Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs (41748 Views)

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Magichand: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fashion mogul and mother of one, Toyin Lawani has expressed what she's going through lately, based on how she's been trolled for the wrong reason. The CEO of Tiannah Empire Place, revealed on Instagram that she had two breast lump removals, four fibroid surgeries, and one laparoscopic surgery.
Read what she wrote;

You don’t know my story you just know about me �And they see the incisions on my stomach , they say oh that’s from cosmetic surgery �‍♀️ I get really hurt , BITCH shut the Bleep up�im freezing my eggs , im taking my womb out , what will you know about the jabs I take , Or the big cut on my lower belly like csection which I have never had , had all my kids naturally, I will wear all my scars with pride cause they are my trophy, I earn them from fighting for my life daily ,I have had 2breast lump removals ,four Fibriod surgeries, one laparoscopic surgery, and I have 7 New Fibriod’s , yes it comes back even plus the numerous surgeries and the only choice is to take out the womb after years of constant surgeries and agonizing pain ,thank God I have two kids already , was trying to have one more recently but lost it , I don’t think there’s no Herbal concussion I haven’t tried or medicine �‍♀️All you all do is mock people you know nothing about, I hate pity cause I’m a warrior, so I don’t talk about these things, even when you talk about it they will still judge you , but y’all need to stop writing shit on my page , it’s upsetting, seriously pls stop, it’s hurts cause if I actually did the Ass surgery I won’t be mad , now you make me really want to do it �‍♀️want to watch All my Recent updates Register @ebonylifeon to watch now , I spoke about all this on @tiannahsempirerealitytvshow on #Dstv165 on @Ebonylifetv and I showed abit of the process of freezing my eggs, my Reality show is ist on tv in Nigeria , it’s educating and captivating, we don’t mislead people there ,i Empower and inspire Regardless of my health issues, you should do the same � I show you how to man up and the Rope to be An Amazing Entrepreneur even if you are A single mother � I just Thank God I don’t look like what I have been through ,don’t forget to grab @tiannahsglowproducts for your flawless skin at a discount �and my New Book #Beunstoppable -The Business Moguls Guide is now selling at the Palms �
#kingofallqueens�

Watch The Video She Shared HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/toyin-lawani-reveals-she-recently-lost-a-baby-says-shes-now-freezing-the-eggs/

L

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by itspzpics(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Magichand: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
More
Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by obi4eze(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who asked her?

undecided

34 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
That's a lot for one person to go through. shocked

Keep being strong Toyin, and try and keep what needs to be kept private, private.

It's well.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Story for the gods..

Ontop I want to trend
I wanna be fine girl..

See your life .

Like political fans miscreants life . Pdp and apc

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
What are we supposed to do with this info

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by kestolove95(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
As long as the toto go still dey wet and she go still dey Bleep...no problem, guys go still dey service her

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by ElFabchuks(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
People are really going through a lot with heavy smiles on their faces.
You sef go dey think say na your own worse pass,it's everywhere brethren

29 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
All the best for her.
Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by hisexcellency34: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Afonja slay mama, all these enhancement drugs you are using is having negative effect on you

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Enemyofpeace: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Rewards of hard earned olosho work

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by agbonkamen(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
This one life Don bend

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by DBossNG(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
angry
Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
They don't freeze Sexually transmitted diseases.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by mytime24(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
e

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Only an idiot will share this kinda of private issue publicly. sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Chanchit: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na God go save we men o. I know say one guy(s) or big god(s) go still det suck those bress and give her head after all the surgeries those poor organs have gone through.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by condralbedez: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Imagine ,just for one person

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by slawomir: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Isoright
Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by geesilver(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anty Linda see what you have caused people are now coming out with different confession and stories.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by dingbang(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Stay of social media for bleeps sake.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
This one life Don bend

No dear, she's on course.

I'm hoping she stays strong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Jalal(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
mytime24 post=p73901936:
lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by linearity: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
obi4eze:
Who asked her?

undecided
The fear of maybe bloggers e.g. Linda, Kemi, etc leaking the story out and put their own twists and sensation to make it sell and attract more clickbaits....make some of these celebrities to think ahead of the curve and tell their story first, this way they are in control of what is been said.

These are different times, if you are a celebrity; your life is an open book. The best kept secret is the one only you know about. If you+1 other person know about it, I don’t care the closeness of the bond between you two, that is no longer a secret, very soon someone else is going to hear about it, so it is better you tell it yourself first hand.

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by Lucifer66(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
After using her father for money ritual why will this not happen!
God is truly great!
Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by dlectura(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Poster don kuku kill one of the pikin ni, why you go say mother of one when she say she get 2 pikin.. Dig your fact well before posting oh.
Re: Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs by mytime24(f): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Timaya Nominated For Grammy Awards For “Avrekedabra”, Morgan Heritage’s Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.