Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tosyn Bucknor’s Poem About Her Death | ‘this Cowardly Heart Felt Fear Not Death… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor’s Poem About Her Death | ‘this Cowardly Heart Felt Fear Not Death… (330 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tosyn Bucknor’s Poem About Her Death | ‘this Cowardly Heart Felt Fear Not Death… by udilaw: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Few days after the death of OAP – Tosyn Bucknor, a poem which is believed to have predicted her death has surfaced online.

Tosyn Bucknor who was 37 was reportedly found dead by her husband, Aurelien Boyer on Monday night. Tosyn’s elder sister, Olufunke Bucknor confirmed that she died due to complications from sickle cell.

However, the late OAP had written a poem which had gone viral, few days before her death, urging her friends and family not to cry when she’s gone but shed tears for themselves. 

The poem reads;  

‘’Prize I’ve earned since my birth, my vow to leave a lasting voice after I was  ‘’I look into the future and see me cease, I feel no fear, my face won’t even cease  

‘’My steps on this earth, a testament to life leaving this place filled with strife  ‘’Don’t cry for me, shed tears for yourself for each date you acquire gives you a little less.  

https://www.infomaza.com/tosyn-bucknors-poem-about-her-death

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Reality TV Star Nina Recovers IG Account From Hacker / French Model THYLANE / Make Sure You Are Alone Before Watching This Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.