Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday (50950 Views)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by GistMore: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
"Not everytime boxers and singlet," men on Twitter are telling women after a woman revealed the awesome gift she gave her husband for his birthday.

@sunshinechi1 said that her husband is a huge fan of Formula 1 and always talked about the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix so she flew him first class to Abu Dhabi for his 30th birthday.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/woman-goes-viral-revealed-thoughtful-birthday-gift-gave-husband

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by GistMore: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2018

1 Share

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by fishmillan: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
9ja girls please learn ... Some will even gift you kpekus , like have you not been hitting this same kpekus ... I tell you they have nothing to offer ... Brainless scallwags

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by adrian3000(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerian girls will never see this, its only to be buying boxers n singlets up n down angry angry angry

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
fishmillan:
9ja girls please learn ... Some will even gift you kpekus , like have you not been hitting this same kpekus ... I tell you they have nothing to offer ... Brainless scallwags
take it easy man undecided

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by fishmillan: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
JjBankys:

Don't tell me to take it easy, don't tell nonsense,

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
fishmillan:

Don't tell me to take it easy, don't tell nonsense,
oh my bad sorry

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by fishmillan: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
JjBankys:

Don't tell me to take it easy, I know what am saying . angry angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
The man doesn't look so excited, or is he camera shy? grin
adrian3000:
Nigerian girls will never see this, its only to be buying boxers n singlets up n down angry angry angry
Isn't the lady a Nigerian? Why do you lot never cease any opportunity to denigrate Nigerian girls/women?

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Her husband not boyfriend. Boyfriend must always receive boxers and singlet. Bye.

301 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by SEGLIZ: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
even when they can't afford it!? the man above let us learn to appreciate, I can't tell of stingygreedy ones but for those that are willing and trying their best at and for what they can afford I believe they deserve it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by babyfaceafrica: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
and she had to bring it to social media..ladies and show-off?...what about doing it because it is the right thing..do you have to bring it to the public?.. when the guy was doing his own..did he call drake?..nansense!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
fishmillan:
They offer you pussy 'cause what you mostly offer is your dick. A woman would treat you the way you treat her. With the way you sound, you're only worth sex and pairs of boxers. cheesy

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
undecidedNaija gals will give u puzzy as birthday gift..... Outdated set of people....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by decatalyst(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Colourich:
Her husband not boyfriend. Boyfriend must always receive boxers and singlet. Bye.

And girlfriend should only receive malt, indomie and better knocking!

#spit

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by decatalyst(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Colourich:

And girlfriend should only receive malt, indomie and better knacking!

#spit

23 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na wa ooo grin grin
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Colourich:
Eshhh! Come bk here, Wer are u running to?

5 Likes

decatalyst:

And girlfriend should only receive malt, indomie and better knacking!

#spit
Its a win-win and everybody is happy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by fishmillan: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
kimbraa:
They offer you pussy 'cause what you mostly offer is your dick. A woman would treat you the way you treat her. With the way you sound, you're only worth sex and pairs of boxers. cheesy

Can you just imagine... embarassed angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by SenhorSean(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
This table ehn... D leg no complete... Infact, i dnt think she is a Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
fishmillan:

Can you just imagine... embarassed angry
Are you surprised?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by fishmillan: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Are you surprised?

Can you receive just a pair of pant as a birthday gift from your boyfriend ...
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by SenhorSean(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Colourich:
undecided see dz one o!

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
fishmillan:

Can you receive just a pair of pant as a birthday gift from your boyfriend ...
Yes, the pant must mean a lot to him. Have you ever thought of the person's intentions for getting you a particular gift?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by fishmillan: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Yes, the pant must mean a lot to him. Have you ever thought of the person's intentions for getting you a particular gift?

What do you mean by " the pant must mean a lot to him " my dear don't let us go any further on this matter ... Girls are stingy full stop ... The only proof of you girls being generous was during the garden of eden era , and we all know what happen next ....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
fishmillan:

What do you mean by " the pant must mean a lot to him " my dear don't let us go any further on this matter ... Girls are stingy full stop ... The only proof of you girls being generous was during the garden of eden era , and we all know what happen next ....
You don't expect a girl that's barely surviving to get you a Ferrari for a birthday gift. There are times we wish we could do so much for those we love, but we're constrained by the resources.

Now, what I meant by that is if he buys me something as common as a pair of pant, then I won't see the pant as common 'cause it must mean so much to him.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Queenara(f): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2018
fishmillan:

OMG. This is so funny grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by naijacentric(m): 1:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Naija gurls worse dats all i can say
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by blackjack21(m): 1:57am On Nov 22, 2018
That man doesn't look in as much excitement as my dog when I feed him amala grin

He's probably thinking 'last last, Na me go pay for the shopping after the race is over.

40 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by bankyblue(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2018
This world Na give and take, this Na two ticket, no be one ticket girls......there own na, have u sent it? When am I getting the money. Chop chop chop

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by speedyconnect3: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Looks like using his money to take him to abu dhabi.

Just like my cousin used his papa money buy papa car....

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees / “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.