Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar (33185 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by NumbEmotions(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Animal In Human Skin.
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Topmaike007(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
this days with raping ehhn,it seems someone will not sleep with two eye close again oo
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by healthern: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
adauzed1:
what's up with men defiling underage these days? so many matured babes roaming the street, mba!

Seriously the rate is alarming
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by NumbEmotions(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Witlee:
This is so alarming

BTW if konji hold you guy, you go see say 6 year old girl be get big boobs and yansh and she even come resemble cossy orjiakor

Abeg no dey talk that kind thing ...No kinda konjii can make me attracted to an underage ...#Irritating
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by bitcoin215: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pathetic

Lord have mercy
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Death4u(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
undecided

Motherfuckers everywhere... think something needs to be done...

#maybe death penalty ll do...
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
We need the death penalty for rapist
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by dasparrow: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nigeria: A country crawling with pedophiles and rapists. When these little girls grow up tomorrow and cannot stand the touch of a man and become lesbians, you people will come on Nairaland to quote scripture.

I bless God everyday that I don't live in Nigeria. What a nasty country. Tomorrow you people will create threads on Nairaland asking why your wives don't like sex. How can they enjoy sex when their vaginas have been severly damaged during child sexual abuse by sick Nigerian men? Nigerians are just wicked. Your country will remiain forever cursed. Mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Hotzone(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
I keep repeating myself, parents be careful of your wards and produce as much as u can manage.
Most of these little girls are allowed to roam on there.
If u don't have time/money for kids, don't produce, it's not a must rather an abomination in the sight of God.
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Cindy95(f): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oh no!!! Serious trauma for the child... May the the pedophile never go unpunished ....
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by clems88(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Upon how gels who are willing to give cheerfully full calabar , did urchin decided to degrace his ancestors angry
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by legibow: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Konji, anywhere u dey e no go better for you..
You b bastard
I don't believe calabar also rape... When sex is there hobby.....
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by clems88(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
dasparrow:
Nigeria: A country crawling with pedophiles and rapists. When these little girls grow up tomorrow and cannot stand the touch of a man and become lesbians, you people will come on Nairaland to quote scripture.

I bless God everyday that I don't live in Nigeria. What a nasty country. Tomorrow you people will create threads on Nairaland asking why your wives don't like sex. How can they enjoy sex when their vaginas have been severly damaged during child sexual abuse by sick Nigerian men? Nigerians are just wicked. Your country will remiain forever cursed. Mark my words!
it I talk sey u be mumu now it will look like am insulting you angry

Infact you be mumu cool

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Wonderlabius: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
AcuraZDX:
A suspected paedophile identified as Isaac Evaghoghme, has been arrested for allegedly breaking into a house to rape a 7-year-old girl in Calabar, Cross River State, according to Calabar reporters.

The incident took place, last week Sunday, at Federal Housing Estate, Calabar, and the suspect was picked up, last Wednesday, through the efforts from the community and Basic Right Council Initiative, BRCI.

Evaghoghme allegedly broke into the victim’s house in the absence of her parent at about 10pm and defiled her. The girl was later taken to the hospital, where doctors discovered that her vagina needed to be stitched as a result of the damage caused by the suspect.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-breaks-into-a-house-to-rape-a-7-year-old-girl-in-calabar-2/

na wah o
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Peppul: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
annnikky:
undecided

He deserve this.
Haba this is wicked...lol
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Harry00(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
PrincessB1:
What joy do they derive from defiling underage children. sad

He should be tortured
if you ask me, na who i go ask
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by chuwubuikem(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
What kind of useless is thiz
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Phenotech(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
annnikky:
undecided

He deserve this.
haba! Sis Nikky no get chill at all oooo
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Seahawk: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Another day, another man and his peenis make the news. Nothing new

Meanwhile the rest of the them are on social media fighting feminists
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by sapeleboi(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
here we go again

Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by DrMuzungu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirlancelort:
#500, would have saved him this embarrassment.

he should not me embarrassed. he should feel the smell of petrol.
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Uglymugg: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
ikaboy:
i think something is wrong somewhere.
yep yep yep.
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Mursz: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
You Break into a home with the sole aim and purpose of sleeping with a 7year old.

Later now you’ll come and say its your village people that are doing you, you got up from where ever trekked or took a bus to the place you perpetrated the act, forcefully opened the door, went straight for the girl and defiled her and no where in all of this did your village people decide or stop to turn away from you?

There should be a special court for child molesters and paedophiles.
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Uglymugg: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
dasparrow:

Be careful oor you might just get deported
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by naijapikin04(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/19/tonto-dikeh-ex-husband-will-die-like-chicken/

The war of words between Tonto Dikeh and her husband seem  to be escalating.

Taking to her Instagram page, Tonto, told her ex-husband  Olakunle that he would die like a chicken.

Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by Born2Breed(f): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
AcuraZDX:
A suspected paedophile identified as Isaac Evaghoghme, has been arrested for allegedly breaking into a house to rape a 7-year-old girl in Calabar, Cross River State, according to Calabar reporters.

The incident took place, last week Sunday, at Federal Housing Estate, Calabar, and the suspect was picked up, last Wednesday, through the efforts from the community and Basic Right Council Initiative, BRCI.

Evaghoghme allegedly broke into the victim’s house in the absence of her parent at about 10pm and defiled her. The girl was later taken to the hospital, where doctors discovered that her vagina needed to be stitched as a result of the damage caused by the suspect.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-breaks-into-a-house-to-rape-a-7-year-old-girl-in-calabar-2/

BRING HIS MANHOOD

Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by annnikky(f): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Phenotech:

haba! Sis Nikky no get chill at all oooo
B4 nko He didnt think about the consequences b4 embarking on such journey tongue
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by annnikky(f): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Peppul:

Haba this is wicked...lol
Really?
Re: Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar by tonysleek(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
At this age, u still no wan get sense. Make i just dey luk u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend / Man Arraigned For Stealing Lover’s Money / UNIZIK Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers While Attempting To Collect Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.