Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom (705 Views)

Important Knowledge About Building A Foundation In Nigeria / 400sqm Landed Property With A Foundation Of Terrace 4bedroom Duplex And 3 Unites / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom by businessman7(m): 1:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Good day house please I need your help I am 23 years old student of laspotech and I've been able to raise money to get the land and other documentation ha e been put in place please I want to know how far 500k can go in building a 4 bedroom bungalow please your advice and estimation is needed thanks you in advance
Re: Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom by Alepa(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Lol.
If Nairaland builders give you estimate . You will run away .
Oga. Go and find an experienced bricklayer in your locality

2 Likes

Re: Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom by rotecch77(m): 3:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Alepa:
Lol.
If Nairaland builders give you estimate . You will run away .
Oga. Go and find an experienced bricklayer in your locality

if problem ariise after, you will ask him to run come here again to seek for profectional advise

1 Like

Re: Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom by Alepa(m): 5:58am On Nov 21, 2018
rotecch77:

if problem ariise after, you will ask him to run come here again to seek for profectional advise
And why did you ignore his original question?
Only to quote me?
Re: Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom by Dam5reey(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Alepa:

And why did you ignore his original question?
Only to quote me?

He is a typical Nigerian do you expect more from him..

You gave a wonderful advice, I followed your Idea as well, that is the best thing if you someone doesn't have cash to throw away..

1 Like

Re: Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom by Alepa(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Dam5reey:

He is a typical Nigerian do you expect more from him..

You gave a wonderful advice, I followed your Idea as well, that is the best thing if you someone doesn't have cash to throw away..
Thank you sir.
I hope OP follows your path too
Re: Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom by SVPROJECT(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2018
businessman7:
Good day house please I need your help I am 23 years old student of laspotech and I've been able to raise money to get the land and other documentation ha e been put in place please I want to know how far 500k can go in building a 4 bedroom bungalow please your advice and estimation is needed thanks you in advance

Absolutely Possible, Depending on the dimension of the proposed project and land condition.

We are starting something similar with a low budget by 1st Week in December.
Re: Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
businessman7:
Do you have you have a building plan? If yes i can help you with the estimate
Re: Can 500,000 Naira Raise A Foundation Of 4 Bedroom by businessman7(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
SVPROJECT:

Absolutely Possible, Depending on the dimension of the proposed project and land condition.

We are starting something similar with a low budget by 1st Week in December.
like how much is the budget sir

(1) (Reply)

Living Home In 4 Plots Of Land For Sale / Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) / A C Of O Land For Sale At Awoyaya Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.