Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) (20562 Views)

Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) / See Moment A Woman Was Dragged By A Moving Train After Her Sari Got Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by izy4all(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
this one is a childs play to compare the one of Lagos. every night at oshodi i cry for Nigeria, seeing hundreds people on top of train. the annoying aspect of it all is that they are there smoking Indian hemp, drinking and this happens on daily bases and Authorities can not stop them.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
gypsey:
Google isn't my friend, i only make friends with humans.

perhaps you should just make it easy and simple and Explain your point to me rather. it was your point Afterall. puts in a better position to explain better.

Throw it to the general topic.
What does PELE mean

grin grin

Pele ti e eleregbe grin grin
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:

Throw it to the general topic.
What does PELE mean

grin grin

Pele ti e eleregbe grin grin
General topic? how naive? you think the general public would understand your perhaps local dialect? and who are the general public?

Again, PELE sounds like nothing to me, i don't know what it means. so not bothered.

Unless you are talking about the brazillian Former footballer PELE.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
gypsey:
General topic? how naive? you think the general public would understand your perhaps local dialect? and who are the general public?

Again, PELE sounds like nothing to me, i don't know what it means. so not bothered.

Unless you are talking about the brazillian Former footballer PELE.

Oga, free me
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:

Oga, free me
what does that mean? tongue

Besides i would like to know who is behind all that poor judgemental opinions, are you really a female? tongue
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
gypsey:
what does that mean? tongue

Google is your friend grin grin
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:

Google is your friend grin grin
i only make friends with humans like you, i would like to know who is behind all that poor and judgemental opinions. are you really a female?tongue
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
gypsey:
i only make friends with humans like you, i would like to know who is behind all that poor and judgemental opinions. are you really a female?tongue

Yes
Proud to be a female
Proud to be a wife
Proud to be a mother
Proud to be a grandma soon grin grin

I am proud not to be indomie generation
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Revolva:
this is a video of Nigerians Risking Their Lives Sitting on top A Moving Train, imagine what kind of risk are theseones taing cant they buy ticket and sit comfortably inside the train to their destination?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOyrwiyuvQU

Op who tell you say them no buy ticket? Them buy buy the greedy railway Corp sold more than the train can carry so that’s why it’s like that, and don’t ask me how I know because I have once traveled from Ibadan to Niger state and that was the worse journey of my life i.e if the maximum number of people a coach could carry was 100, the railway corp will sell 500 for that coach, you will see 5 people sitting on a seat mearnt for 3 people, the tables too are not left out, and the passage, it was the worse experience of my life, I know no who send me.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:

Yes
Proud to be a female
Proud to be a wife
Proud to be a mother
Proud to be a grandma soon grin grin

I am proud not to be indomie generation
who are you trying so hard to convince? me? yourself? or....? tongue

you keep comming up with these slangs that i do not understand. what is an indomie generation? cheesy
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Lankybaby(f): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
obojememe:
yeah..nysc days
that's goof
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
gypsey:
who are you trying so hard to convince? me? yourself? or....? tongue

you keep comming up with these slangs that i do not understand. what is an indomie generation? cheesy

Indomie generation ages 12-20.

Am not convincing you or anyone.

I am me
Me for myself

I owe nobody explanation!

Oga, waka pass my lane
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:

Indomie generation ages 12-20.

Am not convincing you or anyone.

I am me
Me for myself

I owe nobody explanation!

Oga, waka pass my lane
well.. i am past that age,

I admire your confidence. tongue i was only kidding

Oga, waka pass my lane? undecided more slangs i can not understand.

Anyway, Good luck! grin
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by obojememe: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
u stay around that area?
Lankybaby:

that's goof
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
gypsey:
well.. i am past that age,

I admire your confidence. tongue i was only kidding

Oga, waka pass my lane? undecided more slangs i can not understand.

Anyway, Good luck! grin

Thanks for the company today.

Good night grin
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Lankybaby(f): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2018
obojememe:
u stay around that area?
nop
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Revolva:
this is a video of Nigerians Risking Their Lives Sitting on top A Moving Train, imagine what kind of risk are theseones taing cant they buy ticket and sit comfortably inside the train to their destination?

First to comment
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Revolva:

Amateurs grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-EK-DjXnwX9g/UtTzyQa49EI/AAAAAAAAABQ/Kg848gP0_-Y/s1600/Funny+Qverloaded+Crowded+Train.jpg[/img]

Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Amaechi5(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na their life and whereas our population is so much, they can give way jare.

Meanwhile download and play winning eleven 2012 Apk Mod here https://zpykiostech.com/winning-eleven-2012-apk-mod/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Deports 53 Illegal Immigrants / NAF Fighter Jet Loses Radar Contact In Borno, Whereabouts Unknown / Calabar Boat Mishap: 3 Missing Medical Students Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.