Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) (58373 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by gistfever: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Super Eagles captain and Chelsea midfielder John Mikel Obi as gone over the internet to share full photos of his family.

Mikel wife, daughter, grandma, grandpa and cousins were also seen in the photos.

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/mikel-obi-shares-cute-photos-of-his.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by gistfever: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by speedyconnect3: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
She is fine.

Money is good.

It gets every thing from house to cars, good schools, food, including women and even love. Yes love.

I know some women will claim they want a caring man or a confident man.
Some say they want a guy with good dress sense.

They are all unwittingly saying they need a minted man.

Money gives confidence, enables good dress and sartorial sense and equally makes it easy for a man to be caring and romantic.

God give us more money.

Ka emesia.

165 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

Super Eagles captain and Chelsea midfielder John Mikel Obi as gone over the internet to share full photos of his family.

Mikel wife, daughter, grandma, grandpa and cousins were also seen in the photos.

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/mikel-obi-shares-cute-photos-of-his.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
I like Olga Allegra... She seems warm and accommodating

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
I know Mikel is very rich in millions of dollars,but the girl's family is richer in billion dollars and i don't see Mikel leaving her anytime soon...Dude is wise like king Solomon.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Opinionated: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
That daughter of his is just acting like an old woman in baby clothing...like she doesn't like her location(her father land) grin

Mikel keep up we are watching you

See when he was Listed 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians by Avance Media

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8188506_mi___1_jpega0420a3ebaaab5b3d9dd2e34185e99bc

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mikel my guy.
Keep enjoying life, you worked for it.
Kidnappers, keep off or you will be shot in your blokos!!
No try even reasons am!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by kushercain: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
No be the father wey talk say them no dey see eye to eye be this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

See photos:

Nonsense Blogging

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Dabzyblaze(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Timaya advices phyno to get a babymama and forget about marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVBVW2IeREk

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
I hope he has arranged for adequate security sha?

We don't want to hear stories that touch ooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Olajah81: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Correction??

Former Chelsea Midfielder....

Get sense

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by maestroferddi: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
The way women age tire person...

Why is the wife looking his mother?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by OgaBoss6: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mariangeles:

Shey na puzzy ni? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
His other daughter no follow them? Coz this is the 2nd time today these pictures are on Frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Royalbloodline: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hmm. Nice family.

Just hope kid.....pers wont be taking note.
Reason why its better u always try to be private

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Team foreign babes like ik ogbonna like mikel obi
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by instaforexngr(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
what is that bag around Mikel Wife waist ?
I hope it's not what am thinking? If you know, you know...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Money is good
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by WHOcarex: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
The wife is pregnant
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
only if you sabi wetin dey her mind grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
OgaBoss6:

Shey na puzzy ni? shocked
Weyrey leleyi ! angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Youngpo413: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cute.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by tgmservice: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
instaforexngr:
what is that bag around Mikel Wife waist ?
I hope it's not what am thinking? If you know, you know...
NA GUN FOR PROTECTION

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
gistfever:
Super Eagles captain and Chelsea midfielder John Mikel Obi as gone over the internet to share full photos of his family...

Let's show her the world famous Nigerian hospitality...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Still joking

If you marry a white woman, grin you never marry
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Happy family
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by greggng: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
I thought those kids were twins....just seeing only one

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by beautyhd: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
I thought Mikel gave birth to twins

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) by lordparcel: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
This Guy don make millions.......i wonder how many matches im don Fix for chaina

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On / Philip Osondu Dies In Belgium / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.