Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) (44062 Views)

See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Dollypizzle13(f): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
One thing about 'over-weight' people is that they always look older than they are.
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by ithink7: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don't think it's difficult.

Some people after 7 days of fasting will already be looking like they just escaped from Somalia.

dominique:
How do they achieve this without plastic surgery or using weird supplements? Takes a lot of hard work, discipline and commitment to lose this much weight through diet ad exercise. Kudos to her
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

That is not true.

There is a tendency for the skin to sag but not in all cases. I've helped someone lose 30kg in just under 2.5 months n her skinwas okay.
30 kg in two and half months ? And no cardiac arrest or break down ? What exactly did you do ?

Interesting
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
so losing Fat, a self inflicted illness has become an achievement in Abuja. chai!

all the slim women must be dumb then undecided
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Question is, how the fuvk did she balloon to that Fat size in the first place?

And what's with the bad language and derogatory atitude? Did anyone forced her to eat all the doughnuts?
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wayo
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
darlenese:
surgery

well done

there is no way she can achieve that without having excesses sagging skin around

don't me all that skin flew to the sky.

BTW, why is she rude

She is rude because she had seen hell in d hands of bullies grin

I'm glad 4 her o...
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
dominique:
How do they achieve this without plastic surgery or using weird supplements? Takes a lot of hard work, discipline and commitment to lose this much weight through diet ad exercise. Kudos to her

Plastic surgery is a must. Where do you think all the excess skin would go To?

1 Like

Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by darlenese(f): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
ollah2:

You don't know if she nearly commited suicide due to many negative words and actions received from people.

you have a point
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Xzydar(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Its a lie
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by MummyIMadeIt: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
With Aju Mbaise this is very possible..

Place an order, and get it delivered to you.
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don't know why fat girls get angry when you call them"fat"
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
darlenese:
surgery

well done

there is no way she can achieve that without having excesses sagging skin around

don't me all that skin flew to the sky.

BTW, why is she rude
Don't mind her. As if twas someone that pumped her up initially
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

30 kg in two and half months ? And no cardiac arrest or break down ? What exactly did you do ?

Interesting

Cardiac arrest?

Where u learn that one from? grin grin.

I advised her on Just dieting n nothing more.
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Danelo:
Amazing.

Ladies can do anything to impress a man.

Oga use your mumu brain nah! Haba! New year done dey reach, Person lose weight to stay healthy u say na becos of man, e dey do me make I come visit u knack u some 6 hot slaps! But I done born-again! Ewu somebody!

Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
dominique:
U can't achieve this without plastic surgery, even if u loose the weight with exercise and hard work, u will end up with loose ugly skin which can only be corrected with plastic surgery.
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Cardiac arrest?

Where u learn that one from? grin grin.

I advised her on Just dieting n nothing more.

Interesting .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 22, 2018
kingthreat:
Yeah she looks good and better now.
But I can never date someone who just underwent a drastic weight loss.
Their booobs are just like sockings hanging from a chest
ITS LIKE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED IT
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2018
orevabae:
ITS LIKE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED IT

I have seen a nude of one before. Not sexy. Not sexy at all
Re: 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
It's now her pussy will be sweet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.