Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money (18942 Views)

3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / Instead Of Losing Money To Ponzi, Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by bigbabyboy: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thief, Ole carry am go. Transact with this scammer at your own peril. You have been warned. I was a victim. Take heed!
Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by ogbongebobo: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
bigbabyboy:
Thief, Ole carry am go. Transact with this scammer at your own peril. You have been warned. I was a victim. Take heed!

Oga, shift abeg. The guy is not a scammer. He is one of the best affiliate marketing experts I've come across. Instead of giving you the normal rubbish how-tos like most self-acclaimed affiliate marketers always do, he gives you the exact system he uses.

See, as far as affiliate marketing us concerned, this guy, or is this not Sadiq Bello is the real deal!

I recommend pa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by lawrence35(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
The same rules apply in Dropshipping...

It's easy to start and sell items from AliExpress.

See how.
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by babaonpoint: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
ogbongebobo:

Oga, shift abeg. The guy is not a scammer. He is one of the best affiliate marketing experts I've come across. Instead of giving you the normal rubbish how-tos like most self-acclaimed affiliate marketers always do, he gives you the exact system he uses.

See, as far as affiliate marketing us concerned, this guy, or is this not Sadiq Bello is the real deal!

I recommend pa!

i just hope that he will read this. thanks bro
Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
babaonpoint:

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a visual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here

E - book things
Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by dikachi86(m): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2018
the guy is for real. i have fate in him
Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by babaonpoint: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
dikachi86:
the guy is for real. i have fate in him

when they read such comments they will pretend as if they do not see them. thanks bro. if you are still having problem with importation hit me up. i can help you with few cue and tips.
Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by fuke(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2018
babaonpoint:

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here

link to your siy selling msny products
Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by Ayobami7(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2018
noted
Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by femijoshua679: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2018
Babaonpoint abeg I fit get your number I get so many questions
Re: Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
ogbongebobo:

I recommend pa!
you probably havent met a lot of affiliate marketers.... No one gives you there secrets, no one likes competition, more supply means less demand and less demand means less money, dont be deceived

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Razes Atakumosa Central Market In Osun / Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! / Real Reason HSBC And UBS Exited Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.