Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex (46007 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Please Help Me I Can't Last More Than 2 Minute In Bed / Why You Can't Last Long In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by lordsterlin(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

What can I do to solve this problem?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by parkervero(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yemmit90 introduce your recipe to this man

33 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by doggedfighter(f): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Over excitement at seeing the beautifully designed and crafted body of a woman.

With time it will get better as you get used to the blissful art of good sex.

While at it, improve your game . I am almost sure you are terrible at sex.

Do you know how to handle the nipples to produce an electrifying effects ?

How well can you manage the VJ ?

Have you mastered the art of using your tongue ?

And make your woman's toes curl up as she moans in ecstasy while you are immersed in her ? The tongue is a sexual arsenal when skillfully used.

Are your palms smooth and capable of sending your woman to dreamland in erotic highness?

What's your thrusts like ? Does it have the warm ryththmic flow of a soulful artist ?

Or does it have the kpa kpa kpa or Tata Tata sound of the cracked voice of an Oshodi tout ?

The fingers of a sex maestro can cause an eruption in woman. Never to be forgotten !

Can your fingers skillfully stroke the VJ ?

Your dick is not the issue here.

From here, I can imagine how bland , boring and tasteless sex with the girl was !

Oh my dear fellow woman cry

You have a whole lot to learn FIRST !

Good sex is an art !

So much to say but Amma stop here ! grin

343 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Frawdboiy: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
@ illegend and buy his book.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Itzurboi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Op, you don try... 5mins is 5*60secs

234 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by brain54(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
Over excitement at seeing the beautifully designed and crafted body of a woman.

With time it will get better as you get used to the blissful art of good sex.

While at it, improve your game . I am almost sure you are terrible at sex.
Dogged…

Pray, what happened to your glasses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by habsydiamond(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Op.. u are lucky oo what do you expect from a 1min man.. urs is 5mins that still long oo compared to some people..

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Cancri: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Itzurboi:
Op, you don try... 5mins is 5*60secs
I the tell you him try me if I try highest na 2min.

107 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by doggedfighter(f): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
brain54:

Dogged…

Pray, what happened to your glasses?

Putting them on now. Am I still typing jaja Jaja ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Nazgul: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
First, stop taking sexual enhancement drugs, believe me... those stuffs would do you more harm than good. They would end up damaging your male organ thereby rendering you impotent.

Secondly, from your write-up, there's nothing medically wrong with you, you're just over excited hence your early outburst. What you need to do is to relax yourself whenever she's around. Try to be in control, allow your mind stray on other thoughts, this would enable you stay longer.

Finally avoid missionary style, if you're still learning to hold your cum this is the last style you should try cos you'd end up embarrassing yourself, the kissing and body friction wouldn't make you last a minute.

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Urheadmaster(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Cancri:
I the tell you him try me if I try highest na 2min.

As per say sex no be food now tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by brain54(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

Putting them on now. Am I still typing jaja Jaja ? grin
Okay not jaga jaga…

Wanted to quote your earlier incomplete post thinking it was jags…

But just realized you were trying to book space.

How are you doing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by doggedfighter(f): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
brain54:

Okay not jaga jaga…

Wanted to quote your earlier incomplete post thinking it was jags…

But just realized you were trying to book space.

How are you doing?

Getting by , dearie and you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

WHY?...FOR WOT?....BRO ARE U ROBOT?? ....ARE U GOING TO WIN OLIMPICK MEDAL FOR SEXXC??...WTF
...After 15 second, me am done......case closed. ..NEXT BABE!!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by brain54(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Reminds me a girl I dated way back in Jos…

Those days I was a player with many girl friends. This particular girl I could never go beyond 3 thrusts before shooting the gun. No exaggeration o! More like 3 secs man.

I felt something was wrong with me cos never happened to me before. But Its quite weird I would meet one of my other girlfriends just to confirm if it was me. But I will perform excellently well and with flying colors.

Then invite her over and same thing happens all over again. All the times we had sex I don’t think we went past 15 thrusts…which of course was an improvement from 3 thrusts.

I don’t think it was excitement about her body though ‘cos at the time I had way finer, cuter and more sexy girls I was shagging and this wasn’t happening.

And I really loved her because she was my gist mate and confidant unlike most of the others at the time. But I really found the sex frustrating.

One of the reasons we finally ended the relationship.

35 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by yemmit90: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
parkervero:
Yemmit90 introduce your recipe to this man

Lol,OK boss, let me start from his write up,

1. You must stop wanking or reduce it to once in awhile thing.

2. You must assume you don't have any problem and bring back the confidence in yourself.

3. Don't be nervous or too eager to penetrate, be calm and focus on fore play.

4. Have a lot of sex, by being frequent in action, you master the act.

5. Reduce your stress if you are the kind that don't rest.

I didn't recomend my recipe to you because, I read it where you said Synthetic drugs you bought at pharmacy did not help. Please, don't use Synthetic drugs ever again for sexual performance, the side effects in the long run outweigh its advantage.

After you must have followed the 5 steps, you can prepare the recipe and be taking it regularly to get you back to a natural man you should be.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by dollytino4real(f): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Stop drinking minerals n beer, take banana with milk

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Tokskob2008: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
You really don't need more the 5 mins as long as you are satisfied, I'm saying this because I feel it's because of the opposite sex you are worried about it so they don't see you as a weak guy.

Dude if you like go get help and go 3hrs there after that doesn't change the fact that they won't still complain about it later and your news ends up on that Igando/Ikotun PM NEWS for us to read on NL. All I'm trying to tell you is that you can't not satisfy "them" no matter what.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Illegal1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bros...5min ontop kpekus no be beans,omoh no kill urslf ontop notin..do u best and leave the rest....

38 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Mcslize: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Exercise is the way out. Do alot of exercises. Head on to Google play and download a home workout app and get started. Keep to it consistently for 1 week and watch, you will see huge improvement.

Also, blend water melon and drink before meeting your partner. It's very good.

However, if you want more insights, check these 60 mind blowing psychological facts about humans behaviour that you never ever know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-psGlRwGjM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Reggaemich(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Op, na over-excitement dey worry u

Have it at the back of your mind, that the lady is your own and she is not running or going anywhere

Relax and do your thing cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by frozen70(f): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

You need to discuss this with her because such failed satisfaction can make her look for a man to satisfy her

A woman expects a man to give her good satisfaction

Meanwhile, the major problem you have is the wanking, it has become so chronic that the only thing your dick recognizes are your palms and finger

Your dick may not feel anything inside the pussy

Taking drugs before sex is not even the solution either

You have to stop wanking so that your dick can overhaul it's self

Before it gets to proper erectile dysfunction and you become inpotent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by 3nity7: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Op you don't need to die on top woman to satisfy her. You don't even need to last long so to say, because the goal is not lasting long but satisfaction. That's why I tell men to go for knowledge. Read this thread especially the Op's analysis practice and come back and testify https://www.nairaland.com/7420687/how-did-get-women-reach#118185744

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Vyzz: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Strength is in the mind

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by BobbieZion(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Don't ever spend your energy on Women.
The last thing that can boost your ego is sex or woman.

No matter how good you are in bed, you will die of hunger if you don't get out of bed.
Your thoughts should be "How long can i stand on my toes working hard or getting money"
Not how long you can last in the cootchie.

22 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by skondo09(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
From what you wrote.. it's seems you don't really last 5sec.. cos atimes, if you are not the athlete type and not induced, 5min is norm for first round..

Anxiety maybe the reason for what you are experiencing.. don't try to impress, and don't bring your past flaws memory back next time you are into it

7 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by elyte89: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Normal sex is btw 4-6minutes,any thing outside dt ,na abnormal

15 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Thortp(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Drink just peak milk before any match, thank me later

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.