Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) (44050 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy / Abandoned Policeman Cries Out For Help After Breaking His Leg In An Acident.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by ebukajay184: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Photos)

A lawyer who had one of her legs amputated after suffering an accident five years ago has listed what she was able to achieve since the tragic accident, IgbereTV reports.

The Twitter user said she was involved in a road accident exactly five years ago. The accident resulted in one of her legs being amputated.

Since then, she has gone on to obtain her LLB, graduated with a first class from law school and is now employed as a corporate lawyer. She's also living her life fully and she shared photos to show how much she enjoys life and participates in it.

She wrote on her Twitter page:

"Woke up feeling emotional & nostalgic. Today makes it exactly 5 years since I lost the lower part of my leg in a road accident. Since then, I’ve gone on to obtain my LLB, graduated with a first class from law school, started my job as a corporate lawyer, and just living."
https://twitter.com/anxta_/status/1320985365130391557?s=19

See her tweets and pictures below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369637/lawyer-lists-achieved-5-years-losing-leg-accident-photos/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by ebukajay184: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by ebukajay184: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pix

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by xareal(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
More grace dear

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by illicit(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
I don't pity her

she don't need pity, it will only make her sad....
I am happy for her....

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by gasparpisciotta: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mental strength, moral and financial support.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by morikee: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Eyya Thank God at least she soro soke

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by DGraphicsX(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2020
I am happy for her. God continue to bless her.

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2020
[b]this shows you that whatever God has planned for you it will surely come to pass.. I like her tenacity and determination.. God is Ur strength dear.... in this life we should embrace every condition we facing.. shit happens but life goes on

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by slawormiir: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
No need for pity my dear....
Life fuckkks everybody

It fuckkks some of us with condom and it fuckkks other people without condom

So no matter what....enjoy your life and don't give a fuckkk how life fuckkks you

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by CryptoClub2018: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Moral of the message is that "don't allow anything to limit your ability to achieve your dreams in life"

God bless you young lady

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by milkyworld(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Click the like button if you believe you can overcome your struggles in life.

If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner...

9 Likes

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Brandonx(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Why some persons with both legs and arms would sit idle waiting an opportunity to loot. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by whytediamond(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
So touching cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Don27tiky(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Very good

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by bobokeshington: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
SHE HAS ALL THE SUPPORT SHE NEEDED.

CONGRATULATIONS...

7 Likes

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by aboki2000(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
More strength to your body baby girl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by chatinent: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Losing a leg didn't make you handicapped, baby.

Well done.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by jiggalo(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
VA

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by MarveworldNG: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
She is an inspiration.

Meanwhile contact us for your interior designs.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
ebukajay184:
Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Photos)

A lawyer who had one of her legs amputated after suffering an accident five years ago has listed what she was able to achieve since the tragic accident, IgbereTV reports.

The Twitter user said she was involved in a road accident exactly five years ago. The accident resulted in one of her legs being amputated.

Since then, she has gone on to obtain her LLB, graduated with a first class from law school and is now employed as a corporate lawyer. She's also living her life fully and she shared photos to show how much she enjoys life and participates in it.

She wrote on her Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/anxta_/status/1320985365130391557?s=19

See her tweets and pictures below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369637/lawyer-lists-achieved-5-years-losing-leg-accident-photos/
Wow.
Soon I''l list my achiement here and all those you see Nigerian girls are useless, good for nothing, would be amazed.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by DaBillionnaire: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
We move

Best videos put together that teach you how to cook different recipes, stews and make snacks and smoothies, become a professional!

Videos available for only N500.
https:///2349068394441
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Ebenezer202I: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2020
she nor even fine sef.
Law sef na one of the most useless profession in Nigeria as majority of them don't even practice it, some don turn tailors and fashion designers.
RUBBISH ACHIEVEMENT.
Oniiranu

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by incogni2o: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations.

Thank God for giving you the courage.
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Hambivert: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2020
sparogatively, this na wahala for lawyer wey kon get two good legs!

God no go shame us!

Bionic Baby, keep winning!
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by sylve11: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
well done, girl. well done. cool
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Zazzzu(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
now dats what am talkin 'bout, the ability to bounce back stronger from any bad situation.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2020
any time I imagine myself in this condition, I fear.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by thatsleepboy1: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
the good Lord is surely with her. I go like marry am o

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by pozehnani(f): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Beauty with brains.

May God compensate you for your loss with a loving and caring husband. Then cap it up with the best life can offer in Jesus name.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do About My Body Odour? / 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.