Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him (85218 Views)

NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by LesbianBoy(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2020
So sometime last year instagram celebrity hushpuppi had a fight with a guy called Dharmie Richie. With the latter accusing hushpuppi of owing him 2 million in call card and bragging about having sex with hushpuppi's 'dream girl' who hushpuppi impregnated and told her to abort it.

Well the said lady who goes by the name "Daisyzoealott" on instagram, took to her instagram story to blast him.

4 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by LesbianBoy(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2020
More...

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by LesbianBoy(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2020
She was the one that made the (now trending) current video of hushpuppi after his arrest by Dubai Police.

So i couldn't upload the video so I took snapshots.

Take a look at how he looks at her when he notices her recording him. If looks could kill. So sad he can't do anything to her as the 'gbese' on his head is too much right now.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by princealexndre(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2020
That’s his freaking business

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2020
When one is in trouble, all sort of rumors pop in cry crycuz they know u won't even HV time to defend urself. sad sad.
It is just like lying on the dead, how will he defend himself, even if he didn't do it.
only God and the fellow knows the truth sad sad. It is well.
That is his problem though, he shud bare the consequences

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Righteousness89(m): 1:32am On Jun 27, 2020
A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

No Matter how sweet or long Evil may look, it always ends in Super Premium Shame and tears..

The Mystery of all these, is that if Huss Genuinely repents and Surrender to JESUS, Baba that I know will forgive and Accept him instantly!

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by tillaman(m): 2:20am On Jun 27, 2020
When trouble show the only people that will stick around is family, so when things are rosy please make sure there’s love in your living room make sure every where soft for your family!!!
Family is all we got
Not any of your hoes/homies will stick around when trouble comes they’ll all bolt

370 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by uniqueboi1(m): 3:45am On Jun 27, 2020
Olosho say she dae on corruption money. Hushpuppi and co don harvest you finish nothing you wan tell us. okpo!!! grin

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by SavageResponse(m): 4:46am On Jun 27, 2020
What's our biz with all this rubbish?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by OKorowanta: 5:28am On Jun 27, 2020
See Wetin greed cause?
You already have over a billion in your account and you still no stop fraud till everywhere cast..too bad!

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Damn people will still kick you while you’re down.

No real love or real one nowdays.

Now this dude suddenly has no family, no love one, no friends.

I am pretty sure when he was spraying money at parties and stuff he had a lot of friends.

Smh at the end of the day just do things the right way.
Because bad always comes to light.

What an incredibly lonely journey for him right now ouch.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by UdyOgwoUde(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2020
EFCC and NPF should learn how to do a thorough investigation like FBI and Interpol before carrying out any arrest.
I have not heard that FBI or Interpol arrested a suspect, but in Nigeria, every good looking guy is a Yahoo boy.

That's how I bailed my laptop for not having anything incriminating, last week.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by meobizy(f): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Hushpuppi likes females? I thought he was a "14 year" lifestyle practitioner. Nothing concerns me with this news. That "2 million" was likely 2,000 or a little less. Yahoo boys love exaggerating the worth of things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by money121(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2020
WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM A HOE?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by sylve11: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2020
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used. sad cool

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Their problem
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Kizzygentle: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Designers clothes don't move you but designers clothes got u pregnant.
A bitch will always be a bitch mehn.
Anything money and fake life will always get any woman. When it turns sour, they would twist the whole thing and make u feel like they did u a favour. Women are the worst thing on this planet. Look at d whole thrash she is spewing. Tueh.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by paulolee(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Funny how everybody is now blasting hush just to trend, i knew it from day one that this guy moni isn't legal but just dnt kno why he likes showoffs and attention that is very bad with such illegal lifestyle.. to all my people that was once "tapping into his grace" i hope you all can see the real story... my father do say "be careful and keep it clean because that thing that you secretly do at night thinking nobody is watching would surely show its face in the morning for all to see, its jus a matter of time"
i jus wish ramond well but i dnt see him going away from this that easily like dt mompha guy...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by airminem(f): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2020
"DAISYZEOA-SLOTT" Karma is a bitchh farm tool like you Gold digger. Its ladies like you who make men say "women dont have anything to offer". You that your towtow has been expired. All you did was open your legs and nothing more on the table with value....Mtcheew

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by jericco1(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Stoopid hoe angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by chukwugoziegi: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Moved to corruption money?

Birds of a feather m

4 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by cray91(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Everyone now trying to Tap into this man trending downfall. God will be with him cuz he's just a man trying to survive and live his dream.

We can all pretend all we want but if we also had the opportunity we would do exactly like him cuz the guy really enjoyed life ehn undoubtedly

God himself will commend him for living his life on earth like that. its far better than being wretched all your life with nothing to account for the life given to you

And You Can quote me all you want but everybody na thief na who dem catch be real criminal. "let he without a sin cast the first stone"
LesbianBoy:
More...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by opalu: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Hadampson(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

No Matter how sweet or long Evil may look, it always ends in Super Premium Shame and tears..

The Mystery of all these, is that if Huss Genuinely repents and Surrender to JESUS, Baba will forgive and Accept him one instantly!

[/s]

Can't you reason without including spirituality angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by marshalcarter: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Cat don dey him own...rat dey go find trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by tydi(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2020
grin

All I see is Daisyzoe harlot ranting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by illicit(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2020
What's all this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting / Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.