Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (42079 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Correctbae2: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2018
A Nigerian lady who just lost has sister, picked a lesson from the incident. According to her tweet, her sister who was sick but was recovering called her but she silent the call, only for her to call back later in 5mins and got the news that her elder sister passed on. The call before then was from her sister who maybe wanted to hear from before she gave up the ghost because she saw the signs.

Tweet below:

I lost my immediate elder sister this afternoon & I learned never to put a call on silent again. She was fine & suddenly started feeling sick, she knew her time is up & called me to say goodbye. I put the call on silent but decided to pick, 5mins later I was told she passed away.
Please include my sister in your prayers

Read Also; 15-Year-Old Boy Gets 9 A1 In WAEC, Scores 332 In JAMB (Pics) https://correct.com.ng/15-year-old-boy-gets-9-a1-in-waec-scores-332-in-jamb-pics/

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by ipobarethieves: 3:26am On Jul 12, 2018
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Donald3d(m): 3:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Kpele

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by ladyF(f): 5:46am On Jul 12, 2018
May her soul rest in peace.

My phone is on silent most of the time... I have to preserve my battery... cry

19 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51am On Jul 12, 2018
This happened yet again?
So sad.
RIP to your sis.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Who knows whether she wanted to tell you the password to her debit card and some of her financial information before passing on

All these younger siblings forming busy upandan.
Now banks will kolobi that one.

Rip

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Olanireti(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2018
It's a very bad thing not to be picking calls. She could have probably been alive. Who knows may be she's asthmatic
and wanted you to quickly get her inhaler.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by hustlingbae: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Sijo01(f): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2018
This is why I don't ignore calls. Even if me and you fight now now and I'm still very mad, once I see your call I take it just to hear you out. It might be an emergency who knows.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Bintabisiriyu: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Why was it not buhari that passed away?

15 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Correctbae2:

She was fine & suddenly started feeling sick, she knew her time is up & called me to say goodbye.

Which kind story be this undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Fork u

Attention seeker

Ur sista die n u come 2 Twitter.
Oh I forgot,u r a Muslim dat dont value life.

C ur hijab like devil bedsheet
Ogun damage ur generaxn 4 usin ur dead sister to trend

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Ehh yah, sorry for your loss. May her soul rest in peace. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by eseveli(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
ladyF:

can't trust Nigerian Nepa
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by dammieco(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
ladyF:

You have to get a better phone

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by elyte89: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Why was it not buhari that passed away?

Stop wishing odas dead cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by midehi2(f): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
That thing can be bad at times

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by sadiktofa(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Touching!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by zicoraads: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
I'm very guilty of this. embarassed

Sad thing is, I lost a phone sometime back cos it was on silent. I'm certain it rang out and died where it was. And I have still not learnt.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by okuneddie(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Donald3d:
Kpele

bros it is Pele no kpele....you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Toplexy675(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Which kind news be this one again, anything for popularity iranu.
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2018
I've not used a ringtone on my phone for over 5 years. Ringtones are so oldschool. RIP to the dead
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by IamAirforce1: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Next time my girl friend try this rubbish, I will render her phoneless
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by chccho(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Not picking calls or placing your phone on silent for no sensible reason is absurd. The reason why u have that phone is so that people can reach u and for u to reach people. If u dont want to be reached then u dont need a phone, throw it away.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by visijo(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Ooops, many ways to die..
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by utenwuson: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
same here.....not just that, always have that small itel or tecno that isn't password...

we came across a lady who was involve in a ghastly accident, she was still breathing, we took her to the hospital, she needed blood so badly, she needed to make deposit, she needed someone by her side....

but alas, phone had both pattern and password....

she died......
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by muhammed50(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2018
What if u are in an interview?
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Osu175(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2018
I feel for her. Anytime in her life time she remember this, she ll feel like ending her life. The best is just to put your phone on vibration

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by rapcy(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2018
ladyF:

putting your phone on silent won't save your battery. Deactivate vibration instead.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Zaynabtemmy: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Sijo01:
This is why I don't ignore calls. Even if me and you fight now now and I'm still very mad, once I see your call I take it just to hear you out. It might be an emergency who knows.

My dad always advise that, even if u are at d doorstep and u know the person is inside, just pick up, perhaps d person is trying to save u from danger

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.