Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos (40354 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by datgidiboy: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
A Nigerian lady has ran to the Lagos state government after her husband's continual battery and rape even after she underwent C-section!

Twitter user, Morris, took to the social media platform to share the story, he wrote:
This woman was seen today at the Office of the Public Defender, Surulere.
Her husband beats her with a chain (YES A CHAIN) anytime they have a misunderstanding.
She is traumatized.
Her parents still advise her to stay in marriage
Pls she needs help, anyone know welfare linkUPDATE: Her husband smashed her phones and she is unable to reach anyone for assistance.. She also has head injuries.
I have to leave....
She is with her neighbor right now. You can reach her on 08027803088
Public Defender are not doing much.ANOTHER UPDATE: She has revealed that she had a C-section and was continually raped by her husband without it even healing.
How do you forcibily sleep with a woman that just did C-section?
I would need that welfare link on this right away...

Read More: https://www.legitgossip.com/2018/11/lady-runs-to-lagos-state-government.html

Source: Twitter

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by LORDLARGE(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
If this is true
then the man should be dealt with asap!!
real men don't abuse women

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by fishmillan: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by Celebgistz1: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Is that her stomach

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by computerglobal(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by HighKing01(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Life
Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by cosmatika(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
These days I find it hard to comment on nairaland. I'm just tired of everything happening in Nigeria. I can't believe some people are planning to vote in the same idiot that has kept us in this bad state since 2015 sad

23 Likes

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by sanpipita(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why are some men animalistic, who raised these demons haba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by Deltatoto: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
LORDLARGE:
If this is true
then the man should be dealt with asap!!
real men don't abuse women
shut up women needs to be hit daily

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by opedaydydx9(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lobatan
Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by IjebuWarrior: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
wink
Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
The man must be a saibabarian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Deltatoto:

Like your mother abi

What is wrong with you

33 Likes

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by IjebuWarrior: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Deltatoto:

Yaba Left V.I.P'er angry

15 Likes

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by bitcoin215: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
The rate of rape now in this country is mind blowing.
How have we missed it..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by latsy: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
She should contact Emeka Ugwuonye for help.
Shame on the good-for-nothing Lagos state public defender.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by babyfaceafrica: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Twitter and lies

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
A chain?What a bastard. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by temmypotter(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
hhassy:
a thousand years ban fall on you

8 Likes

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by Authoreety: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Danm
Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by ojun50(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
D first pix eh
Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by boomssey(f): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Its seems d mad ppl roaming the streets are far better than some ppl who claim to b normal. E remain small make he kill u n ur family said u should stay there.OK o!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by cosmatika(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
hhassy:
imagine, this idiot shud be banned ASAP

6 Likes

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by Deltatoto: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Like your mother abi

What is wrong with you
nthg is wrong with me don’t u no it’s good to beat women
Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by Adam09: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Well, I feel sorry for the lady, but I also need to hear from the man because most of this women the over do.
You want to touch her, she will complain ie, I am tired, I am not in the mood, you didn't buy what you promised, you shout at me, you did this, you did that.
Me I have solutions to all that outside; If u know u know.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by boomssey(f): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Is that her stomach
was that d only thing u saw?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
hhassy:
Hehehe
Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by shegra58: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
we do not see her face and how are we gonna help her undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) / Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) / Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.