Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? (1459 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board / Arik Makes Emergency Landing As Woman Delivers On-board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by newworldcapital(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2010
Have gotten invitation letter for a conference in Ontario Canada and I will need help in preparing myself for the great task ahead and that is the Visa.

Advices please.
Re: Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by fireline: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2010
Tell the truth. Do you want to go to the conference & return?
Or will you overstay & hussle?
Re: Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by newworldcapital(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2010
fireline:

I want to go and over stay and possibly change my status but not to hussle
Re: Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by ceasyc(f): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2010
fireline:

newworldcapital:

then[b] DONT [/b] tell d truth - many ppl if not all who wants 2 over stay do not tell d truth wen dey r applying 4 visit visa, business, student visa
just lie @d interview n be very convincing dat u'd return 2 9ja - dey r no mind readers
i dont live in canada so i cant help u further
goodluck man
Re: Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by justwise(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2010
newworldcapital:

Change ur status to student i guess, you really have time and money to waste.

Why not apply for student visa?
Re: Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by newworldcapital(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2010
I think I will go for that. Can you give me a affordable school there where I can study Music Business or any course related to media,

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible,
Re: Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by belingo2: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2010
newworldcapital:

Have gotten invitation letter for a conference in Ontario Canada and I will need help in preparing myself for the great task ahead and that is the Visa.

Advices please.

please if u dont mind, where is the conference at? i mean the city and when is the date? and also, what is the conference all about? is it political? just curious though,
Re: Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by fireline: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2010
Soon all Nigerians will be refused visa for any conference .
See how may people want to go to anything so they can run off & hussle.
Re: Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by ceasyc(f): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2010
belingo2:

please if u dont mind, where is the conference at? i mean the city and when is the date? and also, what is the conference all about? is it political? just curious though,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
in a public forum if dis question was answered here = talk about "digging your own grave"
even if dis question was answered privately its still = talk about "digging your own grave"
grin
DON'T TRY/ANSWER IT
Re: Nigerians In Canada, Come On Board And Help Me? by chi21: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2010
PLS PLS PLS don't lie when you get there okay Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Dv-2012 Usa Visa Lottery Starts Today / (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water / NYSC Member Died In Accident Along Warri/sapele Road, Delta, Today(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.