Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) (4608 Views)

Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by jerryayaebi2: 1:34am On Jun 01, 2022
With me moving from Louis trichard to polokwane for business purposes at some point early last year.I decided to include the subject of progression as a fresh start seeing somebody issues considering the way that any spot I come from I have had a huge load of horrible affiliations experience so living in polokwane I decided to give affiliations another endeavor.So I got a darling whom we got moving as outsiders now as time sneaked past we got outrageously close with each other and trusted in each other with a massive pile of things from contraptions to inclined toward experiences and some more, But there is this onetime were she referred to my vehicle keys to go for a mutilate at town and I gave her unequivocally as usual.The following day I decided to drop my vehicle at the vehicle wash and when I went to accumulate it after work I found this inquisitive tablets in my seat (see the pic under)
More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzfjru9RSUA

I asked people who was giving my ride a wash what is this and I was told that they were found under my entrance seat and they perceived that I most likely lost them.This had me with no choice next to expect that maybe my dear thinks about this pills I got a couple of data about them a this is the point that she made (read the visits under)

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by jerryayaebi2: 1:35am On Jun 01, 2022
jerryayaebi2:
With me moving from Louis trichard to polokwane for business purposes at some point early last year.I decided to include the subject of progression as a fresh start seeing somebody issues considering the way that any spot I come from I have had a huge load of horrible affiliations experience so living in polokwane I decided to give affiliations another endeavor.So I got a darling whom we got moving as outsiders now as time sneaked past we got outrageously close with each other and trusted in each other with a massive pile of things from contraptions to inclined toward experiences and some more, But there is this onetime were she referred to my vehicle keys to go for a mutilate at town and I gave her unequivocally as usual.The following day I decided to drop my vehicle at the vehicle wash and when I went to accumulate it after work I found this inquisitive tablets in my seat (see the pic under)

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzfjru9RSUA
I asked people who was giving my ride a wash what is this and I was told that they were found under my entrance seat and they perceived that I most likely lost them.This had me with no choice next to expect that maybe my dear thinks about this pills I got a couple of data about them a this is the point that she made (read the visits under)
Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by jerryayaebi2: 1:37am On Jun 01, 2022
jerryayaebi2:
With me moving from Louis trichard to polokwane for business purposes at some point early last year.I decided to include the subject of progression as a fresh start seeing somebody issues considering the way that any spot I come from I have had a huge load of horrible affiliations experience so living in polokwane I decided to give affiliations another endeavor.So I got a darling whom we got moving as outsiders now as time sneaked past we got outrageously close with each other and trusted in each other with a massive pile of things from contraptions to inclined toward experiences and some more, But there is this onetime were she referred to my vehicle keys to go for a mutilate at town and I gave her unequivocally as usual.The following day I decided to drop my vehicle at the vehicle wash and when I went to accumulate it after work I found this inquisitive tablets in my seat (see the pic under) asked people who was giving my ride a wash what is this and I was told that they were found under my entrance seat and they perceived that I most likely lost them.This had me with no choice next to expect that maybe my dear thinks about this pills I got a couple of data about them a this is the point that she made (read the visits under)
Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by Jay5mie: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by kolamilan(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2022
The story no too clear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by francisobiabo(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2022
Aswear....lol
kolamilan:
The story no too clear.
Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by Zonefree(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2022
kolamilan:
The story no too clear.
Yeye stories no dey ever clear

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by Fakbrown: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2022
I just tire
Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by Iamicekid(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2022
The fact that she first deny it wasn’t hers and see you don’t believe and came back to tell you it was for someone else that’s a red flag, she should have said it was for that person the first instance not denying at first and coming back to say she forgot it’s for this person, tell her I said she dey mad
Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2022
op you need slap (you are asking if you should leave something that will cost you your life
Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by GreatAxeMan: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Those pills look like Anti Retro viral tablets which are usually prescribed for people suffering from HIV

Zonefree:

Yeye stories no dey ever clear
Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by emmyt2: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Fiah fiah pitakwa potopoto
Re: My Girlfriend Forgot These Pills Inside My Car Should I Be Worried (see Pics) by blaquebelle: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2022
This English worwor. All these African countries grin grin grin What is he even trying to write? I thought he was trying to advertise affiliate marketing at first especially when I saw the youtube video in the middle.

(1) (Reply)

Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President / Actress Yvonne Okoro Defends Herself For Saying Sperm Whitens Teeth / Wizkid Shares Another Lovely Photo Of Himself And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.