Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him (22788 Views)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided undecided undecided
idowest oya come hear......i say come hear.....ahn ahn!!..i jus wan tell u somtin nii................oya collet am ur fada dia

even though the guy too mumu with wetin he talk. But Broda hear different from here Don't disgrace the street
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by SenhorSean(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is sickening
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Fabulous7:
if you think idowest is not in his right senses with this statement. hit like button or share if it is otherwise.

Sorry bro.... Will likes feed you for the rest for the week... U bigger than this nah
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Bossontop(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
yungchivvy:
even though the guy too mumu with wetin he talk. But Broda hear different from here Don't disgrace the street
Chaiii....na small mistake oo
Tnx
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by akdjr(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Imagine someone referring to Jesus as creator. Africans sha! It is only those who are still living under mental slavery that will be here defending brother J.
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by SassyFabrics101: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Huh...let’s confirm by nailing you to the cross
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Goalnaldo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Comparing davido to my Saviour?? He deserves this.

1 Like

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by mozona(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
mumu
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Toosure70: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
truly you be animal bro.
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by movetoca: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Icelanders in Rivers state also call their leader/founder Ateke Tom the Saviour of our time. God is merciful sha
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by ollah2: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
internationalman:
Jesus of our time indeed..

I love Davido very much, but can he die for just only one of his daughters to live..

Our pastors can't even die for D progress of their churches... Who go chop the money

undecided

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who dash this one rapper? lipsrsealed
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by GenFunction: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
idowest na real IDIOT
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by chara019: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lmao
what a sycophant
Shouldn't blame him,he feeds from his crumbs,indebted to him,Lord over him.....laslas he dey lick Davido's nyash

poverty no good o
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
That's blasphemy, he should be careful to avoid the wrath of God.
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Sleekfingers: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lilimax:
Nonsense.
Can he try this shit with the god of the other religion undecided?
Na to cut off his head straight be that. embarassed

Can't forget a recent encounter brodashaggi had with them in one of his skit recently shocked

Jesus is no god....but a mere prophet....same with Muhammad
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Kennyideal(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
he meant Jesus Navas o grin
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Lilimax(f): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Who asked you? undecided
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Lilimax(f): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
ollah2:

undecided
Ola, go digest your Koran with all its lies/ Taqquiya before preaching the Bible to me okay smiley
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by drjprince: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rapist
papiwyte:
Well undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by ollah2: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lilimax:
Ola, go digest your Koran with all its lies/ Taqquiya before preaching the Bible to me okay smiley

Don't be mad at me. I didn't load the bible with the lies in it and besides I didnt mention you sweetheart. You still owe me a weekend visit tho kiss
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by ollah2: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
akdjr:
Imagine someone referring to Jesus as creator. Africans sha! It is only those who are still living under mental slavery that will be here defending brother J.

Dong mind them. Their ancestors lived before jesus but jesus created them, some people will remain dumb for life.
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Adakintroy: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Niga must hold a PhD in asss licking.

Jesus of our time. Lol.
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by ericmor: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
internationalman:
Jesus of our time indeed..

I love Davido very much, but can he die for just only one of his daughters to live..

Our pastors can't even die for D progress of their churches... Who go chop the money

Is not even up to that extent, you are giving more credit to him by saying that. The person that made that statement was hungry n Davido saved him that is y he thinks he met his own Jesus

1 Like

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by ericmor: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Lol. Jesus was superior performed a lot of miracles and was crusified but rise again and he was a man of peace. What Muhammad did that was special, I don’t know
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Sleekfingers: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
ericmor:

Lol. Jesus was superior performed a lot of miracles and was crusified but rise again and he was a man of peace. What Muhammad did that was special, I don’t know

That's what your slave masters embedded in your brain......Muhammad was also the same....

I don't believe or practice those useless religions....because of their origin......

So say something else
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Lhimeet(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Idowu no sabi type better English..

See as the English dey hang..
grin
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by ericmor: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Sleekfingers:

That's what your slave masters embedded in your brain......Muhammad was also the same....

I don't believe or practice those useless religions....because of their origin......

So say something else

How do you know muhammed is the same if your slave master didn’t do the same to you. You need to receive sense
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Jerobiglitz: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2018
that's is own believe for Christ sake, he believes no one in this life can do what davido has done for him, that is why he called him the jesus of our time.
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Bizmagnet: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Rubbish talk

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses.

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harry B Anyanwu Performs On Stage At A New Yam Festival In Asaba, Dances Zanku / Top Ten Biggest Amapiano Songs From Nigerian Artistes In 2021 / Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.