Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her (38370 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Made4naijablog: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
The ex-sugar daddy of Ghanaian actress, Fella Makafui, was recently filmed in public collecting back the car he bought her after she was said to have shared a loved-up video of herself kissing her new boyfriend, rapper Medikal.

In the viral video, the angry ex was seen taking off the customized plate number attached to the car before taking it to her wine shop where he dropped it.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/ex-sugar-daddy-of-ghanaian-actress-fella-makafui-took-back-the-car-he-bought-her-in-public-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Made4naijablog: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
More
Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by praizblog: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gbege
Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by SIMPLYkush: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
That is cool... sometimes I wonder if women can ever love a guy who is not financially stable...

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Celebgistz1: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
That is how davido will take Chioma’s assurance porsche back once she cheats on him grin

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by ct2: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
ladies will never learn. chop and clean mouth
Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Celebgistz1:
That is how davido will take Chioma’s assurance porsche back once she cheats on him grin
funny enuff that porshe fit no exist ...

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by tstx(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Is she related to fela cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by bitcoin215: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na so

The festive season is here again,the best time to buy from china and usa is now.Check my siggy for more info.
Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by kingthreat(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Exactly what Empress Njamah wanted to do. Timaya no gree grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by ClassicMG(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
That is cool...
sometimes I wonder if women can ever love a guy who is not financially stable...
yes inside nollywood movie undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Ayobami7(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is my Comment

2 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
And what would he say he has gained from this drama?

Did he hand over the car to her in public?

Is there a grand plan to dumb men down to tantrum-throwing infants?

Seriously...

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Tension532: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
yeye bloggers

food don land
Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by gurunlocker: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hoes be jumping from Dlck to Dlck and expect the Ex maga not to have his property back. grin

19 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by AleAirHub(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice move and her new bf should buy her another brand of car.

Useless gold digger angry

14 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by dizon: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Small pikins
Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by martowskin1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
That is cool...
sometimes I wonder if women can ever love a guy who is not financially stable...

How old are you

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by rickyrex(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
lol treking things activated

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by graciabelle: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hahahaha her "Big god" is not a merciful and forgiving god cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by atikulated2019: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is not my problem please... my problem is: Up till now there's no sign of harmattan, and Buhari is doing nothing about it! Smh 🙄😏

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by allanphash7(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2018

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Gosj01(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Good! This one ain't slay king after all.

I sell laptops, more on signature.

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Karfun(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
To be a reseller or a training for cheap data (available for all network), cable subscription (Gotv,Dstv) printing of recharge card follow dis link below

https:///Gbm8ZmSvwKo15RlXxgB2Mz
Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by Abbeyme: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
This one na small god

If na big God u offend, He forgives and He forgets..
Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by dasparrow: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
That is cool...

Can a guy ever genuinely love a lady without having sex with her especially since she is not his wife?

3 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her by KINGwax007(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Now, the new stupid boyfriend will try hard, spending his life savings or even borrowing to buy her a new and even more expensive one, just to prove himself upon nothing

Wetin concern me sef?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.