Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,672 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) (1375 Views)

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by stephenduru: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2018
I can't stop laughing when I came across this.According to Fred,a woman forgot her baby at a Bet9ja shop after she was drained/lost a bet.

One word for the woman

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/lady-forgets-her-baby-at-bet9ja-shop.html

Re: Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by stephenduru: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by stephenduru: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by Gossiplover: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2018
THIS IS A BIG LIE. OP, you don start again abi..

bloggers always learn to confirm your story.

THE WOMAN DIDN'T FORGET HER BABY. The baby was sleeping and she dropped him on the chair to play some bets at the Bet9ja shop in Abia state. She carried him after playing the bets.

So u mean the person who took the pictures couldn't remind the woman of the baby after "forgetting him".

3 Likes

Re: Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by majamajic(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2018
hmmmm

me I see a woman playing adapter, while the baby is in deep sleep, she decided to put him down so she can concentrate wella and the baby sleep more comfortable, she took her baby home after some losses, she didn't forget the baby !!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2018
So because you lost a bet game, you left a whole human being behind. Nawa o undecided
Re: Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by Baawaa(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Her name will be amaka or chioma or chidima grin grin
Re: Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2018
This is what happens when you are addicted to betting.
Re: Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by carzola(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2018
So when my mates are
Talking about money
And counting money
I will be on NL reading
Rubbish
God forbid am out of here!
Re: Lady Forgets Her Baby At A Bet9ja Shop After She Lost A Bet(photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gossiplover:
THIS IS A BIG LIE. OP, you don start again abi..

bloggers always learn to confirm your story.

THE WOMAN DIDN'T FORGET HER BABY. The baby was sleeping and she dropped him on the chair to play some bets at the Bet9ja shop in Abia state. She carried him after playing the bets.

So u mean the person who took the pictures couldn't remind the woman of the baby after "forgetting him".

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

How Do I Get A Wife Material, Dear Nairalanders / Is Marriage Gradually Going Into Extinction? / Legalized Rape In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.