Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Luxembourg Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Visa (3614 Views)

Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxembourg Visa by Followme744: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hello house , Who know more about Luxembourg visa, through the Belgium vfs, do they issued at all to Nigerians, anybody with experiences on that, should please ccomment, let discuss
Re: Luxembourg Visa by Followme744: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Am still wetin for comment and contribution
Re: Luxembourg Visa by optimusprime2(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
I don't know about Luxembourg's visa procedures, but I know you can use a Schengen visa to go to Luxembourg.
So apply for a German visit visa.
Re: Luxembourg Visa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
You better apply for Germany or Finland .u apply Belgium u are on or own for a long wait
Re: Luxembourg Visa by Followme744: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
K, noted, tanks
Re: Luxembourg Visa by marvin906(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2018
992finland:
You better apply for Germany or Finland .u apply Belgium u are on or own for a long wait

is Luxembourg visa difficult to get
Re: Luxembourg Visa by optimusprime2(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
marvin906:

is Luxembourg visa difficult to get
I just learned that the embassy of Belgium handles visa inquiries for Luxembourg in Nigeria.
So if Belgium's visa is a hurdle to get due to the insane wait, imagine how Luxembourg's will be via Belgium.

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Visa by marvin906(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
optimusprime2:

I just learned that the embassy of Belgium handles visa inquiries for Luxembourg in Nigeria.
So if Belgium's visa is a hurdle to get due to the insane wait, imagine how Luxembourg's will be via Belgium.

when you mean a long wait..
do you know the time duration..
cause am about shelving my movement to Denmark because of their very strict issuance of Visa that's why I choose Luxembourg
Re: Luxembourg Visa by optimusprime2(m): 2:28am On Dec 05, 2018
marvin906:

when you mean a long wait..
do you know the time duration..
cause am about shelving my movement to Denmark because of their very strict issuance of Visa that's why I choose Luxembourg
Anything from 3months and above...
It could be less, but with Belgium you never know...
Re: Luxembourg Visa by marvin906(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2018
optimusprime2:
Anything from 3months and above... It could be less, but with Belgium you never know...
thanks for the info.. by the way do you know if 3 or 6 months bank statement can be by passed
Re: Luxembourg Visa by optimusprime2(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2018
marvin906:

thanks for the info..
by the way do you know if 3 or 6 months bank statement can be by passed
Bro,
All I can say is Belgium's embassy doesn't joke with data, if you miss even a coma in the requirements that's it.
Re: Luxembourg Visa by marvin906(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
optimusprime2:

Bro,
All I can say is Belgium's embassy doesn't joke with data, if you miss even a coma in the requirements that's it.

thanks
Re: Luxembourg Visa by marvin906(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
optimusprime2:

Bro,

bro aside from Belgium embassy do you know any other embassy to apply for Luxembourg and do you know any schengen visa that's easy to get
Re: Luxembourg Visa by optimusprime2(m): 2:02am On Dec 08, 2018
marvin906:

bro aside from Belgium embassy do you know any other embassy to apply for Luxembourg and do you know any schengen visa that's easy to get
Best bet, Germany...

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Visa by marvin906(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
optimusprime2:

Best bet, Germany...

Thanks bro..

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Uk’s New Immigration Rules / 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! / Advice about moving To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.