Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat (1350 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat by thegeniusmedia: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Chioma Avril Rowland has said Davido must beg her to unblock him on Snapchat, though we suspect there is nothing serious about it all.

Davido must beg me to unblock him on Snapchat - Chioma lailasnews
Chef Chi took to her Instagram page earlier today to write on her status that her boyfriend needs to beg her before she unblocks him on the platform. She wrote;

Someone tell @davidoofficial to beg me to unblock him on Snapchat

Davido must beg me to unblock him on Snapchat - Chioma lailasnews 1
The love between the pair is waxing stronger daily, so it is cool to believe the post was made on a lighter mood. Chioma had yesterday revealed that she met the singer while still in school.......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/11/21/beg-me-to-unblock-him-on-snapchat/

Re: CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Mtcheeeww
Re: CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat by Brunosamel(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2018
see this one how in take concern me.... undecidedsee this one how in take concern me....
Re: CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Sweet love....it is allowed.
Re: CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat by HyconMojo(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Love Birds
Re: CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat by Segunade10: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2018
wink
Re: CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat by IamD18: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2018
These two childish mumus don start again.

Re: CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat by lovelymuvi: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Block him if u want to block him and stop waiting for him to beg u

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi In Abuja With Wife Olga / ”if You Don’t Have A Fake Butt In Lagos, You Are Not A Big Girl” – Club Manager / NYSC: See This Shoe Mender (aboki) Spotted Wearing NYSC Vest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.