Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend (33177 Views)

Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos / Women Molested, Vehicles Vandalised At Ibadan Carnival / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by ajasbaba(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2013
A friend of mine (names removed by me) reached me and invited me to come to Benin City for an event. I have known him since 2011 so I tot nothing of it. Like no harm can be done after all we go way back and stuff.

So I booked my ticket from Lagos and I flew to Benin. On the 13th that was a Sunday, and it was the day of the event. After the event we went to chill at a hotel in GrA Benin.

He had a Suite there. We were with other friends, we all talked, laughed, gisted and all until about 10pm. Everyone started leaving gradually, I wanted to call a cab to take me to my own hotel, but he kept on insisting on dropping me. I was like it is even better, I would save my cab fare. So I had to wait for everybody to leave before he could drop me.

Every body finally left and I was about to stand up to leave but he kept on insisting that I should stay and I kept on saying it was late that I have to travel back to Lagos the following day because of work.

Then when I stood up angrily to go and get a cab, he pulled me and slapped me and asked me 2 sit. I thought it was a joke at first because I just couldn't believe it. Then I took my phone to call out and he seized them saying I am not going anywhere. He tied me up in his hotel, stuffed my mouth so I couldn't scream.

He raped me over and over. He said his baba said I was the perfect candidate for his rituals and for his upcoming elections to take place properly next year. I was shocked, I couldn't even believe it. I have heard stories never thought I would have seen it first hand.

Every 2 hours of everyday I was raped, mishandled and rough handled. I was helpless. I wept and cried all to no avail because no one could hear me. Then on Tuesday evening he went out and came back and rubbed something on his manhood and said that it was what his baba gave him to use on me when sleeping with me. That I would loose my womb and my good fortune. I begged, I cried, I did all I could but he refused.

At night when he tried to rape me with what the baba gave him, his manhood wasn't functioning, he tried and tried but it just wasn't getting up then he started to hit me and tried again but nothing and he left in annoyance to go and meet the baba. He was so much in a hurry he left the door open. He didn't lock it with the key.

I was there waiting for him to get back. Around 9am this morning an hotel staff came, they knocked no one answered and then they went down to get the other key only for them to find out the door was even opened from the beginning. And there I was. They helped me out and all. The names he used in filling the hotel forms are all fake. He is still at large.

The police are on a hunt for him. His wife is in police custody. So I want to use this medium to reach anyone that knows anything about him. He calls himself honourable .... (removed and other details too). I just really thank God for life because this is sumone I thought I knew and I was certain. God saw me through, it's not because I am too fine or too holy.

This shold be a warning to everybody. "You can only be sure of yourself, no one else. For those who would say Ladun this story was made up, sit down there and keep saying it was made up. She gave all the man's details, because she wants people here to help her find him. But you see, I am not an FBI agent or a police officer, and since the case is already at a Police Station, the Police should do their job. More so, I only put this up for ladies to learn.

Trust no one especially the opposite sex. They don;t love you more than your family, if they give you a thousand naira they are expecting you to give them something worth ten thousand naira in return.

We thank God for her life."

10 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2013
I couldn't finish the story!
I hate RAPE stories, it angers me sooooo much...like WTH

Anyway, op, I hope u find help and punish the guy accordingly!

4 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by joeyungg: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Sick dude. I jst feel so ashamed why a guy would do such all in d name of believin one fake herbalist. Anyway, big lesson to ladies havin married men as close friends

3 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by OdeyGeoffrey(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is a huge lesson 2 de ladies.
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by johnwizey: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Na fiction abi real

5 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
alutacontinua:

Are you freaking kidding me
A rape story turns you on
Ooohhhhh Lord, I GIVVUP!

I'm so confused. I can't help myself. angry
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
[size=20pt]This is[/size] [size=70pt]Super Story[/size] [size=20pt]a life of strife and sorrow[/size]

26 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by sexymoma(f): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
blink182: [size=20pt]This is[/size] [size=70pt]Super Story[/size] [size=20pt]a life of strife and sorrow[/size]
Do you know since have been watching super story.... I've been trying to figure out those words. i thought it's ' THIS IS SUPER STORY, A LIFE OF TRY AND BORROW'
Thanks to you sha.

97 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Nomski0(f): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
sexymoma: Do you know since have been watching super story.... I've been try to figure out those words. i thought it's ' THIS IS SUPER STORY, A LIFE OF TRY AND BORROW'
Thanks to you sha.
Jesus!shockedshockedshocked

5 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
sexymoma: Do you know since have been watching super story.... I've been try to figure out those words. i thought it's ' THIS IS SUPER STORY, A LIFE OF TRY AND BORROW'
Thanks to you sha.
una no know go use laugh kill me for here ooo,I don laugh sote belle don dey pain me

4 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Vivly(f): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
sexymoma: Do you know since have been watching super story.... I've been trying to figure out those words. i thought it's ' THIS IS SUPER STORY, A LIFE OF TRY AND BORROW'
Thanks to you sha.
Omygawd. How did it sound in your ears?
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by homesteady(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post the name of the person!

11 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by MrsChima(f): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Odey Geoffrey: This is a huge lesson 2 de ladies.

Why is this a huge lesson to the ladies

2 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by sexymoma(f): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nomski0:
Jesus!shockedshockedshocked
Na Mary born am sweetheart grin
Vivly: Omygawd. How did it sound in your ears?
Beautiful ma lady cheesy but sincerely i never knew. wink

4 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by mspee(f): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
sexymoma: Do you know since have been watching super story.... I've been trying to figure out those words. i thought it's ' THIS IS SUPER STORY, A LIFE OF TRY AND BORROW'
Thanks to you sha.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Ruq: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
I say thatz bad
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Tinkybabe(f): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
What an horrible man!
The heart of man is desperately wicked and the lady has got her faults too .Did she enquire about his wife?why didn't she leave with others?why would she be comfortable with a married man in an hotel room at that time of the day-friend/no friend?.

Anyway,it's a lesson.
What I don't get is why you're shielding the man@op.Reveal the identity of the crazy man so as to save others from falling into his trap.

Thanks to you sha.
.lmao!

1 Like

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Danhumprey: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks to you sha.
This gal is freaking hilarious!

@topic,molesting a woman just make you look like beast! What the hell would you gain in inflicting harm and pain on a fellow human just because you want to accomplish ambition?
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by sKeetz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Whats the name of the movie again?? Somebody please remind me.............

2 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by jeezey(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Dis is a real lesson. to everybody ..

trust no one.. but at least believed. one coolDis is a real lesson. to everybody ..

trust no one.. but at least believed. one

1 Like

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by fckyourman: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bros,Na steven spilberg direct am ?

2 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by sparkleRed(f): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
sexymoma: Na Mary born am sweetheart grin
Beautiful ma lady cheesy but sincerely i never knew. wink
Laff wan finish me, u don make me choke grin
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Confirmbabe(f): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ok
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Dibangoking(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Op and the victim{if there's any}....Una no sabi tell fictional stories nah...Abi una no sabi lie jawe....Just "one" man tied and raped you without the aid of gun,gangs,or even drugs...Nawa oh....You de watch super mario while him de tie you abi...He slap you,we agree say maybe you true true shock...Him come say "sit down"..."give me your hands and legs I wanna tie dem"...Nawa 4 una oh....We don upgrade pass dis kind lies nah....SMH......All these cock and bull stories

13 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by CORDROSS: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mayten30: una no know go use laugh kill me for here ooo,I don laugh sote belle don dey pain me
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Which one is "Life of try and borrow", how could that even make sense ? I promised I was never gonna laugh, I broke the vow.

6 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Annie2gud(f): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
Allah kuyaye.every woman shud be guven cutlasses and abokiniki balm.supported with catapults.gawd,op take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wow! May tsunami locate dat man o! Ladun, abeg go use holy water rinse ur punny o! Haaaaaa! Dis na serious something

3 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sorry about your ordeal.... Don't really know what to say.

You might have your reasons but still,

can you answer this one question?

Why the heck are you protecting the identity of such a monster?

The best way you can help ladies(like you claim) and Nigeria as a whole is to release the identity of this bandit.

Till then, I'd just have to classify this story as an extract from Hints or Hearts magazine...

10 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
brosss: Sorry about your ordeal.... Don't really know what to say.

You might have your reasons but still,

can you answer this one question?

Why the heck are you protecting the identity of such a monster?

I tire!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar / Federal University Of Technology Student Beaten To Death & Dumped (Graphic Pic / Gunmen Storm Anambra Community, Destroy Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.