Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,974 members, 7,855,946 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos (66018 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by Myketuale(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
there is more to this . this is not ordinary.
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by ComeAndobo: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
phfhee:

You must be high on adulterated weed
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by Codebrain67856: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Noted

Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by OhiOfIhima: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
thesicilian:
Instead of taking her to the hospital they are snapping for social media and blaming it on spiritual causes.

See dis one.. Is dat so easy as u said.. No. If you are equally dere, either u snap or watch her display... Is a different case from road accident or so.. The best someone can do dat is to get close to her to find out if there is a way to get back to her family..

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by Marleek(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by wakaawaka(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Madam u don see 2 billion naira koro koro before?? Mad small
PrincessB1:
What caused her to become mad suddenly? shocked

Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by boyfwend(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
phfhee:

Someone should call the mods on this guy!!!
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by princeemmma(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
when the village people are ready to hack yoo, you did be trying to install malwarebytes grin grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by jayson87: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
phfhee:
Damn Idiot. Take your perveted lie off here, Mods should ban you for life
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by frozen70(f): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrincessB1:

Something is wrong somewhere

It can't just start like that

There must be a remote cause

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by DAntivirus: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrincessB1:

Should I give you her number so you can ask her?
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by DAntivirus: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Something is wrong somewhere
It can't just start like that
There must be a remote cause
Not everything should be tied to the spiritual by default
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by ghanaman5050: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is health problem not crime
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by Adewale429: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
henrixx:
shot yourself

If I was you I will sell my phone if I'm dead hungry

I've sold so many things in the past...selling the phone will only fix things temporary....I'll almost be empty without my phone..no matter the situation, I think one should still be able to be reached
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by onatisi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
nairaland
PrincessB1:
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by famology(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
phfhee:

Fooooooooooooool!
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by Olodo24: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
I pity the poor girl. Agbero boys go finish her this night
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by mechanics(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Just like that?
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by purplekayc(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
ojun50:
Make d bank tell us wetin them put inside there Atm
"large amount" probably not � ATM
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by musicwriter(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrincessB1:

Extreme joy can also lead to madness. There was a story here on Nairaland sometime ago that a boy ran mad after winning a bet9ja lottery.

If that's the first time in her life where she've seen a lot of money, she could be so happy she'll lose her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by kherlly(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sad �
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by goodlifehyd(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
All lies she never ran mad neither was she there to withdraw, i was inside the bank when the whole film happened, she only came to replace her ATM and she was told it wasnt ready yet she went crazy due to the "chemical mixture" she took cuz she was with a coke bottle all thru. Police came but couldn't arrest her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by frozen70(f): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
DAntivirus:

Not everything should be tied to the spiritual by default

I never mentioned spiritual

You mentioned it

When I say something is wrong somewhere, it could be anything

Anything that is particularly related to life and human being
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by olucomf: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
henrixx:
shot yourself

If I was you I will sell my phone if I'm dead hungry
Oga If U Knw Wat Some Ppl Passing Through This Days U Wil Not Talk In Dat Manner.
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by Mccullum: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
What a pity because I really pity her love ones... May Allah shame her enemies.

Nothing worse for human than being in situation of insanity... Hmm what a world.
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrincessB1:
ask her now abi no be your sister?
Re: Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos by jamezman(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
My Gee+ Niggis don use are cash out....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.