Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo (59678 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by blackboy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
There is a whole lot of difference in the pencil. Quality or quantity? Enjoy your pencil. It's worth it
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Eserise1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
tgmservice:
you cannot blame him he had no choice.
There areas in lagos that is difficult to locate small shops and as he said he needed to write an urgent exam
ok , hope he pass the test
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is how we damage our currency.

Why should that pencil be sold for N1500?

To be honest the naira is not as bad, so why try to trigger hyperinflation. I hope we are not trying to outdo Venezuela because Nigeria only excels at wrong things
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by useful4us(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
The person no be HB self
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by ikechemez(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Less than 5 usd pencil and you are shouting upandan
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Slurity(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
since 1983 he has never made any one better. Hardship gets worse. It is a gene thing
The hardship is what we need to sustain the coming better Nigeria. China face hardship for 13years before the were finally librated. Atiku has also be in power for 8 years and things got dead
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
tgmservice:
you cannot blame him he had no choice.
There areas in lagos that is difficult to locate small shops and as he said he needed to write an urgent exam

I think the people yabbing him are not familiar with that area. A place where you can't see roadside shops. Everything, you have to go to a supermarket or Shoprite and the likes.
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by touchplay(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
There are pencils that are more expensive than that....especially the ones used for big time artwork by artists. u dey do big boy go buy am,smtyn u for just ask for d ones nursery school children dey use do tracing Na I'm u need and not that. 100 naira at most . you cm do big boy buy am. I understand daa kind levels sha,I'm guessing one fine babe behind u waiting to pay too,so u just gas finish d bigboy levels make u no go fall ur hand.
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by naturefellow(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
He was issued a receipt. Nice!
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by paix(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Don't blame the guy. I think it's a designer pencil. Only people with taste go for such pencils.
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Slurity:
The hardship is what we need to sustain the coming better Nigeria. China face hardship for 13years before the were finally librated. Atiku has also be in power for 8 years and things got dead
if you love hardship not everyone does.. What kind of curse is this that you need hardship to sustain Nigeria? Countries are making progress and you and your family want sustained hardship....

Na wa o
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by R0ckefeller: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:
Is it cheaper than that elsewhere ?
am sure you must be joking because your comment look odd and funny
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
R0ckefeller:
am sure you must be joking because your comment look odd and funny

I do not use pencils bro, I use ink, but I did not think it could be less than 2k or so, it could be because I am wired to using expensive pen, about 5k to 15k P/U from the bookstores here.
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Slurity(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
if you love hardship not everyone does.. What kind of curse is this that you need hardship to sustain Nigeria? Countries are making progress and you and your family want sustained hardship....

Na wa o
Tell me a country that did not face hardship before they got it right. No pain, no gain
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by blackright007(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why things no go expensive for island when ritual money permeates everydamnwhere
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Drdreluv: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
I hope u are not among those shouting apc up and down
NOC1:
Last month i bought a sharpener that does not worth 50 Naira for 300 Naira in Ikoyi. Four seeds of tomatoes goes for 800 Naira.
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by CarGuide: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Slurity:
Tell me a country that did not face hardship before they got it right. No pain, no gain
pain fall on your family there
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin grin grin
GOLDEN PENCILS FOR SALE
#1500 ONLY
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Amaechi5(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pesin force am to buy the pencil?

https://afribankonline.com/atm-and-its-uses/
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by jacoik(m): 2:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Purplehyde:
Will he use the pencil to rewrite history?
lolxxxxx to rewrite history?? Lolzzzz guy ur bad mouth dey smell to high heaven
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by afrodoc2: 3:33am On Nov 21, 2018
When it is not like the pencil will write my name in the book of life.
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by D2crown: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Not even to walked away but RUN grin
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by newoffer: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2018
neolboy:

What kind of shame will make a man spend is money unwisely

I will never be pushed to do that
. you have never been to a shopping mall.
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol.... One mumu actually said the pencil is the one Wale Adenuga do talk about in super story when he say "We are just a pencil in the hand of the creator"

grin grin
We are nothing but a pencil in the hand of the creator
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by R0ckefeller: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
humandroid:

I do not use pencils bro, I use ink, but I did not think it could be less than 2k or so, it could be because I am wired to using expensive pen, about 5k to 15k P/U from the bookstores here.
am very sorry sir for the disturbance
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by loomer: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
AroOkigbo:
And he's likely going to fail the exam.
If he didn't come with a pencil, he didn't come prepared grin

why na only for naija them no dey provide pencil for apt test?
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by Ericnrm(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Check the time of the receipt and that of the post. It doesn't add up.
Re: Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo by VictorRomanov: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
humandroid:
Is it cheaper than that elsewhere ?

Yes. As cheap as less than 10% of that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Les Six Elements De La Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.