Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Why You Can't Last Long In Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Can't Last Long In Bed (519 Views)

Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex / I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? / Please Help Me I Can't Last More Than 2 Minute In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can't Last Long In Bed by chuksstanlo: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
I am talking to you 2 minute man. Yes don't deny it. You need help. The main reason why you don't last long in bed is because you are fat, you don't exercise and you take too much sugar.
Your wife/girlfriend can't tell you because it will destroy your fragile ego.
So the solution?
Simple, Start exercising. Even if you don't have time to go to the gym. do exercise at home.
Don't be a weak man who cannot carry his wife. Exercise and gain strength and make your woman Hot every time you get back from work.
Buy this program Now for N2,000. BECOME AN ALPHA MALE. click the link below to buy.
https://paystack.com/pay/ftrsou6x5x

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me How You Can Have Big Cassava And Cure Premature Ejaculation / Food That Increases Sperm Count / 5 Simple Tricks To Control Your Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.