Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bsu Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bsu Post Ume (1149 Views)

Bsu 2015/2016 Admission List / BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School / 2015/2016 Session BSU Post Utme Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bsu Post Ume by mistmoze: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2010
pls anyone with info on bsu post ume test,and thier strike?
Re: Bsu Post Ume by flasha(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2010
I will like to know how long it takes to get a Transcript from Obafemi Awolowo University.

My Cousin (Name with-held) based in Canada has being trying to get his Undergraduate transcript from the so call "Great Ife" for more than Six Months now. The finished from Agric. Engineering in 1997. The non release of this transcript is affecting his chance of furthering his education and get his credential assessed to the Canadian equivalent.

My brother --an undergraduate of OAU, helping in getting the document say one Sir Kay in the Exams and Record Department is not ready to do his job except all he has done to make him including the illegal dropping of gratitude.

Please is there a way to able to get across to the School Authority -- VC, DVCs or Registrar.

I will like to know how long it takes to get a Transcript from Obafemi Awolowo University.

My Cousin (Name with-held) based in Canada has being trying to get his Undergraduate transcript from the so call "Great Ife" for more than Six Months now. The finished from Agric. Engineering in 1997. The non release of this transcript is affecting his chance of furthering his education and get his credential assessed to the Canadian equivalent.

My brother --an undergraduate of OAU, helping in getting the document say one Sir Kay in the Exams and Record Department is not ready to do his job except all he has done to make him including the illegal dropping of gratitude.

Please is there a way to able to get across to the School Authority -- VC, DVCs or Registrar.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help About Gce 2006 Center Number @ericmoore / Unn 2nd Suplementary Lists / Problem Using Unn Scratch Card "the Accesscode Supplied Is Not Valid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.