Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

|SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org (4469 Views)

Doityourselfimmigration.org / Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You / Scam Alert!!! Warning Against Doing Business With Jocarol Nig Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

|SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
It is pointless to say as it is infact a Ponzi scheme. They promised a return of 4x in 12 hours.

But please avoid the website. In my desperation and need to search for money, I was unfortunately scammed of 20k by this website.

All attempts to chat with customer care for the past three days has yielded absolutely no response.

I would advise other people who have been scammed by this website to please speak up.

I certainly can not be the only one.
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Alajehub: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Hey,

Stop the lies if you don’t want your generation to be cursed.

Raingold is paying and this program would last for us. Amin

I was paid. 80k cash and I have just reinvested again.

So for you not to get paid (which I strongly doubt), you probably did something wrong or you’re one of those people who want to bring the program down and crash it like MMM. It won’t work. Rain Golders won’t allow it as this program has changed our lives for the better.

So out of the thousands of people doing Rain Gold, it’s only you that is complaining.
1 person ... Mtcheww

1 or 2 people is not enough to label this great program a scam. If 10 people come out to call our program a scam, and the 10 people tender legitimate and verifiable evidence/proofs implicating Rain Gold of scam, then that is a valid claim, but you have provided nothing valid to prove your allegation against this great company and for you to be the only one complaining, it’s obvious you are up to something shady. Stop that and be guided pls. Rain Gold Pays!!!

Or u created this post to discourage people from joining the program so only you can chop alone.

For clarity. See my chat with the Rain Gold Admins below. Before and after my payment.

RAINGOLD.ORG is real and they pay.

2 Likes

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Alajehub: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2018
This is the proof of the money I sent to them below. I invest 20k and they paid me 80k
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Alajehub: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Then this is the credit alert of 80k I received to my bank account after 12 hours.

I’m so glad that something finally worked for me. I shed tears of joy. cry

RAIN GOLD PAYS
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Premiumwriter: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2018
Wetin that guy up dey talk

We want to know the animal that swallowed the Op money not the amount you gained.

NL should stay away from this rain gold until the animal vomit the op money.
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Alajehub: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Wetin that guy up dey talk

We want to know the animal that swallowed the Op money not the amount you gained.

NL should stay away from this rain gold until the animal vomit the op money.
Lol. The op is obviously trying to ruin the program. But it won’t work. You can’t bring us down. Raingolders will slay you to pieces.

And that aside, It is stated clearly on Rain Gold website that investment is at our own risk. They are not liable for any losses incurred from using the site. Their terms and conditions were clear and I’m sure you accepted it at signup! So why coming here to complain when you knew what you were getting into!

It’s a gamble and no guarantees were given, or didn’t you read their terms ?

Here’s the link below:

https://raingold.org/terms.html
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Premiumwriter: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2018
Alajehub:
Lol. The op is obviously trying to ruin the program. But it won’t work. You can bring us down. Raingolders will slay you to pieces.
you still never give an valid answer.

Wetin happen to the op money
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Alajehub: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Premiumwriter:
you still never give an valid answer.

Wetin happen to the op money
See this man ooo. Na me he pay money to? Why you come dey ask me jamb question

Instead make he contact Rain Gold for resolution, he dey post for NairaLand
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2018
Alajehub:

Hello.

Please give me the contact bfor raingold.

Let me address my concern.
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2018
I will begin attaching screenshots

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2018
I forgot to send my username and name. The guy said it would cause delays. It has been over 7 days. No response.

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2018
No response. I got tired. I created this thread

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Alajehub: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Freebiez:
I forgot to send my username and name. The guy said it would cause delays. It has been over 7 days. No response.
The problem is from you.

Why will you make the careless mistake of not including your username.

How will they identify you without your username.
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Emails I sent to admin.

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2018
Alajehub:
The problem is from you.

Why will you make the careless mistake of not including your username.

How will they identify you without your username.

I eventually corrected the mistake immediately. Please check my screenshot.

It's been more than 10 days since I corrected my mistake.

Please give me the nairaland username of the admin.

As far as I'm concerned. RAINGOLD IS A SCAM.

Just because they haven't cheated you yet, doesn't mean your turn won't be next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Premiumwriter: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2018
Alajehub:

Alajehub:
Lol. The op is obviously trying to ruin the program. But it won’t work. You can bring us down . Raingolders will slay you to pieces.

@bolded.

That's why I'm asking.

Raingold just stole somebody's 20k and you're there saying what I don't know.
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Alajehub: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Freebiez:

I eventually corrected the mistake immediately. Please check my screenshot.

It's been more than 10 days since I corrected my mistake.

Please give me the nairaland username of the admin.

As far as I'm concerned. RAINGOLD IS A SCAM.

Just because they haven't cheated you yet, doesn't mean your turn won't be next.
As far as I’m concerned. RAINGOLD IS REAL & PAYS
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Alajehub:

You're the admin of the site, aren't you? Please give me back my money.

1 Like

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2018
Alajehub:

Gimme the nairaland moniker of raingold.
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Alajehub: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2018
Freebiez:

You're the admin of the site, aren't you? Please give me back my money.
Lool. You’re a joker. I even thought you had a serious claim with the company.

Good day and best of luck
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Alajehub:
Lool. You’re a joker. I even thought you had a serious claim with the company.

Good day and best of luck

You're quoting the words on their site. With caps lock even, that's very suspicious.

Bro, just give me the nairaland moniker of raingold.

1 Like

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Alajehub: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Freebiez:

You're quoting the words on their site. With caps lock even, that's very suspicious.

Bro, just give me the nairaland moniker of raingold.
“Rain Gold Pays” is the slogan of Rain Gold. All members enjoying the scheme use it.

Please learn to use your brain next time.
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Alajehub:
“Rain Gold Pays” is the slogan of Rain Gold. All members enjoying the scheme use it.

Please learn to use your brain next time.

I bow to your judgement.

Perhaps you're right, maybe this is all one big misunderstanding.

Give the moniker of the raingold person. Perhaps my emails and WhatsApp messages weren't seen.

I would appreciate it very much if you could provide that information.

Thanks in advance, sir.
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
All of you people who have been contacting me saying that I'm lying....

I REPEAT THIS!

RAINGOLD IS A SCAM.

STAY AWAY!
Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Freebiez:
All of you people who have been contacting me saying that I'm lying....

I REPEAT THIS!

RAINGOLD IS A SCAM.

STAY AWAY!
I won’t stay away. I will keep on investing. You can like to hug transformer. Lols grin

Rain Gold money that am using to buy car next week. If you like post rubbish up and down about this program. Once hand pain u, u go drop biro!

2 Likes

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Landmark445:
I won’t stay away. I will keep on investing. You can like to hug transformer. Lols grin

Rain Gold money that am using to buy car next week. If you like post rubbish up and down about this program. Once hand pain u, u go drop biro!
He obviously wants to discourage people from joining so he can chop alone.

@Freebiez life no be so, the money is enough for everybody on the platform.

Stop posting all these things to discourage people from joining. I know you are chopping Rain Gold money secretly and coming here to post nonsense.

Lols. Old trick

Another thing I’m suspecting about the @FREEBlEZ idiot who opened this rubbish thread to call Rain Gold out is this: He probably sent his investment money from a hacked bank account.

If not, why did he cover the name in screenshot of his payment to Rain Gold? You all, check the payment proof he posted above.

If you really wanted help by opening this post, you would have displayed your name and every other info in full, so that the Rain Gold admins and any other person can look into your issue and help you.

But you all can notice that he covered / blurred all relevant info with red. Why That is very very fishy and it shows you don’t have any issue.

Why cover your name? You’re calling out a company and covering your name!!! How will anyone be able to help you without these details!

If you had left your name open, are you not in a better chance of getting help from the rain Gold admins that you are claiming scammed you?

Scam kor. Rain Gold Pays!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by 9jaboy1: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Wait first! I should avoid Raingold. Org

When it’s the money av been collecting from them that I have been using to feed my family and raise my kids.

If not for Raingold, where will I be today?? After what MMM did to us in 2016

You’re an idiot @Freebiez

Ogun lo ma pa e

3 Likes

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Landmark445:

9jaboy1:
Wait first! I should avoid Raingold. Org

When it’s the money av been collecting from them that I have been using to feed my family and raise my kids.

If not for Raingold, where will I be today?? After what MMM did to us in 2016

You’re an idiot @Freebiez

Ogun lo ma pa e
Alexkene:
He obviously wants to discourage people from joining so he can chop alone.

@Freebiez life no be so, the money is enough for everybody on the platform.

Stop posting all these things to discourage people from joining. I know you are chopping Rain Gold money secretly and coming here to post nonsense.

Lols. Old trick
Landmark445:

Excuse me.

Since you are all saying that you have been paid.

I'm not disputing that.

What I'm saying it's that I have not been paid. Take me anywhere to swear and I can and I will.

I have not been paid.

All I want is my 20k back. I will gladly go and hug transformer if my money is actually returned to me.

In fact, I will apologize on every social media platform I own if it turns out I was wrong and my money plus the interest I was owed was returned to me.

So I'm begging you, if there's anybody here who has been with raingold for a while, please give me your contact, let's discuss. Perhaps my emails were not seen by the admin, maybe if you sent an email or a WhatsApp chat on my behalf, it would clear the misunderstanding.

Or even, if there's a kind soul for whom money is no object and would be willing to dash me the 20k I lost in raingold.

All I want is my money back.

1 Like

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Achimaechi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Freebiez:

Excuse me.

Since you are all saying that you have been paid.

I'm not disputing that.

What I'm saying it's that I have not been paid. Take me anywhere to swear and I can and I will.

I have not been paid.

All I want is my 20k back. I will gladly go and hug transformer if my money is actually returned to me.

In fact, I will apologize on every social media platform I own if it turns out I was wrong and my money plus the interest I was owed was returned to me.

So I'm begging you, if there's anybody here who has been with raingold for a while, please give me your contact, let's discuss. Perhaps my emails were not seen by the admin, maybe if you sent an email or a WhatsApp chat on my behalf, it would clear the misunderstanding.

Or even, if there's a kind soul for whom money is no object and would be willing to dash me the 20k I lost in raingold.

All I want is my money back.

op, dont mind them, they re just another
group of scammers,

looking for whom scam
fuking MMM them.

Awon ware.

1 Like

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by solelymade: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Omo Ilu lè gan ni... I just dey laff my head off... I no know which title fit this episode pass: Op and group of scavenger or Ali Baba and the forty thieves.. grin

1 Like

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Godsent12(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
raingold are scammers

1 Like

Re: |SCAM WARNING| Avoid Raingold.org by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:29am On Jan 05, 2019
solelymade:
Omo Ilu lè gan ni... I just dey laff my head off... I no know which title fit this episode pass: Op and group of scavenger or Ali Baba and the forty thieves.. grin

Loooooooooooooooool @ Ali Baba and the forty thieves

Isn't it funny how they all came out at the same time, screaming RAINGOLD PAYS..... But no one is ready to help Op with his passionate plea for the moniker of the admin.

None even tried to assist, one us even saying that's what he has been using to feed his family, I don't doubt him though.

Really funny thread

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Write A Proposal For A TV Game Show? / Have You Purchased Anything From Amazon.com? / Can You Write Very Good Articles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.