Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) (56981 Views)

Exxonmobil Recruitment 2020: Apply Here (6 Positions) / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by daprofo: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
While applying, entertain yourselves with this lovely piece,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhz90bPhKQg
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by AlienRobot: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
For past questions and answers on dragnet numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings, abstract reasonings and function specific test (skill test) on Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Civil Engineering Plus 3 links to function specific test questions and answers

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Eazyp3000: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please i was invited for the graduate trainee test...thought i will be serving by now, but i am yet to start because of the strike...will i be allowed to write without my documents?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Eazyp3000:
Please i was invited for the graduate trainee test...thought i will be serving by now, but i am yet to start because of the strike...will i be allowed to write without my documents?
We are almost on the same shoe. Will be completing my service by march. please is it advisable to go?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by oyindrops: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Feb 1st Jkk
Samkeniyy:
when is your test abeg
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by chrisifeanyi: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Saimeritus:

We are almost on the same shoe. Will be completing my service by march. please is it advisable to go?

No possible. You are required to come to the exam venue with your Bsc cert and Nysc discharge.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by oluwamichaelee: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yea I got a message from them now
Donfasa:
dragnet are sending messages na, go and check ur email
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Donfasa: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
for dragnet Exxon Mobil Verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning and discipline skill Watsap me on 08021095155
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Emmanuelv2012: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pls i was invited for this mobil interview test but i dont have NYSC discharge certificate yet, but i would be passing out by march 19th, would it make them disqualify me?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by chilax94: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Emmanuelv2012:
Pls i was invited for this mobil interview test but i dont have NYSC discharge certificate yet, but i would be passing out by march 19th, would it make them disqualify me?
I'd say go for it, March 19 is not that far and they might not have called for second stage before then.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by AlienRobot: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
For past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings, abstract reasonings, critical reasonings and logical reasonings

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by JayHymn: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by aminubala20(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2019
I have thesame issue with you. Still thinking of going cus it is worth the risk
chilax94:

I'd say go for it, March 19 is not that far and they might not have called for second stage before then.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by aminubala20(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2019
Emmanuelv2012:
I have thesame issue. Would be passing out march also but i still want to take the risk cus it is worth it. Where did u choose as your venue for the test?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by JayHymn: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2019
aminubala20:
I have thesame issue with you. Still thinking of going cus it is worth the risk

It is worth the risk. The highest they will tell you is you can't enter the hall and you'll simply go back home. You might just be lucky if they forget to check for the document
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Lanrayy10: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Please I need past questions for the skills test ,for electrical engineers graduate. lanresonu@gmail.com thanks
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by akari01: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Guys writing Skill Test in Uyo, are you done?
How was it?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Emmanuelv2012: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
akari01:
Guys writing Skill Test in Uyo, are you done?
How was it?
Did they start the mobil exam today??
How did it go? For those without NYSC yet?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by omoniomoade(f): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2019
I wrote the test yesterday at mobil house in lekki for experience position, guys nothing like verbal,quantitative or abstract reasoning, all the questions were technical, for anyone invited for graduate trainee, i will advise you to prepare also for technical questions,all the best.

5 Likes

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by klassd(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
omoniomoade:
I wrote the test yesterday at mobil house in lekki for experience position, guys nothing like verbal,quantitative or abstract reasoning, all the questions were technical, for anyone invited for graduate trainee, i will advise you to prepare also for technical questions,all the best.

Thanks for sharing your experience
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Bb2018: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
omoniomoade:

Thanks for sharing. But please what kind of technical questions, if you don't mind give one or two examples
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by chrisifeanyi: 2:13am On Jan 28, 2019
omoniomoade:

Yours is experience. Is not set by dragnet. Graduate position is conducted by dragnet.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by AlienRobot: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2019
For discipline/skill test questions and answers on Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, civil engineering

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by trophee(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2019
Somebody should kindly help me with mechanical skill test at trophy4j@gmail.

Thanks
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Calydre11: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2019
please can someone help with dragnet past questions and petroleum skill test Raybaykah11"gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Calydre11: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2019
please can someone help with dragnet past questions and petroleum skill test Raybaykah11@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Makanjuola89: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Need a genuinue and complete ExxonMobil questions on Numerical, Verbal and Engineering? contact me now. Its sold for #10,000 only. Serious buyers only pls.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by kingkuntaval: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Makanjuola89:
Need a genuinue and complete ExxonMobil questions on Numerical, Verbal and Engineering? contact me now. Its sold for #10,000 only. Serious buyers only pls.

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by resurrectn(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2019
omoniomoade:

Hi, what role did you apply for? I applied for the Design Engineer position.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Faloh: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Makanjuola89:

How does one contact you?

Do you mean dragnet practice questions?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Makanjuola89: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Faloh:

How does one contact you?

Do you mean dragnet practice questions?

10k. YOU GO BUY?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / Total Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.