): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by RolyRoly: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
K
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by RevenGeMission: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
hmmmmm

they all involve money (capital )which no one has

and OP is trying to sell ebook grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by adextetoo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
But I always think those that campaign for Atiku and Buhari also get paid too...

Awon Werey Sombodi....

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Godsent12(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
babaonpoint:
you for leave the FTC for me na

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Edgarated(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Olammy76(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
R
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Josh2x: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by budosky(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2018

3 Likes

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by RevenGeMission: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
nobody gets paid , itsa matter of choice
adextetoo:
But I always think those that campaign for Atiku and Buhari also get paid too...

Awon Werey Sombodi....
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Meekdon: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
hmmmmm

they all involve money (capital )which no one has

and OP is trying to sell ebook grin grin grin grin

shocked
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by gurunlocker: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
This guy don caste, he still never know. Even after changing his moniker.

10 Likes

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nonsense list

Go to FBS

Collect free capital to trade
Learn how to trade oil and indices

3-6 months later u shud be fine making good dollars

If you can't trade, invest in revenue sharing exchanges and still make your money

Either way win win,, stop teaching people thrash

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by emmdam(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
babaonpoint:

[b]will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days?
Monthly salary of junior staff in reputable companies earned in 5 days kiss

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2018

Thanks for the info Jagaban. I have few questions for you and I'll be glad if you provide me with the appropriate answers. They are as follows;

1. What is the minimum and maximum number of products I can promote at a time?

2. Do I have to create a squeeze page for every product am promoting? If yes, where would they be re-directed to the moment someone opts-in?

3. Is it possible and advisable to promote different products from different niches at a time?

4. Is my landing page the same as my blog? If yes, can I do as above in question "3" on it?

5. Kindly clear my fear on these ones while I ruminate on the other areas I have questions.

Thank you.

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by ednut1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
U make so much money but sell ebook of 3k. Keep fooling urself

6 Likes

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by SocialJustice: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rubbish
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
ednut1:
U make so much money but sell ebook of 3k. Keep fooling urself

3k multiplied by 1000 is 3million. i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Same thing as usual from Affiliatejagaban

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Justbeingreal(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
After seeing headline enters thread same old bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by emmdam(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
babaonpoint:

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a visual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here
It is virtual private network. Account can also be suspended or banned when using VPN.
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by RevenGeMission: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
this video is old and you are hausa .. to my delight albeit
babaonpoint:

3k multiplied by 1000 is 3million. i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Gosj01(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
How many moniker this guy get sef??

I sell good laptops. More on signature.

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Bobbybenard(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
maybachmusic:
Nonsense list

Go to FBS

Collect free capital to trade
Learn how to trade oil and indices

3-6 months later u shud be fine making good dollars

If you can't trade, invest in revenue sharing exchanges and still make your money

Either way win win,, stop teaching people thrash
Bro I followed what you posted last week. I've registered on FBS and got free $50 after verification for couple of days now,but I don't know how to trade with it. Please let me be your mentee. Awaiting your swift response

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
do you have any question about any online business? please feel free to ask.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account / Help Me!! My Money Is Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.