Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo (2738 Views)

I Bought 5 Cups Of Rice For #50 Today / See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by G1STMORE: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerian man cries out after he bought 5 pieces of fried Ankara for 5k in abuja.

What would make you buy this Akara?

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/man-bought-5-pieces-fried-ankara-5k-abuja

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by G1STMORE: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
sad
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
undecided

Receipt or IDONBILIVIT
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by Kenzico(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
lipsrsealed

The Person who sold him Akara must've been a Pretty one

The dude must've spent that 5K to impress whoever she was...Just my thought!
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by ismail4sure: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ritualist

1 Like

Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by GOFRONT(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ayam not understandin
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by servercodes001: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
He's definitely lying
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by IamD18: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wetin concern Aboki and Akara.

They should be rearing their cows.

Nna Nawao!..... People should try and abide by their tradition.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by mrjaydee(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gucci Akara..we dey buy am Wella grin
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by eTECTIV: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Even if dis is true which we know it isn't, I don't understand how and why he is crying out.. Did dey put a gun to his head to buy it or was dat d only akara joint in Abuja? Infact na lie sef..
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by xcelentattitude(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Which one is Ankara again

This OP well so grin

I came here expecting to see Ankara and then I see Ankara.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by Rubyventures: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
eTECTIV:
Even if dis is true which we know it isn't, I don't understand how and why he is crying out.. Did dey put a gun to his head to buy it or was dat d only akara joint in Abuja? Infact na lie sef..

Same thoughts here
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by samuelchimmy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
And this one is worth less than 200naira ,plus the bread oh,and some jara that I kept one side....pls compare.... Nawnsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by Rubyventures: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2018
samuelchimmy:
And this one is worth less than 200naira ,plus the bread oh,and some jara that I kept one side....pls compare.... Nawnsense

Is this bread? So bread has joined humans to start bleaching? Nigerians please be careful what you put in your body , we know there is hunger everywhere but it cost more to be sick. spend a little bit extra to buy foods with more natural products

1 Like

Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by canDy4eva(f): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Oga this is not true
I stay in Abuja and the highest you can buy a ball of Akara in the most expensive Akara plug is #100.

People just make Abuja sound too expensive sha!
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by BigYash: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
The guy na inec worker or he dey plan to work for inec? See as he rig akara price cheesy
Re: Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo by Lungdick: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rubyventures:

Is this bread? So bread has joined humans to start bleaching? Nigerians please be careful what you put in your body , we know there is hunger everywhere but it cost more to be sick. spend a little bit extra to buy foods with more natural products

the megawatts of vawulence in your body can power the whole country. Bread de bleach. Lol.... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jumbo Tomato Mix From The Makers Of Gino Launches In Nigeria / What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please / How To Make Nigerian Cheese!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.