Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage (26200 Views)

How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by whytediamond(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2018
emiikaa:
Eveyone Those tiwa

Everyone "does", Tiwa.

I'm standing in for GrammarNazi

5 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Eeyah.

Chai, I feel for her oooo.

This is to show that, nowhere is better. Look at how a supposed role model to some girls is battling with low self esteem. I am not surprise she is saying this because I felt something was not right since Teebliz left her. And she proved me right by snaking up around wizkid in that video as a vixen.

Somebody should visit her now ooo before she does something terrible to herself.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2018
tobidipity:
This goes to show that fame doesn't guarantee happiness
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Christmasdon(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Exactly what my friend and i was discussing few weeks year ago. Right now Tiwa is not with herself.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2018
dobibewax:
Mtshwww

shocked
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Christmasdon:
Exactly what my friend and i was discussing few weeks year ago.

And so?
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Lizilicious(f): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2018
It happens
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Charmingrascal(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2018
So "fair skin" is the definition of beauty to this woman who has turned herself to Wizkid's video vixen. Shioor

3 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by bitcoin215: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2018
the case of the rich also cry

check my siggy for your china shipping to nigeria
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by amazing2468: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2018
ct2:
Pls reconcile with you husband it will help you career

Her career is far better and improving without her husband
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by henrixx(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Her fans should keep watch on third mainland bridge grin
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2018
buhari again!!!!
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Excelboi:
Why won't you suffer low self esteem when you mostly show up as an indecent and irresponsible lady sometimes just for the fame.... Support Buhari till 2023 and I may forgive you!!! cool

Buhari again
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by ALIVE15: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2018
What people think about you does not matter, how you see yourself is what matter most. When you know this truth, you are free.

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Banter1(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2018
I am battling with depression everyday, life is so unfair to us.

3 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by CharleyBright(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, we know.
Low self esteem is what drives you people in show biz industry to do crazy things u do to gain publicity and recognition.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by beborena: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
So true, a lot of these girls are ugly seriously if not for the help of makeup and filters non would deserve twice glance.......

#Fakehair
#Fakeface
#Fakeskin
#Fakeeyelashes

Fake life
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Mhqrzscklaus: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Dis wan nor know where day pain am

spit
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by MannieA(f): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
So true, a lot of these girls are ugly seriously if not for the help of makeup and filters non would deserve twice glance.......

#Fakehair
#Fakeface
#Fakeskin
#Fakeeyelashes
#Fakelife

Natural beauty izzas scarce commodity....

hmmm..true..
the truth is society has such absurd standard of beauty...
low seld esteem is something DAT eats into your head and soul.... depression comes with it too..
a lot of girls are relying on these things to enhance their beauty... hmm sad.....no matter how much enhancers...if u aren't happy with who u are...u can never be happy with those enhancers... all na onto packaging....
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Nature8(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2018
amaniro:
Oni ranu

You're a liar angry

Looking for cheap attention

grin
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Rockyrascal(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2018
I know what it feels like,atleast she gives a hoot about the negative comments on social media.
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by bouncin04(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Adesouth:
ogbeni that's your problem ooooo..
......we get jubrin to deal with
lol
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by MannieA(f): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
kidman96:
Why won't you feel depressed with low self esteem when your decision making is shit...

You had a fully publicised divorce because your husband accused you of sleeping with fellow artists, yet you actually went ahead to sleeping with one. Not just anyobe but one with different children from different ladies, one almost half your age. Soon you will be just another baby mama to him. Idiot.

stop placing criticisms.... being a celebrity is not easy...u have flaws too...don't youso.. u have made mistakes haven't you..

low self esteem and depression is not borne out of her indecent dressing o... it's a long term disorder.........almost every girl is depressed... even guys too......don't mock somebody for having low self esteem.. if u have ever gone through it..u would understand how deep it is... forget packaging and celebrity life o...the struggle is real ..Instagram and social media will give you the beautiful sides of pple....meanwhile their lives are completely different

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by bouncin04(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
ALIVE15:
What people think about you does not matter, how you see yourself is what matter most. When you know this truth, you are free.

that's being self centered angry
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by MannieA(f): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Uglymind:
Shayo and remain happy

yes o..lol... very important
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Oreofepeters: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
MannieA:

hmmm..true..
the truth is society has such absurd standard of beauty...
low seld esteem is something DAT eats into your head and soul.... depression comes with it too..
a lot of girls are relying on these things to enhance their beauty... hmm sad.....no matter how much enhancers...if u aren't happy with who u are...u can never be happy with those enhancers... all na onto packaging....
All boils down to low self esteem and the crave to impress men or intimidate their mates..... A lot Nigerian girls are not happy with their look and hence 90% will do cosmetic surgery if they have the money.... Believe me all these girls that are castigating those that did cosmetic surgery are hypocrites. Deep inside they are not contended with how God created them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Talknochip(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2018
If all the celebrities will be this frank, alot of all those naive teenagers will stop seeing them as gods and also stop using their lives and achievements as a yardstick to measure their own lives but will just work hard and stay on their God ordained 'lane'. God bless Tiwa, mama Jam Jam..

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by MannieA(f): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Charmingrascal:
So "fair skin" is the definition of beauty to this woman who has turned herself to Wizkid's video vixen. Shioor
I seriously dunno why skin complexion is wat will make pple feel beautiful tho....like really light skin??I'm light Skinned..how has it helped me... abegi........are there not fair pple DAT are ugly lol

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by MannieA(f): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Talknochip:
If all the celebrities will be this frank, alot of those teenagers will stop seeing them as god and also stop trying to measure their lives

very true... not only teenagers tho...even adults too...almost every girl is depressed

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by ShaqFu: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2018
The truth has set you free Tiwa Savage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund / Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.