Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop (1677 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty / Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Nollywoodpics: 5:55am On Nov 22, 2018
This Nigeria Woman (name witheld) Dumped Her Baby To Play bet9ja On Her Way From Picking Her Child From School.

The baby even slept off. Guys what do you think ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-woman-dump-her-baby-to-play-bet9ja-at-a-betting-shop/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Nollywoodpics: 5:55am On Nov 22, 2018

Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Forreellinc: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Must be an afonja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 6:00am On Nov 22, 2018
You are trying to judge her....when you actually did more crime, why did u takes pictures of someone and her kids without her permission

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by jabor4Naija(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2018
Everyone is trying to make ends meet one way or d oda, its not easy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2018
d hustle is real.. they must pay dis season
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by CreepyBlackpool: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2018
any hustle na hustle
any way na way

every sensible child would understand
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Kenzico(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2018
undecided undecided

So the innocent woman cannot make money in peace again....If u can't start minding ur own business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by GOFRONT(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2018
If a masquerade can play bet 9ja, what do you expect me to say about this woman??
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Oreofepeters: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Allow her to hustle in peace abeg....
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by bitcoin215: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2018
let her be joo
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Gistformant: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by speedyconnect3: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2018
I just love this lady.

Please hide her identity... shocked tongue

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by SEGLIZ: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Forreellinc:
Must be an afonja

it surely an afonja cos no pig can ever try this.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by judey1992(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Gender equality we want
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Starboytwo(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2018
You are very mad to take her pictures annd post online.....if your neighbors took your picture while you were busy masturbating as usual and posted on nairaland how will you feel ode....

I wish I was there when you took these and I'd proceed to give you the beating of your useless life and seize your phone...Las Las another round of a.ss whooping awaits you and that person wey wan die for you ....idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Poorboy: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2018
She might sell the child soon to play bet9ja.... Don't go there guys because you can't win.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by Bizmagnet: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2018
The economy has made people to look for fortunes where there's not. It is well.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses.

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven?
Re: Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop by praizblog: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

'do Good' Cast Kate Henshaw, Uzo Osimkpa, Basorge Pay Tribute To Duke Oliver / Toke Makinwa Flaunts New Glowing Look In Sexy Jumpsuit / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu’s Father, Eze Israel Okwu-kanu, Is Dead – #biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.