Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (50965 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by benjackugo: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Photo, Video)

A little boy was seen attending to his sister in the halls of a school environment while their mother sat for a test, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, the boy is seen carrying and feeding his sister a bowl of pap.

The boy, who has obviously watched his mother do it multiple times, is seen taking spoonfuls of pap and tasting it first to check if it isn't too hot, before feeding his sister.

The video was shared on Facebook by Alisigwe Amarachi who advised mothers to train, not just their daughters, but their sons too as that they can be helpful to them.

Amarachi wrote;

"Their mother was writing quiz,and his little sister was crying. He had no option than to mix her food and started feeding her.This little boy won my admiration today.
Learn to train your sons to be responsible because in the future they will be of help
Train your sons just as you train your daughters .
If his mother had not train him very well,she would have suffered so much today."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2392299260913031&id=100003989425745

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rlb0K19WyE

https://igberetvnews.com/1406363/little-boy-attends-kid-sister-mother-writes-test-photo-video/

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by donbachi(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2021
My mum neva tried it....i go finish the food.

SMA gold+ cerelac.

226 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by sisisioge: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Little acts of responsibility....their mother is raising a responsible man, she's creating a bond between siblings and shes doing something good for herself. May God bless her family jare.

707 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2021
That was how my only brother took care of me even upto this day. He still surprises me with huge alert even when i don't ask.

Responsible brothers are gold. Giving you so much without expecting anything from you.

447 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2021
sisisioge:
Little acts of responsibility....their mother is raising a responsible man, she's creating a bond between siblings and shes doing something good for herself. May God bless her family jare.
Amen.

Responsible brothers like us remain just 8.

Two don japa leave UAR now Na 6 of us remain grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by hybrid11(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That was how my only brother took care of me even upto this day. He still surprises me with huge alert even when i don't ask.

Responsible brothers are gold. Giving you so much without expecting anything from you.
his your brother ofcus, he does not expect anything in return except his not your blood

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by hybrid11(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2021
We do it for them for free
But them ,they will make you wash plate
This gender na wahalaly lovely creatures grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by sisisioge: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Amen.

Responsible brothers like us remind just 8.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by dominique(f): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Most adorable video I've seen in a while smiley

It's the way the boy was licking the spoon while feeding his sis for me grin

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by cooooooks(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
My twin and I fed all our younger siblings.

Real life no be Nairaland gender war.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by temitope27(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
A boy care for his younger sister than the opposite sex does

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Baawaa(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
The boy is well trained, not like my neighbour's children grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Nicolartstudi0(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wow this is so sweet

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
All these The future is female vaginá citizens...this is how your brothers took care of you...

Now una don grow.....The only thing in their brain is Men are scum

When they finally become Evening Newspaper... They'll now start looking for this kinda treatment again....By then all the Scum( men ) don marry finish .....

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by McAausim: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Lilsameey: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:

SMA gold+ cerelac.
You don get am grin cheesy,..Then when I was feeding my younger ones, I would feed them about 40% of it and then tell my mum, the baby is filled and I always grin, But I always made sure I gave them enough before pouncing on the rest, those baby foods too sweet then. grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Peace081: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
A little act of responsibility

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by FactBoyz: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Blackman101: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
God bless you son

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by femi4: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
benjackugo:
Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Photo, Video)

A little boy was seen attending to his sister in the halls of a school environment while their mother sat for a test, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, the boy is seen carrying and feeding his sister a bowl of pap.

The boy, who has obviously watched his mother do it multiple times, is seen taking spoonfuls of pap and tasting it first to check if it isn't too hot, before feeding his sister.

The video was shared on Facebook by Alisigwe Amarachi who advised mothers to train, not just their daughters, but their sons too as that they can be helpful to them.

Amarachi wrote;

See the video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1406363/little-boy-attends-kid-sister-mother-writes-test-photo-video/
Wrong narrative

The video is about a boy eating from the kid sister's meal even as he fed her

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by captainamiedi1: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
hybrid11:
We do it for them for free
But them ,they will make you wash plate
This gender na wahalaly lovely creatures grin

They day you stop to wash plate or do those little things, that gender go say u don change.

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
The parents are doing well and the guy is learning and accepting too be responsible from a very young age.

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by whytediamond(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Iamvetlander(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:

SMA gold+ cerelac.

Dude are you me grin grin grin

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Bigpapi: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
benjackugo:

Amarachi wrote;

See the video below.

Handsome boy

17 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by McAausim: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2021

May God bless both of them...

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Vickym1(f): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2021

Kudos to the mother

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by robosky02(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nice

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by airsaylongcome: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Amen.

Responsible brothers like us remind just 8.

Of the 6 of us wey remain four wan japa by January 2022. I go japa join dem before 2022 finish by God's grace.

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by whytediamond(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
dominique:
Most adorable video I've seen in a while smiley

It's the way the boy was licking the spoon while feeding his sis for me grin

Shows he has been at it for a while now. Definitely not his 10th time of feeding his little sister. That's being responsible and dependable.

18 Likes 1 Share

50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law