Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) (40363 Views)

Nigerian Man Tried To Kill Lady After Turning Him Down Near UK Nightclub. Photos / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 4:04pm On May 19, 2017
Another South African lady, Sinoxolo Sino Ndzobole is under death threat by her ex boyfriend, and have shared their private conversation as she cried for help.
She says the man has been following her around and has even tried to run her over sometime. Read her posts as she shared on Facebook after the cut...
"Where do I go to get help and protection before I become another static of a young woman killed by her ex boyfriend....the police have failed me.
Since January 2017 he follows me around if he is not following me around he is parked in front of the complex gate where I stay and changes his numbers when I block him. He has tried to run me over while walking and off the road while driving home as a result my car is dented.
This man abused the mother of his child and ex girlfriend and I was lucky he never abused me I jumped ship before I could witness his dangerous ranging temper.
His name is Emmanuel some know him as David.
HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!"

See Photos Below;

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/05/south-african-lady-cries-for-help.html

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:12pm On May 19, 2017
O boy, is your head paining you?.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by LordHelpMe(f): 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
All I see is bit*ch, bit*ch, bit*ch. The man is jobless and incomprehensible.

Their problem tho

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 4:16pm On May 19, 2017
From the message it seems the idiot girl is the one looking for trouble yet crying foul.

Maybe he dumped his sorry ass

Btw that seems to be call code of a place in the states.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2017
Dem no get mob for South Africa? The next time you see him, scream 'thief' or 'rapist' and the boys will help you apply the finishing touch.
#junglejustice

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by abbeylincon23: 4:20pm On May 19, 2017
heya
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by iammrjaai(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
To me.....the way and patterns the dude repeated the bitch part sounds as tho he is singing hip hop

14 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
Omo! Na badass follow up!

But let us be clear here before we start judging.... The lady hasnt stated what they had together that warranted the follow up like housefly.

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2017
this guy dey para oo
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by StarBukola(f): 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
Obsession na bad thing

33 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Luciferdevil(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
Let him kill you first, then we will know he meant it ok. Jst chill for now.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2017
This is wow,u can neva tell wat happened BTS,some ladies can be so annoying

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:31pm On May 19, 2017
Agony of a scorned n heartbroken man..
This type can really go to d extreme to get back at u
Madam,kindly look for a way n sort out things with him so everybody can move on peacefully before story that touch.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:31pm On May 19, 2017
This type can really go extreme to get back at u
Madam,kindly look for a way n sort out things with him so everybody can move on peacefully before story that touch.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:57pm On May 19, 2017
numbr5:

that guy holding the girl on ur dp is ava alex Garfield, of course no girl would blink a brow if she was been held by someone with his proven abilities

what am I even saying, you are no time traveller, u wouldnt understand what am saying anyway.

my dp? look at it again

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by siie: 7:13pm On May 19, 2017
Damn!!.. This girl don frustrate this guy tire. I dn't knw why buh i'm feeling this guys pain.. Some bìtches can just make u go wild angry

21 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2017
This guy is a psychopath

17 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2017
axortedbabe:
This type can really go extreme to get back at u
There is a problem that the woman is starting somewhere and he warned her to stop it.

Here's how I got to know

Stop lying on me.

I will kill you if you continue becoming a problem.

Just stay the hell out or you're going to get hurt

You see? It's obvious that she has bitten more than she can chew and now she's disturbing us online because online people don't ask why.

32 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Ribajae(m): 12:39am On May 20, 2017
ah.. aye le o
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 9:24am On May 20, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 11:18am On May 20, 2017

She shouldn't be worried or scared

That dude is a John, he won't do shiit

A real hitter wouldn't notify you that he would kill you

If the police arrest am now, he go begin cry like a rat on mensturation

11 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by onosprince(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2017
Another kebab in the waiting...
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by IFoundMBuhari: 11:19am On May 20, 2017
Terrible, Zarzar what is happening to your countrymen?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nkem4040: 11:20am On May 20, 2017
Lol...from his message, it looks like she is giving him problems and turning it around as if he is the bad person to gain attention. Though I don't support his threats but think she is pissing him off on purpose. We know women like this! Pls read the guy's message very well...he is not begging or asking her for anything, just telling her to stop giving him problems...lol

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:21am On May 20, 2017
Jesos! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 20, 2017
the same way they shooting nigerians and the police aint doing shitt

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 20, 2017
Girls leave bf/gf relationships you refused.

News Headlines
Boy stabs girlfriend.
Girl gets pregnant and boyfriend denies.
Boy baths girlfriend with acid.
Girl becomes baby mama.
Girl dies from abortion. etc etc.

Now the latest: Ex bf threatens to kill girl

who is losing in this game

1 Like

This one must not go Scot free.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by dfrost: 11:22am On May 20, 2017
angry shocked
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 20, 2017
You're a bastard. Can't you read?

Partnerbiz:
From the message it seems the idiot girl is the one looking for trouble yet crying foul.

Maybe he dumped his sorry ass

Btw that seems to be call code of a place in the states.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos / Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / Ummy Danmusa: Woman Missing In Kaduna As Search Begins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.