Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) (3399 Views)

Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 / Mercedes Benz C240 2004 Or Toyota Corolla 2005 / DTC Code P-2716: Corolla 2005-2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) by BuyACar(f): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria (Answered)

Toyota Corolla 2005 price in Nigeria is the question on the lips of many Toyota Corolla loving fans. This is especially so for those shopping for a cheaper Toyota Corolla price. Thus, for a tight budget a Toyota Corolla 2005 price in Nigeria would be suitable.

In many parts of the world the Japanese Toyota brand is the most popular and the best-selling car brand in Nigeria. Every year Toyota Corolla brand continues to get more beautiful and classier from the Toyota Corolla 1966 to Toyota Corolla 2005 and down to our present year Toyota Corolla.

Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria - Specifications

Firstly before investing in the Toyota Corolla 2005 it will be ideal to know the some of the attractive details of the Toyota Corolla 2005 price in Nigeria.

Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria - Interior & Exterior Designs
The Toyota Corolla 2005 maintains the unique sleek and sophisticated trim nature that most of the Toyota car model carries.
In the Toyota Corolla 2005 model, however, the front fascia and rear tail lights has a different design from what is popularly known.
The Toyota Corolla 2005 interior has the same look unique to Toyota Corolla models. Having the ideal family car look the sedan car can comfortably take 5 passengers.

Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria -Performance
The Toyota Corolla 2005 car brand models all have a 1.8L 4-cylinder engine that produces 130hp. Though the Toyota Corolla comes in three different models their performance is the same. The Toyota Corolla also comes with a 4-speed automatic transmission and a front wheel drive.

Many reviewers have priced the Toyota Corolla 2005 for its responsive handling, smooth shifting, and effortless ride.

The Toyota Corolla 2005 like other Toyota brand is very conservative with its fuel consumption.

Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria - Extra Features

Depending on the Toyota Corolla 2005 model you can find leather seats, a JBL sound system, wood interior trims, Optitron instrumentation and sun visors, which offers modern luxury needs.

We can perfectly say that the Toyota Corolla 2005 is safe with safety features such as side airbags, vehicle stability control system, and anti-lock brakes and other more standard safety equipment.

Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria

Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria (Tokunbo)
Foreign used Toyota Corolla 2005 cars are most common in Nigeria. The following are some of the common Toyota Corolla 2005 price range in Nigeria for Tokunbo :
Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria (LE Automatic) – N1, 700, 000 – N2, 500, 000
Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria (S) – N1, 800, 000 – N2, 600, 000
Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria (CE) – N1, 900, 000 – N2, 400, 000

Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria (Locally Used)
If you are shopping on a tight budget you might want to consider getting yourself a locally used Toyota Corolla 2005. They are not necessarily cheap in quality or lack the lush features of tokunbo cars.
The following are some of the common Toyota Corolla 2005 price range in Nigeria for Tokunbo –
Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria (LE Automatic) – N850, 000 – N1, 500, 000
Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria (S) – N850, 000 – N1, 600, 000
Toyota Corolla 2005 Price in Nigeria (CE) – N800, 000 – N1, 400, 000

Still want to get a cheaper Toyota Corolla 2005 price in Nigeria? Chat me up, I’ll help you get prices that fairer than the common prices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) by nurey(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
what a load of crap and horse sh1t tongue

so a kpangolo edition CE is expensive than a luxury edition LE I laugh in Martian grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) by BuyACar(f): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
nurey:
what a load of crap and horse sh1t tongue

so a kpangolo edition CE is expensive than a luxury edition LE I laugh in Martian grin

Like I said those are some of the ridiculous prices I saw online while making my research.

Anyone interested in my price should holla at me.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) by nurey(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
BuyACar:

Like I said those are some of the ridiculous prices I saw online while making my research.

Anyone interested in my price should holla at me.

Thanks

I just read your write up from top to bottom for the uptenth time. I don't want to sound mean or nasty but I will give you an advice I am not a critique though and my advice goes thus, Always stick to what you know and always make your write up concise and precise.

There are many errors and flaws in your write up like the corolla 2005 has multiple engines not just 1.8 and what's sophisticated about the interior? then the facia and headlamp got me like grin
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) by BuyACar(f): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
nurey:

I just read your write up from top to bottom for the uptenth time. I don't want to sound mean or nasty but I will give you an advice I am not a critique though and my advice goes thus, Always stick to what you know and always make your write up concise and precise.

There are many errors and flaws in your write up like the corolla 2005 has multiple engines not just 1.8 and what's sophisticated about the interior? then the facia and headlamp got me like grin

I know you're the expert, when I grow up I'll like to be like you.

If you have any corrections kindly point them up.

If you can't please I've got cars to sell, so cut me some space so I can make a living.

Thank-You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) by nurey(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
BuyACar:

I know you're the expert, when I grow up I'll like to be like you.

If you have any corrections kindly point them up.

If you can't please I've got cars to sell, so cut me some space so I can make a living.

Thank-You

1. I am not an expert the information are obtainable online but you refused to do proper research hence the fate of your article. so you want to grow up like me abi hope you live in a village setting tongue

2. I have pointed out some the whole article wasn't well written and some sentence blunders but we make mistakes to learn. you can read through and make proper corrections nobody is above mistake(s)

3 It's actually cut me some slacks not space, but you know car adverts are frowned at here you will make proper sale in autos also ensure to post pix and drop VIN for transparency.

4. when you do the right thing and Transparency is your watch word you will make proper sales, nobody can stop you from making a living you earned it the moment you dropped from the womb
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) by BuyACar(f): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
nurey:

1. I am not an expert the information are obtainable online but you refused to do proper research hence the fate of your article. so you want to grow up like me abi hope you live in a village setting tongue

2. I have pointed out some the whole article wasn't well written and some sentence blunders but we make mistakes to learn. you can read through and make proper corrections nobody is above mistake(s)

3 It's actually cut me some slacks not space, but you know car adverts are frowned at here you will make proper sale in autos also ensure to post pix and drop VIN for transparency.

4. when you do the right thing and Transparency is your watch word you will make proper sales, nobody can stop you from making a living you earned it the moment you dropped from the womb

Nairaland guys when they see a lady that's when their muscles would shoot out.

If it was a guy you'd just waka pass but no.

You think you know something but you know absolutely nothing.

I'd keep holding myself to avoid calling you names & show you how erroneous you are.

On the other hand thank-you & have a goodnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 Price In Nigeria (Answered) by nurey(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2018
BuyACar:

Nairaland guys when they see a lady that's when their muscles would shoot out.

If it was a guy you'd just waka pass but no.

You think you know something but you know absolutely nothing.

I'd keep holding myself to avoid calling you names & show you how erroneous you are.

On the other hand thank-you & have a goodnight.

we correct people here whether you are a lady, man or hermaphrodite.

no be every "f" on a moniker means lady, I don't have a problem with your gender.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Best Car Battery In Nigeria / Please Help! My Maxima Is Freaking Me Out / Photos: Accord Vs City Vs Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.