Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom (4606 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
After revealing how his Sex Doll girlfriend, Jumoke had sex with Instagram Viral Celebrity, Mr Jollof at the Just concluded One Africa Music Fest in Dubai.

Lagos Socialite, Pretty Mike has once again unleashed a banger revealing how Gucci Master himself, Ray Hushpuppi had sex with Jumoke with Gucci Condom.

See what he wrote below.

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/pretty-mike-narrates-how-hushpuppi-fcked-his-sex-doll-with-gucci-condom/

1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Hintona(f): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
disgusting perverts.
yuck!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by KINGJAJA888(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Itz obvious. Dis world has come to an end
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by eTECTIV: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
D only difference btw some of dis ppl and mad ppl in d streets is dat those mad ppl are on d streets and look dirty.. Dis guy and some of our so called celebs are proof dat U can look quite normal, dress very normal, live very normal but reason and behave very abnormal...

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Oreofepeters: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wowwww clap for yourself
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by bigkahuna704(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
What A Cheerful Giver! You Got Yourself A Sex Doll And Now Sharing It. Your Madness Is On Repeat.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by blakid(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
He got himself an olosho sex doll.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Olodo24: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
truth is that Hushpuppi just 4ked Pretty Mike. They're lovers. #fact

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ugh!
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Waffarianman(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dthing No Even Fine Sef. May Na D Cheap 1 E buy lol
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by NessaBoo(f): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Is this guy okay at all

I've always wondered how any sane guy will even get aroused by ordinary plastic.

Its madness I tell you!! Madness!!!
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
NessaBoo:
Is this guy okay at all

I've always wondered how any sane guy will even get aroused by ordinary plastic.

Its madness I tell you!! Madness!!!
It's beyond the physical..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by dollytino4real(f): 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
see d doll sef ugly like salt water fish
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by atilla(m): 12:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Two guys that can do anything for the gram. Very bad combination
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by punisha: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2018
undecided

Two attention seeking perverts...

I'm sure he exerted the bottled up anger from being embarrassed on wizkids stage from d other night on the poor doll.

I can imagine the trauma the doll is facing in the hands of these loonatics!
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by naijacentric(m): 1:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Olodo24:
truth is that Hushpuppi just 4ked Pretty Mike. They're lovers. #fact
you sabi most people dont know dis guys are gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by jayson87: 4:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Living so large with no traceable, relaible source of income. Oluwa is watching you in 4D cimema 16k screen
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 22, 2018
eTECTIV:
D only difference btw some of dis ppl and mad ppl in d streets is dat those mad ppl are on d streets and look dirty.. Dis guy and some of our so called celebs are proof dat U can look quite normal, dress very normal, live very normal but reason and behave very abnormal...
SOCIAL MEDIA has made it easy for people to identify stupid and mad people that will require hospital admission
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by jabor4Naija(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2018
I feel sick reading dis, bleeped a doll?
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by speedyconnect3: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2018
The dude cares not..
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by seyisara321: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2018
hmmm
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Rextizzle(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Mad man
Re: Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2018
The ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content. No side effect.

ruzu Bitters is a non-alcoholic herbal drink that helps to Detoxify the kidney & tone the liver. It also does lots more. It's 100% natural having no preservative chemicals or additives.

*It detoxifies the body, ensuring proper blood flow.
*it has anti-oxidant,anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-biotic properties
*it lowers & regulates blood sugar.
*It's preventive & curative.
*It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

We have received and documented hundreds of testimonies to all the below and much more:

Indications:

*Diabetes
*Arthritis
*Rheumatism
*Weak Erection
*Ulcer
*Weight Management
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies&Pains
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Joint Pains
*Indigestion
*General infections
*Cough/Sore throat
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Indigestion/Stomach Troubles
*Obesity
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver
*Handle Oxidative Stress
* And much more.....
Contact us on 08093295617

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) / Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man / See This Funny Photo Of A Nigerian Guy Grabbing Rihanna's Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.